Oh, shit. Bad move, Sir. SERIOUSLY bad move.

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
Obama Has Written Personal Checks To Struggling Americans

It seems like Obama views writing a check or making a phone call on a correspondent's behalf as a way for him to alleviate the powerlessness he sometimes feels when reading his mail from regular people.

"Some of these letters you read and you say, 'Gosh, I really want to help this person, and I may not have the tools to help them right now,'" the president told Saslow. "And then you start thinking about the fact that for every one person that wrote describing their story, there might be another hundred thousand going through the same thing. So there are times when I'm reading the letters and I feel pained that I can't do more, faster, to make a difference in their lives."

This is SO not the kind of word that should be out there.

Obama: "How the fuck am I gonna stop a GOP Landslide."

Adviser: "Well, it's radical but.... hey, why don't we pick a few letters from the bunch of fucking moronic borgs who write begging you for help, and write them a check on your personal account."

Obama: "What? Why? What's in it for me?"

Adviser (laughing): "Well, then we can do a heartwarming story about how much you care."

Obama: "I can claim this on expenses, right?"

I await the heartrending interview on MSNBC when they suddenly find one of these struggling families... who come forward out of their gratitude... to tell the country how great the President is.

Suckers.

Last edited:

It seems like Obama views writing a check or making a phone call on a correspondent's behalf as a way for him to alleviate the powerlessness he sometimes feels when reading his mail from regular people.

"Some of these letters you read and you say, 'Gosh, I really want to help this person, and I may not have the tools to help them right now,'" the president told Saslow. "And then you start thinking about the fact that for every one person that wrote describing their story, there might be another hundred thousand going through the same thing. So there are times when I'm reading the letters and I feel pained that I can't do more, faster, to make a difference in their lives."

So? He's buying thier votes with attacking the 'rich' and his redistribution/class warfare doctrine...what is your point?

Any more tear jerker stories you wish to impart?

Publicity stunts. Seriously tacky when it's a latte liberal from Hollywood. Just pathetic when it's the latte liberal in the White House.

Any takers that MSNBC will 'find' one - and produce a copy of the check, signed 'Barack Obama'... along with that heartwarming story of how the President saved them from destitution? LMAO

Publicity stunts. Seriously tacky when it's a latte liberal from Hollywood. Just pathetic when it's the latte liberal in the White House.

Any takers that MSNBC will 'find' one - and produce a copy of the check, signed 'Barack Obama'... along with that heartwarming story of how the President saved them from destitution? LMAO

Why would they have to "find one". Hell, I would not be surprised if MSNBC asks for names and addresses that he already has those prepared for anyone who would inquire about his generosity.

Immie

Did he write a check to that woman who cried "Obama is going to pay my mortgage, praise Jesus!"?

lol

I will never vote for Obama but this doesn't bother me. It actually makes me see him as more human... anyways I do have qualms about this seeing as how I have heard rumors whether they are true or not about family struggling that he has never helped out.

Yes we see how that laser like focus on jobs works. Screw the avg American

SAVE GOVERNMENT JOBS AT ALL COSTS.

Did he write a check to that woman who cried "Obama is going to pay my mortgage, praise Jesus!"?

I doubt it. He knows he already has her vote for 2012 in the bag. It would be a waste of his hard earned cash to spend it on votes already won.

Immie

So? He's buying thier votes with attacking the 'rich' and his redistribution/class warfare doctrine...what is your point?

Any more tear jerker stories you wish to impart?

I think she's trying to say he made a mistake letting this out. I believe she is correct.

Of course is THIS is what proves to be true then yeah, it's a publicity stunt by the loser-in-chief.

Forum List

Back