Oh Santorum.

You guys are getting a little off track. What the OP pointed out is that Santorum believes Iran should not have a nuke because they think the afterlife is better than this life. Now, that is clearly a ridiculous thing to say (as Ricky boy is prone to doing). Since Christians also believe that the afterlife is better than this life, by Santorum's logic, the US should not have nukes. See? The guy is nuts. Glad I could help.

Thank you, that is exactly what I mean, I wasn't really talking from a theological standpoint, just an irony one.

You guys are getting a little off track. What the OP pointed out is that Santorum believes Iran should not have a nuke because they think the afterlife is better than this life. Now, that is clearly a ridiculous thing to say (as Ricky boy is prone to doing). Since Christians also believe that the afterlife is better than this life, by Santorum's logic, the US should not have nukes. See? The guy is nuts. Glad I could help.

Thank you, that is exactly what I mean, I wasn't really talking from a theological standpoint, just an irony one.

The only irony is that you pretend to be a sentient being.

How many christians have blown themselves up in terrorist attacks?

Santorum on why Iran can't have nuclear weapons:

"They're a theocracy that has deeply embedded beliefs that the afterlife is better than this life"

Watch the MTP-Facebook GOP debate - Video on mnsbc.com

And thus the fear of being blown to bits if they attack Israel has no power over them.
Darn, he's right. I love watching the Left and the narco-libertarians go apeshit over Santorum. It would be worth electing him just to have 4 years of that.

WHOOSH! Right over your head.

But hey, would you mind not using the words "apeshit" and "santorum" in the same sentence? For one thing, its poor form to use synonyms that way and for another, I just had a late dinner.

Thanks.

When the US becomes a theocracy you may have a point.

Until then, you don't.

Glad I could help :thup:

Until then, you don't.

No, he has a point.
On top of his head.

Talk about the spin going on here within this response....wow

I am glad I don't bite from this tree of twisted thinking & spin in life.. Yikes

People need to push through all the inuendo, spin and bull crap like this that they are encountering, because this is speak that is quickly rotting on the vine, and is fast becoming outdated anymore... Hopefully the people in this nation will have become educated enough sooner than later now, in order to finally see what has been going on in this nation in regards to, and especially within all of this type of spin going on, where as hopefully they will rebel against it big time at the voting booth this coming election... Go Rick Santorum !!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Until then, you don't.

When Santorum stops believing that the afterlife he believes in will be worse than this life, then he'll have a point (I guess). Until then, he doesn't. Glad I could help.

Until then, you don't.

No, he has a point.
On top of his head.

DERP-for-you-house-md-fans-17647019-426-360.jpg

So...this doesn't apply to Christians? Because you guys don't believe in an afterlife?

Yes, we believe in an afterlife. We just don't believe we need to kill "infidels" to get there!

Why? Your book says the same thing theirs does on the subject.

Or is this the point where you deny the OT is a source of scripture for Christianity?

You mean the set of scriptures that brought us that cherished law: Thou shalt not murder. That Old Testament?

Letting Twelver's get Nuclear weapons is going to be one of the worst things this world has ever seen.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Santorum on why Iran can't have nuclear weapons:

"They're a theocracy that has deeply embedded beliefs that the afterlife is better than this life"

Watch the MTP-Facebook GOP debate - Video on mnsbc.com

I'm a libertarian who left the Republican party because they don't reflect my values. I believe in...less...government. But anyone who would allow Iran to have nuclear weapons is a fucking moron. And anyone who claims to be a libertarian and would let them isn't. Because if you are a libertarian, you want to maximize...by definition...your liberty. And if you think being dead maximizes your liberty, you are a moron. Or a liberal. No difference...

Until then, you don't.

When Santorum stops believing that the afterlife he believes in will be worse than this life, then he'll have a point (I guess). Until then, he doesn't. Glad I could help.

Actually blacks in America are largely Christian. If you want to continue to pretend to be black to..as you put it...grow the size of you miniature pecker...then you may want to learn something about the people you are pretending to be. Be honest, your "little guy" hasn't grown at all no matter how much you pretend to be black, has he???

Yes, we believe in an afterlife. We just don't believe we need to kill "infidels" to get there!

Why? Your book says the same thing theirs does on the subject.

Or is this the point where you deny the OT is a source of scripture for Christianity?

You mean the set of scriptures that brought us that cherished law: Thou shalt not murder. That Old Testament?

The same one that supports rape and slavery and murder of men, women, and children?

Sure, why not.

Until then, you don't.

Actually blacks in America are largely Christian. If you want to continue to pretend to be black to..as you put it...grow the size of you miniature pecker...then you may want to learn something about the people you are pretending to be. Be honest, your "little guy" hasn't grown at all no matter how much you pretend to be black, has he???

Wow, you are one stupid motherfucker. Show me where I've ever pretended to be black. Let's establish some rules first. One rule, actually. My choice of avatars and sig pics can't be used as evidence that I pretend to be black. Not unless I can assume that you're pretending to be the Statue of Liberty. Your move, dumb ass.

BTW, you cons sure do have a thing about black people. You are like the 5th con who has accused me of pretending to be a black guy. Really, it says more about you than it does about me. I realize you're too stupid to realize that, but I thought I'd give you a little advice anyway.

Oh yeah, one more thing. Your obsession with the size of my cock is a bit telling as well. And not in a good way.

nbc_the_more_you_know.jpg

Until then, you don't.

Nice try at deflection that has nothing to do with the subject of Iran's nuclear capability or their system of government. You get an E for effort.

The only irony is that you pretend to be a sentient being.

How many christians have blown themselves up in terrorist attacks?

How many christians have run concentration camps? Molested children? Burned witches? Tortured heretics? Killed over silly disagreements over unsubstantiation.

Forum List

Back