Oh the irony

I've heard it said that he will not let that person out of the big house until he shows what the secret handshake is that only Nobel Peace Prize winners have knowledge of.

Hey just shut up man! It's Hope & Change! Just swallow the slogan down like an ignorant sheep. Seriously though,good post.

Yea and it just shows you how lame our Mainstream News Media has become. Hardly no coverage of this from them. Our Press is so corrupt. 'Lamestream Media' for sure. The received their Marching-Orders and Talking Points from this White House and they have clearly obeyed. They were told to keep quiet about this and they sure have been very quiet. It is an Obama-Run Media at this point. How could they not discuss this? There is a clear Liberal/Democrat bias in our MSM. This just reinforces my belief in this.

Yea and it just shows you how lame our Mainstream News Media has become. Hardly no coverage of this from them. Our Press is so corrupt. 'Lamestream Media' for sure. The received their Marching-Orders and Talking Points from this White House and they have clearly obeyed. They were told to keep quiet about this and they sure have been very quiet. It is an Obama-Run Media at this point. How could they not discuss this? There is a clear Liberal/Democrat bias in our MSM. This just reinforces my belief in this.

Not much I can add to that... I heard about it in passing while I had El Rushbo on in the background at work, and thought "hmm, Im gonna go look into this", and sure as Hell, he was right.
By the way, for all you idiot libs that think we get our marching orders from talk radio and then just blindly follow :rolleyes: ... I went and did my OWN research on this before I said a word.

:eek: IMAGINE THAT...!

Last edited:

Not much I can add to that... I heard about it in passing while I had El Rushbo on in the background at work, and thought "hmm, Im gonna go look into this", and sure as Hell, he was right.
By the way, for all you idiot libs that think we get our marching orders from talk radio and then just blindly follow :rolleyes: ... I went and did my OWN research on this before I said a word.

:eek: IMAGINE THAT...!
They still won't believe you, try to get them into a discussion over free market economics or individual rights, it's amusing to see them bash 'libertarian rights' which allow them free speech and freedom of religion. But under left wing rights you have to be a slave to 'hate speech' protocols and state and intellectual elites i.e. plato's ideal society which was little more than an enlightened tyranny, plus to finish off they attack the 'free market' which does not exist. I mean...we have monopolies and state regulations...we have a free market? :lol:

PS: "The needs of the many out way the needs of the few" is better than "the rights of the individual to life and dignity" ?

Let's hear of the Soviet Union (make a minority suffer and die for the 'needs of the many' or the 'great communist revolution'):

^I think I will keep believing that no one should have to die for any 'ideal society'. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Obama got Hu Jintao to promise no more government pirated software on their computers.

Yeah, I'll believe that when I see M$ stock rise quite well. I bought some just in case. :)

Seriously.

What the heck should happen? We should snub China? Not speak to them?

Embarrass Hu?

Do you guys really proport to be human rights advocates? Or economists?

Or Diplomats?

Sheesh.

Since you said, "You guys" Sallow I think I am lumped in? :razz:

If Hu just does what he said he is going to do, I will be more comfortable in five years than I am today.

What will happen, will happen regardless of me or my views. :lol:

We need China until we can get India to churn it all out. Then we can play the two against each other. But, it's not like any of our views matter at all.

Pricing views and opinions is like washing mud with a muddy brush.

All that comes back is mud. :lol:

Seriously.

Embarrass Hu?

Or Diplomats?

Sheesh.
Isn't it funny how the left claims the right supports China...but all you see is the left sucking up to them?

Seriously.

Embarrass Hu?

Or Diplomats?

Sheesh.
Isn't it funny how the left claims the right supports China...but all you see is the left sucking up to them?

lol! Yea they sure did pucker up for some Chinese ass-kissing huh? Didn't hear too much from the Left loons on this. Their all still waiting for their Talking Points to respond i guess. Looks like it's a Chinese Ass-Kissing week for em. They're all confused for sure. Can't hate the Chinese if their Hopey Changey loves em no? DOH! Lefty loon head explosions everywhere. :lol:

Seriously.

Embarrass Hu?

Or Diplomats?

Sheesh.

The Chinese care more about appearance than they do about content. This top treatment afforded China will bear much fruit.

And America (at this moment in time) needs fruit more than whine. (sic)

:razz:

Forum List

Back