Oh those WILD "Liberal" Theories!

There's been no "Global Warming" these past 17 years.

Their model is totally fucked, they miscalculate the ocean absorption by an order of magnitude and it has no effect on their theory or model

All we can say for certain is that this modern CO2 is melting the ice caps and turning the oceans to acid

You realize you exhale carbon dioxide right? it's no more a pollutant than hydrogen is.

Ever go into a greenhouse?

Temps of 98° in Minneapolis and 101° in Fargo and there is no warming? Then why is my house empty in January but full of relatives seeking sea breezes in JULY?

You have GOT to be kidding. Expect greenhouse gases to make the sand you stuck your head in hotter and hotter.

Regards from Rosie

See, in summer. the tempature goes up. In winter, it goes down. It's a seasonal thing. It happens yearly. The fact is the tempatures haven't been rising since 1998. You can ignore the data. But it won't change reality. If the tempatures were going up, we wouldn't be told that we have to start calling the problem climate change now. We would still be calling it global warming.

And I also hate to break this to you but tempature has gone up and down many times in the history of the earth. Today is alot warmer than a period of time we called an Ice Age. It's also cooler than it was during the middle ages.

Hate to break it to you but drought and tempest changes are not cyclical this time nor Biblical. It is caused by massive amounts of carbon dioxide humans have pumped into the atmosphere

True story.

Regards from Rosie

A couple of years ago, on this very board, I was pointing out the increased snowfall and how many scientists connect it to "Planet Warming".

Meh, so now we have gone from Global Warming to Climate Change and back to Planet Warming. Sorry to burst your bubble, but this planet has been COOLING over the past decade.
Yeah....that's bullshit.

"In a recent article in the journal Science, researchers at Oregon State University and Harvard explained how they used marine fossils to piece together a rough temperature record going back 11,300 years to the most recent ice age. That record indicates that the Earth warmed as it emerged from the ice age, followed by a long-term cooling trend. The cooling continued until the industrial revolution, when humans began burning fossil fuels in earnest — and pumping heat-trapping greenhouse gases such as carbon dioxide into the atmosphere. Then the temperature spiked. With the amount of carbon dioxide already in the atmosphere, models suggest, the Earth’s average temperature in 2100 will surpass that detectable in any of the millennia studied."

:eusa_whistle:

The righties are always so certain and they "don't need no evidence" cause they just know. By the way, I'm sure you all have been visited by the death panels by now, right?

Forum List

Back