Oh Snap

Temporary Assistance for Needy Families. No one should go hungry in America.

Food & Nutrition Service Home Page

So you're in favor of government going out and spending money confiscated by taxpayers to advertise using resources paid for by money confiscated by taxpayers to process applications to get paid money confiscated by taxpayers?

You're a Democrat aren't you? As I said, it's a Democratic Voter Registration drive. No one should seek to be dependent. And man, the Democrats will exploit it...

Temporary Assistance for Needy Families. No one should go hungry in America.

Food & Nutrition Service Home Page

So you're in favor of government going out and spending money confiscated by taxpayers to advertise using resources paid for by money confiscated by taxpayers to process applications to get paid money confiscated by taxpayers?

You're a Democrat aren't you? As I said, it's a Democratic Voter Registration drive. No one should seek to be dependent. And man, the Democrats will exploit it...

The SNAP program is also part of the NSLP or visa versa. Yes I support giving low income people food stamps and feeding their children at school with taxes from the general fund. Do you have any idea how many children these programs help feed? We spend a lot less on feeding these children than we do killing people on the other side of the globe.

No I am not a democrat and have vote exactly one time for a democrat candidate.

Reference for you fellow Earl fans...

So in North Carolina, the Federal government is advertising endlessly for people to apply for welfare. The new name of AFDC is SNAP for those who don't know it. They encourage you to apply even if you have a house, car and job. Wow, the left just pushing dependency. The program should be called Operation Democratic Voter Registration. Get em hooked then tell them the evil Republicans are going to take it away. You know, like they do with Social Security. How sick is that?

Same reason the Left wants everyone's tax rate as high as possible

Indeed, imagine a world with rates well above 50 %

At that point people would have so little disposable income
they would need to turn to gov't- which is what the left wants

Forum List

Back