Oh Santorum.

Yes, you were. Why? Because you're a fucking idiot who seems obsessed with my race. You accused me of being black (like that's a bad thing)...

I said you pretending to be black was a bad thing. Be happy with who you are, my man. This is the sort of idiocy that you constantly repeat and makes it so funny to poke you with a stick. You're also the one obsessed with race. First you pretend to be black, then you show what an ass you are with your current race baiting avatar. Just be the lily white New England liberal elitist asshole that you really are.

There it is. "Be happy with who you are, my man". I was waiting for that one. Racism disguised as pride for your race. Now that we've gotten that out of the way, why don't you show me where I have ever pretended to be black. Does that mean I can assume that you're pretending to be the Statue of Liberty? Are you so fucking stupid that you think because I had a drawing of a black character from a tv show, that means I was pretending to be black? :lol: And what's the deal with my current avatar? How is that race baiting? Take a look at it again. It's me - a white guy - dressed as a zombie. Please enlighten me as to how that is race baiting. :confused: You are clearly a racist. That's as evident as your lack of intelligence.

Be honest, you aren't just a 13 year old on the playground. You really are 13, aren't you? And thank you for using me as your sig. I'm not just on it..twice...like before. Now I AM the sig. Bang. I can think of nothing prouder then your going off the deep end with me yet again to embarrass yourself and your liberal religion. That's why I thanked you for the post.

Last edited:
I said you pretending to be black was a bad thing. Be happy with who you are, my man. This is the sort of idiocy that you constantly repeat and makes it so funny to poke you with a stick. You're also the one obsessed with race. First you pretend to be black, then you show what an ass you are with your current race baiting avatar. Just be the lily white New England liberal elitist asshole that you really are.

There it is. "Be happy with who you are, my man". I was waiting for that one. Racism disguised as pride for your race. Now that we've gotten that out of the way, why don't you show me where I have ever pretended to be black. Does that mean I can assume that you're pretending to be the Statue of Liberty? Are you so fucking stupid that you think because I had a drawing of a black character from a tv show, that means I was pretending to be black? :lol: And what's the deal with my current avatar? How is that race baiting? Take a look at it again. It's me - a white guy - dressed as a zombie. Please enlighten me as to how that is race baiting. :confused: You are clearly a racist. That's as evident as your lack of intelligence.

Be honest, you aren't just a 13 year old on the playground. You really are 13, aren't you? And thank you for using me as your sig. I'm not just on it..twice...like before. Now I AM the sig. Bang. I can think of nothing prouder then your going off the deep end with me yet again to embarrass yourself and your liberal religion. That's why I thanked you for the post.

I embarrassed MYself? Wow, you sure are one delusional motherfucker. You go out of your way to attack me for supposedly pretending to be black (again, with no evidence), and chastise me for "betraying my race", and I'm the one who should be embarrassed? :lol::lol::lol: So, you're not only a racist, but you're really really really dumb. Carry on, KKKlown.

Santorum on why Iran can't have nuclear weapons:

"They're a theocracy that has deeply embedded beliefs that the afterlife is better than this life"

Watch the MTP-Facebook GOP debate - Video on mnsbc.com

And thus the fear of being blown to bits if they attack Israel has no power over them.
Darn, he's right. I love watching the Left and the narco-libertarians go apeshit over Santorum. It would be worth electing him just to have 4 years of that.

Confirmation Bias, what he said is about as ironic as it fucking gets.

On the surface you are correct. BUT

A Christians idea of the afterlife and how to get there doesn't include killing everyone that won't convert.

Just a slight difference.

And thus the fear of being blown to bits if they attack Israel has no power over them.
Darn, he's right. I love watching the Left and the narco-libertarians go apeshit over Santorum. It would be worth electing him just to have 4 years of that.

A Christians idea of the afterlife and how to get there doesn't include killing everyone that won't convert.

No, I completely agree. Modern Christianity certainly doesn't adhere to such beliefs anymore(in MOST cases...). It's more the way he phrased it that made me laugh.

No, I completely agree. Modern Christianity certainly doesn't adhere to such beliefs anymore(in MOST cases...). It's more the way he phrased it that made me laugh.

