OH SHIT! Epstein’s Lawyers Offer Plea Deal to Divulge Names in Exchange for 5 Year Sentence

Anyone check the outbound bookings on the airlines yet?

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Bill's itinerary just changed....he has a sudden speech to give for the Clinton Foundation in the nearest country that doesn't have extradition.......
another phony Scandal about the clintons and Democrats that only you idiots believe, certainly not respected journalism or law enforcement, dumbass brain-washed functional moron.

You on that list, Franco? Tsk tsk tsk

Bill's itinerary just changed....he has a sudden speech to give for the Clinton Foundation in the nearest country that doesn't have extradition.......
another phony Scandal about the clintons and Democrats that only you idiots believe, certainly not respected journalism or law enforcement, dumbass brain-washed functional moron.

Forget the Clintons... I'll bet there are politicians of both stripes shaking in their boots right now .

Mostly Dems. Epstein helped Clinton set up the Clinton Foundation - he's a total Lib.
That is his good side. The bad side we shall see. I don't really think politicians dare do anything like this. Of course if there are politicians I would suspect that usual suspects, bought off hypocrite GOP types.... Republicans in prison outnumber Democrats hugely.... The Obama Administration for example was Scandal free except for phony GOP garbage propaganda, brainwashed functional moron.

Linky?

Forget the Clintons... I'll bet there are politicians of both stripes shaking in their boots right now .

Mostly Dems. Epstein helped Clinton set up the Clinton Foundation - he's a total Lib.

And he is a long time friend of Donald Trump.

Epstein being a dinner guest at Trump's home is not nearly the equivalent of Bubba flying on the Lolita Express to Pedo Island umpty-umpteen times.
4 times, stupid. And not to pedo island. Shoveyour phony scandals up your ass, brainwashed functional moron.

No, he isn't but dont let FACTS get in the way of an ABNORMALS RANT!

That is his good side. The bad side we shall see. I don't really think politicians dare do anything like this. Of course if there are politicians I would suspect that usual suspects, bought off hypocrite GOP types.... Republicans in prison outnumber Democrats hugely.... The Obama Administration for example was Scandal free except for phony GOP garbage propaganda, brainwashed functional moron.

Linky?
nobody has been even close to a courtroom, brainwashed functional moron. All there is is garbage propaganda from the GOP. Which is also everything you know, you stupid ignoramus brainwashed functional moron. At least you are in the rich white party, right? The whole operation is a disgrace. All respected media and law enforcement in the world think you are nuts along with the orange clown... And no it is not a conspiracy, conspiracy Nut Job.

Epstein being a dinner guest at Trump's home is not nearly the equivalent of Bubba flying on the Lolita Express to Pedo Island umpty-umpteen times.
4 times, stupid. And not to pedo island. Shoveyour phony scandals up your ass, brainwashed functional moron.
Shut the fuck up, commie scumbag!

he was Trump's friend until he got caught sexually assaulting a minor at Mar Lago....

Linky?
nobody has been even close to a courtroom, brainwashed functional moron. All there is is garbage propaganda from the GOP. Which is also everything you know, you stupid ignoramus brainwashed functional moron. At least you are in the rich white party, right? The whole operation is a disgrace. All respected media and law enforcement in the world think you are nuts along with the orange clown... And no it is not a conspiracy, conspiracy Nut Job.

Epstein wasn't in a court room because the Obama Admin let him do a plea deal for a minor charge, for which he served minimal jail time. He was even allowed to go to work during his supposed sentence.

he was Trump's friend until he got caught sexually assaulting a minor at Mar Lago....

Linky?

BILLIONAIRE in Florida ALL know each other and socialize...you think they would hang out with garbage like you, piece of shit

calling Americans communist immediately shows you are a brainwashed functional moron LOL. You people are pretty much treasonous questioning our law enforcement... For no reason but garbage propaganda...

calling Americans communist immediately shows you are a brainwashed functional moron LOL. You people are pretty much treasonous questioning our law enforcement... For no reason but garbage propaganda...
Yea, TRUTH HURTS COMMIES! You can't hide little Che lover!

Linky?

Epstein wasn't in a court room because the Obama Admin let him do a plea deal for a minor charge, for which he served minimal jail time. He was even allowed to go to work during his supposed sentence.
It was in Republican Florida stupid and the prosecutor is now trump's Secretary of labor, Brainwashed functional moron. Change the channel and get some reality.

BILLIONAIRE in Florida ALL know each other and socialize...you think they would hang out with garbage like you, piece of shit
As usual it is good to be on a computer when discussing politics with brainwashed functional moron ignoramuses like you. Try and remain calm and get back on your meds.

Linky?

It was in Republican Florida stupid and the prosecutor is now trump's Secretary of labor, Brainwashed functional moron. Change the channel and get some reality.

^^^ Diagnosis: Terminal Projection ^^^

Then Trump banned him. Why do you suppose someone would do that if they weren't disgusted with it?

