Oh, sure; I'd take her back

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
Conn. Mom Charged With Abusing 10-Month-Old On Video - ABC News

aka Oh, god. That poor baby. :(

A 20-year-old Connecticut mother is charged with assault, intentional cruelty, risk of injury to a child, and threatening, after she sent videos and text messages to her ex-boyfriend that depicted and described her abusing their 10-month-old daughter.

According to the police affidavit, Kellie Park, of West Haven, sent ex-boyfriend Erick Vece more than 50 text messages and seven videos on June 9 that show Park tormenting their daughter.

The videos sent to Vece show her daughter "berated, assaulted, and tormented by Kellie Park," according to the police affidavit.

The child "appears terrified and traumatized," and "appears to be crying in pain in some of the videos as a result [ of her mother's] actions," according to the police affidavit.

In one video, Park is seen kicking a gate on top of her child, causing the baby to fall beneath it. She said to the child, "Don't you get it, your father doesn't care, so guess what, I'm not gonna care," according to the police affidavit.

In another video, Park is seen pushing the baby with her feet, "telling the child she makes her life miserable and that she hates her," according to the police affidavit.

Park texted Vece "ill [explitive] break her face," and "call the cops im. Sending nice pictures haaha," telling him, "I love abusing this kid," according to the police affidavit.

I was gonna' say "Hang that bitch up by her tits" but I just remembered I'm a Conservative and I don't care about a fetus after it's born.

Well, that's what rdean said.

Forum List

Back