Yea, I was also thinking "foot in mouth disease" when he said it. Although I knew what he was trying to say, it just didn't come out right.

I embarrassed MYself?

You think I'm a racist because I pick on you for PRETENDING to be black. Dude, you're not black.

That's right. I'm not black. But you have yet to provide any evidence that I ever pretended to be black, you stupid piece of shit.

Bam, now that's what I'm talking about. Negative rep. You are...a bitch. You are MY bitch, I got to you, my faux black friend. Don't worry, you'll be my bottom bitch from now on.

:lol:

BTW, your sig actually demonstrates my point pretty well, I'm mocking you for wanting to be black. Not sure how that's "racism." I'd think blacks reading your posts wouldn't want you to be black either. But seriously, you can't think of any reason anyone wouldn't get along with you other then that you're black? Which by the way...you're actually not...

Last edited:
You think I'm a racist because I pick on you for PRETENDING to be black. Dude, you're not black.

That's right. I'm not black. But you have yet to provide any evidence that I ever pretended to be black, you stupid piece of shit.

Bam, now that's what I'm talking about. Negative rep. You are...a bitch. You are MY bitch, I got to you, my faux black friend. Don't worry, you'll be my bottom bitch from now on.

:lol:

BTW, your sig actually demonstrates my point pretty well, I'm mocking you for wanting to be black. Not sure how that's "racism." I'd think blacks reading your posts wouldn't want you to be black either. But seriously, you can't think of any reason anyone wouldn't get along with you other then that you're black? Which by the way...you're actually not...

Who's the bitch? Keep whining, you sad little troll. You can't see why I'd call you a racist? I'm not surprised, because you're one stupid motherfucker. Let me spell it out for you. You just can't understand why a white person would have a black guy (a character from a tv show) as his sig pic. The only explanation in your feeble little mind is that I must be a self-loathing white guy who wishes he was black. It couldn't possibly because I like the show or the character. Who uses characters from tv shows as an avatar, right? :lol: That's why you're a racist; and, apparently, a gay one, too. Do you often fantasize about having butt-sex with anonymous people on the internet? Sorry, pal, I'm not interested.

Last edited:
Changing the goalposts much?
First you talk about murders, now you're on science.
FWIW and sicne you like WIki so much, here.
List of Christian thinkers in science - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Doesnt look like much suppression here. I guess you're wrong, again. Man up and face FACTS, man.

Well if you're going to play that game.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_atheists_(science_and_technology)

You are claiming that atheism lead directly to the murder of millions of people, I'm tell you you cannot find a single instance where an atheist has killed directly because of their atheism.

Note: Einstein isn't on that list because he was a theistic scientific pantheist

Boy those goalposts sure move.
I made the point already that Marxism, an atheistic movement, has killed many people. A point you cannot refute.

Most atheists have nothing to do with Marxism. Look at how many people who have been murdered by Christianity and Islam.

Well if you're going to play that game.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_atheists_(science_and_technology)

You are claiming that atheism lead directly to the murder of millions of people, I'm tell you you cannot find a single instance where an atheist has killed directly because of their atheism.

Note: Einstein isn't on that list because he was a theistic scientific pantheist

Boy those goalposts sure move.
I made the point already that Marxism, an atheistic movement, has killed many people. A point you cannot refute.

Most atheists have nothing to do with Marxism. Look at how many people who have been murdered by Christianity and Islam.

Christianity and Islam never murdered anyone.
Another lie.

Who's the bitch? Keep whining, you sad little troll. You can't see why I'd call you a racist? I'm not surprised, because you're one stupid motherfucker. Let me spell it out for you. You just can't understand why a white person would have a black guy (a character from a tv show) as his sig pic

You answered your own question.

#1) Once again you define a racist as someone who picks on people who pretend to be black. Then you call me stupid, priceless.

#2) You do far more then have a pic of a black guy. You obsess on any black discussion and call people racists who pick on you, a white guy. Rather then just saying you like the character you're "duh, I don't get it..." You put the racist accusations in your avatar. And when you replaced the avatar, you picked another one with clear racial overtones and that is offensive.

You sir, are one stupid bitch.

Forum List

Back