Blow Job looking for a place to not be extradited from?...ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

The Epoch Times ^ | July 9, 2019 Updated: July 9, 2019 | By Bowen Xiao

Alleged child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein will agree to give up names of individuals who took part in the trafficking ring he ran—in exchange for a substantially lower sentence.

A two-count indictment unsealed by federal prosecutors on July 8 charged the 66-year-old billionaire financier with sex trafficking and conspiracy charges. Epstein allegedly sexually exploited and abused dozens of minor girls at his homes in Manhattan, New York, and Palm Beach, Florida, among other locations.

The charges carry with them a maximum sentence of 45 years in jail. At Epstein’s age, the charges are tantamount to “a life sentence” Geoffrey Berman, U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York, said at a press conference.

Details of the offer were first reported by broadcast channel One America News Network (OANN).

“Epstein’s lawyer has already made a proffer to SDNY,” OANN host Jack Posobiec said in a July 8 Twitter post.

“Epstein will agree to cooperate with the investigation, including giving up the names of individuals that paid for activities with underage girls in exchange for a maximum sentence not to exceed 5 years,” he continued.

SCOOP: Epstein’s lawyer has already made a proffer to SDNY. Epstein will agree to cooperate with the investigation, including giving up the names of individuals that paid for activities with underage girls in exchange for a maximum sentence not to exceed 5 years – @OANN

— Jack Posobiec (@JackPosobiec) July 8, 2019

EXCLUSIVE: Epstein Lawyers Extend Plea Agreement Offer in Exchange for Five-Year-Sentence – @OANN pic.twitter.com/3NROGtBH5d

— Jack Posobiec (@JackPosobiec) July 8, 2019

The 14-page unsealed indictment didn’t name any of the “employees and associates” who facilitated Epstein’s conduct by contacting and scheduling the victim’s sexual encounters with him.

Between 2002 and 2005, Epstein “enticed and recruited” minor girls in New York and Florida to engage in sex acts, after which he would pay the victims hundreds of dollars in cash, court records stated.

Epstein has connections to numerous high-profile people, including former President Bill Clinton, the UK’s Prince Andrew, actor Kevin Spacey, and director Woody Allen. Clinton flew on Epstein’s jet, infamously dubbed the “Lolita Express,” at least 26 times, according to records obtained by Fox News in 2016.

A July 8 statement from Clinton’s press secretary, Angel Ureña, said Clinton only “took a total of four trips” on the jet. The statement also said Clinton “knows nothing about the terrible crimes” Epstein allegedly committed and that he had “not spoken to Epstein in well over a decade.”

At an appearance in a Manhattan federal court on July 8, Epstein pleaded not guilty to the charges. A federal judge ordered him to remain in jail until a subsequent bail hearing scheduled for July 11.

At the press conference, Berman confirmed previous reports that said Epstein was arrested at Teterboro Airport in New Jersey on July 6, after his private plane had landed from France.

Berman also said his office wasn’t bound by the previous plea deal in which Epstein was sentenced to 13 months in prison in 2008; he said that deal only binds the Southern District of Florida. The previous deal is currently being challenged in a Florida federal court.

Bill Sweeney, assistant director-in-charge of the FBI’s New York field office, said at the press conference that children who are victims are still traumatized by abuse long after it occurs.

“I stand among many who make it our mission to put predators behind bars where they belong. Regardless of the predator’s power, wealth, or perceived connections,” Sweeney said.

Follow Bowen on Twitter: @BowenXiao3

I am loving it....

Tard Karma...…..

As usual it is good to be on a computer when discussing politics with brainwashed functional moron ignoramuses like you. Try and remain calm and get back on your meds.
Eat dirt, asswipe...

The remarkably effective cover-up/slap-on-the-wrist punishment of billionaire Jeffrey Epstein for sexually exploiting underage girls is coming apart. It is easy to infer that Epstein's practice of inviting many socially and politically powerful figures on his private jet, nicknamed "The Lolita Express," to travel to his private island, nicknamed "Orgy Island," led to overwhelming covert pressure on prosecutors (including current labor secretary Alex Acosta) to cut a sweetheart deal that smells really bad when sunlight hits it.

Because the dominant MSM media are highlighting Acosta and Trump's long ago comments on Epstein, while ignoring the many Democrat "faves" believed to be at risk by Democrat insiders, it is important to document and broadcast the fact that Epstein was a major Democrat donor and to probe thoroughly the circumstances of his near escape from a genuine reckoning.

By far the biggest target for conservatives is former president Bill Clinton, whose sexual proclivities, even in the Oval Office, are now a matter of public record — to a small degree. Fortunately, this issue — extensive sexual abuse of underage girls — is too hot for a major segment of the Democrats' base for progressive solidarity to silence everyone who is not a movement conservative.

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...

Forum List

Back