Oh shit, has this poor kid ever stepped in it !

It is his decision and is a good one.
Of course the left will vilify him - it's what they do.
But his reasons are valid, he is uncomfortable with the physical contact that occurs, and treating a female rough. Therefore he would not put 100% into it, and that affects the integrity of the sport.
Not ALL the left.

I agree w/the boy as well.
Be careful, if your fellow liberals hear that. You will be an uncle Tom overnight.

Feel sorry for this guy, the left will now demonize him to potential suicide.
He'll not only be called the usual, sexist, racist, homophobe, etc etc etc etc, but he's likely to receive death threats.

High school wrestler forfeits final match rather than face a girl at Colorado state tournament

Brendan Johnston had a chance to place at the Colorado state wrestling tournament on Saturday.

Instead, he chose to forfeit because he didnā€™t want to wrestle a girl.

Faced with the prospect of advancing in the 106-pound consolation bracket, Johnston simply declined to wrestle his third-round opponent Angel Rios.

Wrestler ā€˜not really comfortableā€™ taking on a girl
Why? Because he didnā€™t want to ā€œtreat a young lady like that on the mat.ā€

ā€œIā€™m not really comfortable with a couple of things with wrestling a girl,ā€ Johnston told the Denver Post. ā€œThe physical contact, thereā€™s a lot of it in wrestling.

ā€œAnd I guess the physical aggression, too. I donā€™t want to treat a young lady like that on the mat. Or off the mat. And not to disrespect the heart or the effort that sheā€™s put in. Thatā€™s not what I want to do, either.ā€

High school wrestler quits rather than face a girl
He is fucked every which wayā€¦ Political correctness has screwed him over.

If he loses he should have the shit beat out of him, if he wins he should have the beat shit out of him

Feel sorry for this guy, the left will now demonize him to potential suicide.
He'll not only be called the usual, sexist, racist, homophobe, etc etc etc etc, but he's likely to receive death threats.

High school wrestler forfeits final match rather than face a girl at Colorado state tournament

Brendan Johnston had a chance to place at the Colorado state wrestling tournament on Saturday.

Instead, he chose to forfeit because he didnā€™t want to wrestle a girl.

Faced with the prospect of advancing in the 106-pound consolation bracket, Johnston simply declined to wrestle his third-round opponent Angel Rios.

Wrestler ā€˜not really comfortableā€™ taking on a girl
Why? Because he didnā€™t want to ā€œtreat a young lady like that on the mat.ā€

ā€œIā€™m not really comfortable with a couple of things with wrestling a girl,ā€ Johnston told the Denver Post. ā€œThe physical contact, thereā€™s a lot of it in wrestling.

ā€œAnd I guess the physical aggression, too. I donā€™t want to treat a young lady like that on the mat. Or off the mat. And not to disrespect the heart or the effort that sheā€™s put in. Thatā€™s not what I want to do, either.ā€

High school wrestler quits rather than face a girl
There is hope for the future after all. What a stand up young man.

Hopefully, all the boys refused to wrestle her. She needs to be on a girls' team.
my grandson wrestled as eighth grade boys, there were girls they competed with in that grade.

BTW, the matches I watched that day, the girls won every event. Now, one could say the boys were afraid to wrestle them. they looked very uncomfortable out there. just saying, can't touch the vijay jay you know.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back