OH SHUT UP HILLARY CLINTON! You Enabled Your Serial Rapist Husband For Years...

heh - first it's SHE'S NOT SAYING ANYTHING

then she does and now it's SHUT UP BITCH. :)
What people want is the truth. This is just more lies. She didn't know? How could she not?

She not only knew, she took an active role in destroying her husband's numerous victims' lives. They're both pure evil. Nuff said.
again - didn't say anything to the contrary.

i said it was funny people demanded she say something then when she does they tell her to shut up.

now - relate that to what you are saying and let me know if there is actually a connection.

Because of her history she has to be very circumspect, it is true. Waiting 5 days to say anything is seen as condoning his behavior, which, given her public pronouncements is totally crass. Her deceitful pronouncement didn't win her any friends.

She is in the position where everything she does is wrong. Which is the way she lives her life anyway

And now she's doing the morning talk show circuit feigning 'shock & outrage' over her good friend Harvey Weinstein being accused of rape by several women. That, from an evil cretin who destroyed the lives of her husband's numerous victims. She protected her criminal pervert husband at every turn. So who's actually buying into her B.S. on this? She's a lying psycho.

I really don't any wife--that was able to stop her filandering husband--do you? So how does a wife "enable" her husband to have an affair--'PLEASE DO TELL."--:badgrin: I am so excited to see what your response will be. I will be waiting in anticipation for that answer.

But you have some serious issues of your own right now.

And some credibile women that have stated that they were physically--sexually assaulted by Donald Trump, and you knew about these women before you cast a vote for him. Like Harvey Weinstein no one believed them until it all BLEW UP.

"In the early 2000s, I was assigned the Trump beat for PEOPLE magazine. For years I reported on all things Donald. I tracked his hit show The Apprentice, attended his wedding to Melania Knauss and roamed the halls of his lavish Trump Tower abode. Melania was kind and sweet during our many chats, and Donald was as bombastic and entertaining as you would expect. We had a very friendly, professional relationship. Then, in December 2005, I traveled to Mar-a-Lago to interview the couple for a first-wedding-anniversary feature story. Our photo team shot the Trumps on the lush grounds of their Florida estate, and I interviewed them about how happy their first year of marriage had been. When we took a break for the then-very-pregnant Melania to go upstairs and change wardrobe for more photos, Donald wanted to show me around the mansion. There was one “tremendous” room in particular, he said, that I just had to see. We walked into that room alone, and Trump shut the door behind us. I turned around, and within seconds he was pushing me against the wall and forcing his tongue down my throat. Now, I’m a tall, & It takes a lot to push me. But Trump is much bigger — a looming figure — and he was fast, taking me by surprise and throwing me off balance. I was stunned. And I was grateful when Trump’s longtime butler burst into the room a minute later, as I tried to unpin myself. Back in my Manhattan office the next day, I went to a colleague and told her everything. I asked to be taken off the Trump beat, and I never interviewed him again."
Physically Attacked by Donald Trump – a PEOPLE Writer’s Own Harrowing Story

I don't know do you think she was too ugly for Trump?
screenshot-257-e1476330725626.jpg

Natasha Soynoff--People magazine writer.

Of course other credibile business women came forward--but apparently they were too ugly to believe.
Two Women Say Donald Trump Touched Them Inappropriately

Now one former apprentice contestent is suing Trump for defamation of her character over his denial of her accusation of sexual assault
05725657.jpg

Former ‘Apprentice’ contestant sues Trump for defamation for denying alleged groping

And we had Miss Universe contestants, including several Teen girls participating in the USA Miss teen contest state that Trump often walked in on them in their dressing rooms.
http://nypost.com/2016/10/12/former-teen-beauty-queens-say-trump-barged-into-their-dressing-room/
A Fifth Teen Beauty Queen Says Trump Visited Dressing Room
A Fifth Teen Beauty Queen Says Trump Visited Dressing Room

In fact, Trump admitted he walked into women's dressing rooms when he was a frequent flyer on the Howard Stern program. So you better dam well hope that the 10 Million that Larry Flynt just offered up on the head of Donald Trump, doesn't inspire Howard Stern to release all of those interviews.--:badgrin:
How to Impeach Donald Trump: Larry Flynt Is Offering $10 Million to Anyone With Suitable Info

920x1240.jpg

And 80% of Evangelicals in this country VOTED for Trump. Amazing hypocrisy. There went the Family Values Platform--:badgrin:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back