Oh the irony...The California Department Of Fish And Wildlife on “Invasive Species”

WOW...That sucks...I'm real sorry man.
Probably has a lot to do with not leading your family like real men do. Again...sorry.

it does not suck at all. You think so because you are a mindless racist piece of shit. I know you tell yourself that everyone is like you so that you can look in the mirror, but you are a rare and dying breed.

"but you are a rare and dying breed."
That may be the case in your ghetto and in 'diverse' shitholes...The funny thing is; NOBODY I know prefers their children to date outside of their ethnicity...NOBODY
I have a feeling you just go with it because you lost the ability to influence and lead long ago...that's got to be a terrible feeling. Again, sorry man.

Probably has a lot to do with not leading your family like real men do. Again...sorry.

it does not suck at all. You think so because you are a mindless racist piece of shit. I know you tell yourself that everyone is like you so that you can look in the mirror, but you are a rare and dying breed.

That may be the case in your ghetto and in 'diverse' shitholes...The funny thing is; NOBODY I know prefers their children to date outside of their ethnicity...NOBODY
I have a feeling you just go with it because you lost the ability to influence and lead long ago...that's got to be a terrible feeling. Again, sorry man.

I do not prefer it, I do not care either way. But it is no surprise nobody you know feels that way, you would not be friends with anyone that is not also a racist piece of shit.

I do not prefer it, I do not care either way. But it is no surprise nobody you know feels that way, you would not be friends with anyone that is not also a racist piece of shit.

It's actually common fucking sense for decent people...Fuck, animals in the wild know to mate with their 'kind'.

It's actually common fucking sense for decent people...Fuck, animals in the wild know to mate with their 'kind'.

and our kind are human beings. You are one fucked up sicko.

Maybe one of our extremely rational resident lefties can explain the logic to us in detail... Mac1958 Golfing Gator g5000 or JoeB131

It's simple. You equate animals and plants to human beings, they don't.

Also, at least 3 out of those 4 you named are not liberals. Two of them are probably more conservative than you are.

So same sort of logic as this?
56a455805a306ddf31212574197c3c79.jpg
I've seen a lot of ways of portraying things. This one is beyond. Well done. I'll be using it shortly.

Maybe one of our extremely rational resident lefties can explain the logic to us in detail... Mac1958 Golfing Gator g5000 or JoeB131

It's simple. You equate animals and plants to human beings, they don't.

Also, at least 3 out of those 4 you named are not liberals. Two of them are probably more conservative than you are.

So same sort of logic as this?
56a455805a306ddf31212574197c3c79.jpg

There is no logic in that meme. Saving a species from extinction vs a woman's right to choose? Pretty fucking stupid.
The point that you either did not understand what the poster showed you are indifferent means everything in this so called evolved 21sr century. Mother nature has a way of doing boomerangs when the species gets to full of itself. And karma takes out many more then the guilty.

There are in mine but not in Leftists minds. I am a Jew, racism is the last thing on my mind, Gator Bait. Are you ready to have a real discussion or are you up to your usual trolling?

wait....you are saying that Jews cannot be racist?

Everybody is a 'racist'...grab your balls and realize it.

nope, not everyone is. in fact most of us are not.

haha...I'm sure you'd be totally pumped if your daughter brought home DaShawn from the hood.

As long as he made her happy and was good to her, the skin color does not matter. She has dated black men. Interesting side effect of growing up a military kid, they are in general the least racist people around .

I bet it would just blow your mind to know that my BIL/SIL adopted a black child as a baby who is now in college. Did you even know it was possible for black people to go to college?

Duh. You don’t watch March Madness?

Forum List

Back