Oh those wacky liberals...

insein

Apr 10, 2004
Philadelphia, Amazing huh...
Came home from work today and my dad tells me he had to goto the Police station to file a theft. Apparently someone went through the neighborhood and stole all the Bush/Cheney signs, threw them in a pile in the woods and burned them. Others in different parts of the area were seen with spraypainted phrases like "Fuck you assholes" and "Your a fucking moron, dickface" written on them.

This i'd expect from Union thugs in the city, but not from anyone in the burbs. Then again, desperation breeds insanity. I hope i catch one of these fuckers one night. It'll be a good ole time. :splat:

I wonder how many of those wacky liberals were responsible for planting all those martin frost for congress signs on the front lawn of pete sessions school. that must have been why they were missing from the neighborhood

DKSuddeth said:
I wonder how many of those wacky liberals were responsible for planting all those martin frost for congress signs on the front lawn of pete sessions school. that must have been why they were missing from the neighborhood

stealing and placing signs in the front of yards is the same excused used to explain the WMDs absense in Iraq..

:funnyface :eek2: :bang3: :shocked: :cheers2: :soul: :crutch:

-=d=- said:
stealing and placing signs in the front of yards is the same excused used to explain the WMDs absense in Iraq..

:funnyface :eek2: :bang3: :shocked: :cheers2: :soul: :crutch:
whats the difference? :banana: :D :funnyface

insein said:
BTW, we plan on getting 20 signs now and placing them out there. Anyone no where i can get Political signs for cheap or free?

I get them free at local GOP office, which is also the county headquarters, which may be right. On the georgewbush.com site, you can order signs, but I don't think they are the lawn signs. Not that cheap.

Kathianne said:
I get them free at local GOP office, which is also the county headquarters, which may be right. On the georgewbush.com site, you can order signs, but I don't think they are the lawn signs. Not that cheap.

Can i slip you a few bucks and have you send me a few? :thup:

insein said:
Can i slip you a few bucks and have you send me a few? :thup:

I can try. Last time I was there they had:

Bush/Cheney '04

and

Support the Troops and George W. Bush

What state are you in? You might want to try calling and seeing if you can't get these with a quick trip. Heck, we go through neighborhoods asking if we can put them up.

Kathianne said:
I can try. Last time I was there they had:

Bush/Cheney '04

and

Support the Troops and George W. Bush

What state are you in? You might want to try calling and seeing if you can't get these with a quick trip. Heck, we go through neighborhoods asking if we can put them up.

PA near philly. No where a GOP office is?

Forum List

Back