Oh the irony...The California Department Of Fish And Wildlife on “Invasive Species”

I am pro choice for both males and females. I am also pro border security and stronger immigration policies.

Proud to be Asian - Asian Pride
Proud to be Black - African American Pride
Proud to be Latino - Hispanic Pride
Proud to be American - RACIST

Yeah because there are no black Americans in your world, are there?

There are in mine but not in Leftists minds. I am a Jew, racism is the last thing on my mind, Gator Bait. Are you ready to have a real discussion or are you up to your usual trolling?

Golfing Gator has extensive expertise in virtue signaling.

I am pro choice for both males and females. I am also pro border security and stronger immigration policies.

There are in mine but not in Leftists minds. I am a Jew, racism is the last thing on my mind, Gator Bait. Are you ready to have a real discussion or are you up to your usual trolling?

Golfing Gator has extensive expertise in virtue signaling.

100%. He is an epic asshole.

Maybe one of our extremely rational resident lefties can explain the logic to us in detail... Mac1958 Golfing Gator g5000 or JoeB131

Ahhh...another "Brown people bad" thread.

how original.

giphy.gif

I just want to understand the LefTarded mind...that’s all.
No you don't. Quit talking to yourself.

You know, there can be problems with invasive species, especially when they are better predators than the local species. In Florida, they have problems with anacondas and pythons, and in other places, they have problems with Asian carp. Both are in the process of taking out the local fauna.

I wish I hadn't clicked on this thread. Some disgusting posts, coming from both sides.

Maybe one of our extremely rational resident lefties can explain the logic to us in detail... Mac1958 Golfing Gator g5000 or JoeB131

how original.

giphy.gif

I don't believe race was mentioned. Instead it was about the illegals who are indeed invading this country. We already admit more than one million aliens per year. We all like aliens to come here. We just want them to do it the legal way.

What's wrong with that?

You know, there can be problems with invasive species, especially when they are better predators than the local species. In Florida, they have problems with anacondas and pythons, and in other places, they have problems with Asian carp. Both are in the process of taking out the local fauna.
We should be yelling and screaming at the Spaniards for all those damn tumbleweeds.

We should be yelling and screaming at the Spaniards for all those damn tumbleweeds.
images

I don't believe race was mentioned. Instead it was about the illegals who are indeed invading this country. We already admit more than one million aliens per year. We all like aliens to come here. We just want them to do it the legal way.

No, we don't admit more than a million illegals per year. The figure is more like half that.

Here...................educate yourself...................

Southwest Border Migration FY 2019 | U.S. Customs and Border Protection

how original.

giphy.gif

What's wrong with that?

Nothing wrong with it. Some people just feel the need to demonstrate for everyone how not racist they are. They are so not racist that they let invaders take over their territory if it means they are able to demonstrate exactly how not racist.

These people are called losers, gamma males, no T.

No, we don't admit more than a million illegals per year. The figure is more like half that.

Here...................educate yourself...................

Southwest Border Migration FY 2019 | U.S. Customs and Border Protection

I see reading comprehension is beyond you. We admit more than 1 million people into our country every year. 756,000 of those were made citizens. We admit more aliens, legally, into our country, than any other on the planet. I suggest you educate yourself, smart ass.

Naturalization Fact Sheet
The United States has a long history of welcoming immigrants from all parts of the world. During the last decade, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) welcomed more than 7.2 million naturalized citizens into the fabric of our nation. In fiscal year 2018, over 756,000 people were naturalized.

Deciding to become a U.S. citizen can be a very important milestone in an immigrant’s life. Individuals must demonstrate a commitment to the unifying principles that bind us as Americans and, in return, will enjoy many of the rights and privileges that are fundamental to U.S. citizenship.

Naturalization Fact Sheet

wait....you are saying that Jews cannot be racist?

No, I said it is the last thing on my mind. NBA has 5’9 players too but they are an anomaly. You know a lot of racist Jews?

Guess they should tear all those grape vines up by the roots...my bet is that there were no grapes growing in california prior to spanish settlement.

Everybody is a 'racist'...grab your balls and realize it.

nope, not everyone is. in fact most of us are not.

haha...I'm sure you'd be totally pumped if your daughter brought home DaShawn from the hood.

haha...I'm sure you'd be totally pumped if your daughter brought home DaShawn from the hood.

As long as he made her happy and was good to her, the skin color does not matter. She has dated black men. Interesting side effect of growing up a military kid, they are in general the least racist people around .

I bet it would just blow your mind to know that my BIL/SIL adopted a black child as a baby who is now in college. Did you even know it was possible for black people to go to college?

As long as he made her happy and was good to her, the skin color does not matter. She has dated black men. Interesting side effect of growing up a military kid, they are in general the least racist people around .

I bet it would just blow your mind to know that my BIL/SIL adopted a black child as a baby who is now in college. Did you even know it was possible for black people to go to college?

WOW...That sucks...I'm real sorry man.
Probably has a lot to do with not leading your family like real men do. Again...sorry.

WOW...That sucks...I'm real sorry man.
Probably has a lot to do with not leading your family like real men do. Again...sorry.

it does not suck at all. You think so because you are a mindless racist piece of shit. I know you tell yourself that everyone is like you so that you can look in the mirror, but you are a rare and dying breed.

Forum List

Back