Oh, That Kooky UK Queen!

Madeline

Rookie
Apr 20, 2010
Cleveland. Feel mah pain.
Exactly what are the standards for elevating someone to knighthood in the UK? Because over here, being an asshole might get you money, but not the Congressional Medal of Honor.

What a kooky woman that Queen of yours is! But I think she needs a home health care aide. Her judgment is way off.

article-1164762-0416BC64000005DC-14_468x324.jpg

Simon Cowell Will Be Knighted - Sir Simon Cowell?

Exactly what are the standards for elevating someone to knighthood in the UK? Because over here, being an asshole might get you money, but not the Congressional Medal of Honor.

What a kooky woman that Queen of yours is! But I think she needs a home health care aide. Her judgment is way off.

Lol! Think again. Tony Blair was awarded the Congressional Medal of Honour and he was a class 1 arsehole. He lied his way through his premiership whilst feathering his own nest. The bastard governed the sleaziest most disgusting administration in the history of British politics and a greater charlatan would be difficult to find.

queen elizabeth is a great monarch. you should research her ....find out more about her....she becomes queen early...at 21, i think. nope 25...she has ruled for 55 years. her mother was a great woman in her own right...perhaps you should learn more of these ladies before you mock.

one fact that always surprises me....the queen was a smoker...i do believe she quit a few years ago...but that is the reason she always carries a purse. hell, what is the queen paying for? lol

• Banned

Lol! Think again. Tony Blair was awarded the Congressional Medal of Honour and he was a class 1 arsehole. He lied his way through his premiership whilst feathering his own nest. The bastard governed the sleaziest most disgusting administration in the history of British politics and a greater charlatan would be difficult to find.

WTF did the US give a medal to YOUR PM? Did he collect trash on the side of our roads whilst he was here?

LOL.

I cannot believe you UK people dun like Tony Blair. He was a snappy dresser.

WTF ELSE do you require of your pols over there? He he he.

• Banned
queen elizabeth is a great monarch. you should research her ....find out more about her....she becomes queen early...at 21, i think. nope 25...she has ruled for 55 years. her mother was a great woman in her own right...perhaps you should learn more of these ladies before you mock.

strollingbones, we evidentially see things differently. In my view, Angela Davis is a great woman. Queen Elizabeth is just a chick with great connections. If you have had to rely on Advanced Nepotism your entire life, I tend to discount your accomplishments.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back