Oh the IRONY...global warmers expedition stuck in ice.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Ok - this is just too funny...global warmer expedition has to suspend expedition...they are stuck good in too much ice.

Wait, it gets better: A ship sent to free the stuck ship also got trapped in the ice. And over the weekend, the U.S. announced that it would send a heavy icebreaker to free the ships — so, of course, as usual, you taxpayers will foot the bill.

CURL Irony alert Global warmists get stuck in ice - Washington Times

Ok - this is just too funny...global warmer expedition has to suspend expedition...they are stuck good in too much ice.

Wait, it gets better: A ship sent to free the stuck ship also got trapped in the ice. And over the weekend, the U.S. announced that it would send a heavy icebreaker to free the ships — so, of course, as usual, you taxpayers will foot the bill.

CURL Irony alert Global warmists get stuck in ice - Washington Times
Some people never learn, and others have no common sense. I wonder if everyone that got stuck was a "first timer" doing anything like this. It seems to me that all had to be "first timers" in order to not any better.

There's still a lot of ice in the arctic and I believe there will probably still be a good amount all the way to 2070. The trends has been for a slight decline but weather patterns do effect any one year.

Oh the bull shit you propagate...

Sea Ice is very much affected by yearly variations... And even more so by Ocean Circulations.. Ship of FOOLs TWO was stopped by a clear thinking Captain who saw the ice and the fact it was INCREASING! .... EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE, Got to love it!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back