Oh, this should be oodles of fun!

You seem to let Obama go by and there IS no bigger target than that. Just sayin' :eusa_whistle:
Obama doesn't gaffe anywhere near as much as the afore mentioned do. That's what I mean.

Not so much gaffing as lying, (Bachmann, Beck, Coulter, Limbaugh, et al).
Coulter, Limbaugh, and Hannity don't have any trouble creating false and misleading impressions. But thery're doing it on purpose.

Palin's cheery yet stressed out sounding voice is just hysterical.

Bachmann's meandering style clearly shows us she constantly starts sentences with no exit strategy whatsoever.

Cain's plan to electrocute illegal immigrants shows that he may be affected by the beginnings of dementia...of course I centainly hope not.

Perry's folksy wisdom, is quite frankly adorable...like my 7 year old neice's ramblings.

But they don't do it on purpose...I don't think.

You seem to let Obama go by and there IS no bigger target than that. Just sayin' :eusa_whistle:
Obama doesn't gaffe anywhere near as much as the afore mentioned do. That's what I mean.

You two don't give him enough credit. Obama is nearly as gaffe-o-matic as Biden, no mean feat I assure you. And, as far as lying goes, (well, I am giving him the benefit of the doubt that he's lying, I admit) he's either lying or he's off the charts stupid and completely out of touch with anything the government, that he's supposed to be in charge of, is doing.

Take your pick, matters not to me. I'm just pointing out that your very partisan, lest anyone get the impression that if ANY on the left were a target, you would be aiming your barbs at them and you're not only because of a dearth of targets.

I don't really go in for the ridicule thing. I know it's one of the "Rules for Radicals" and that it moves the "simple-minded" just look at the success of Maher, Stewart and Colbert. As Alinsky says, there is no defense to ridicule. Hence, every Repub elected in the last 50 years is "Too Stupid" for words and ridiculed for it at every opportunity. Tiresome, but whatever....part of the game.

Got examples?
I had a ton of false and misleading impressions Rush created after listening to his show fo a few weeks. Trouble is...my motherboard went kablooey and I lost it all.

Beck, Coulter, and Limbaugh spew foregone conclusions and unsupported rehtoric so fast...that proving them takes too much time to keep up with them. Unfortunatly I'm too busy these days to listen to them and report thier lies to you.

But you have to be open to the notion that they do lie...for it to be worth our time.

Forum List

Back