Oh Santorum.

Who's the bitch? Keep whining, you sad little troll. You can't see why I'd call you a racist? I'm not surprised, because you're one stupid motherfucker. Let me spell it out for you. You just can't understand why a white person would have a black guy (a character from a tv show) as his sig pic

You answered your own question.

#1) Once again you define a racist as someone who picks on people who pretend to be black. Then you call me stupid, priceless.

#2) You do far more then have a pic of a black guy. You obsess on any black discussion and call people racists who pick on you, a white guy. Rather then just saying you like the character you're "duh, I don't get it..." You put the racist accusations in your avatar. And when you replaced the avatar, you picked another one with clear racial overtones and that is offensive.

You sir, are one stupid bitch.

I define a racist as someone who picks on people who pretend to be black? :lol::lol::lol: No, you fucking moron. First, I don't pretend to be black. Second, I call you a racist because of your obsession and outrage that I (a white guy) would use a black guy as an avatar. Not that it wasn't hard to figure out on my own; but you already admitted as much when you called me a self-loathing white guy - that's racist code word for '****** lover'.

Wow, I'm beginning to feel sorry for you now. You must be mentally ill or retarded. That can be the only explanation.

I have asked you several times to show evidence that I've ever pretended to be black. You keep ignoring that request. And now you accuse me of obsessing over black people whenever there is a black discussion? Which threads are you referring to? Where are my obsessive posts?

Once again, you have failed to prove anything other than how utterly stupid you are. I can see right through your faux outrage over my avatar and sig pic. You are clearly a racist. Clearly.

Now kindly go fuck yourself.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Wow, I'm beginning to feel sorry for you now. You must be mentally ill or retarded. That can be the only explanation.

:lol:

That you've twice negative repped me now in this conversation shows what a thin skinned little whus you are and that I'm GETTING to you. You can't have an adult conversation. Pull down your dress, little girl, your vagina is showing...

:lol:

That you've twice negative repped me now in this conversation shows what a thin skinned little whus you are and that I'm GETTING to you. You can't have an adult conversation. Pull down your dress, little girl, your vagina is showing...

If your obsession over my race and rantings about self-hating whites is what you consider adult conversation, then I'd hate to see what you consider less serious conversation :lol::lol::lol:

You're not getting to me at all. I'm in utter disbelief at how enormously stupid you are and how you willingly continue to make yourself look dumber and dumber with each post.

Keep whining. It's music to my ears. Sniveling hack.

You're not getting to me at all

Yep. I've thanked you twice and given you positive rep in this conversation. You've negative repped me twice. Clearly I'm the upset one. Here's a cookie, now go play with yourself, little one.

Santorum on why Iran can't have nuclear weapons:

"They're a theocracy that has deeply embedded beliefs that the afterlife is better than this life"

Watch the MTP-Facebook GOP debate - Video on mnsbc.com

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxoMqs7iGqk]Shining bar scene: Words of wisdom Lloyd - YouTube[/ame]

eusa_doh.gif

"They're a theocracy that has deeply embedded beliefs that the afterlife is better than this life"

And thus the fear of being blown to bits if they attack Israel has no power over them.
Darn, he's right. I love watching the Left and the narco-libertarians go apeshit over Santorum. It would be worth electing him just to have 4 years of that.
Yeah.....Ricky "The Spaz" is definitely doing his share o' networking!!

How 'bout this.....one o' his (new) "best-friends" is Black!!!!

January 21, 2012

"While the network news shows spend this Sunday marveling over Newtmentum in South Carolina, Rick Santorum will quietly make his first stop in Florida, site of the next primary on January 31. He'll be dropping in to see the honorary chairman of his state campaign—a Bush-connected Islamophobic pastor who says gays "make God want to vomit."

dozier.jpg

Santorum, the other conservative darling in the Republican presidential race, plans to speak from the pulpit at the Worldwide Christian Center in Pompano Beach on Sunday morning. It might seem a strange stop for a white Catholic Republican from the Northeast: While the ocean-facing side of Pompano is affluent and conservative, WWC literally sits on the wrong side of the tracks in the Collier City neighborhood—a poor, tight-knit African American district that swung strongly for Barack Obama in 2008. But WWC is different: It's run by the Rev. O'Neal Dozier, a firebrand social conservative who's tried to turn this depressed community red, and has been rewarded handsomely by Republican politicians for his efforts."

How would you like to have the name 'Santorum'? Sounds like something a person gets when they eat too much chili....

"Sorry honey, not tonight. I have the santorums."

I'd like Santourm to tell us all where the money to pay for all of his war's will come from... I just want to hear him say it.
"Creative"-financing?????

:eusa_whistle:

"Santorum’s campaign advisers and spokesman did not respond to repeated requests by phone and e-mail for comment. But he has said in the past that there was no conflict between his testimony in his wife’s medical suit and his push to curtail payments to victims of medical malpractice."

handjob.gif

Last edited:
It doesn't look like Lil' Dumbya qualifies, any longer, as a Santorum-supporter.....

bush+boinking+dog.jpg

He's right.....you should do some research about their belief before you mouth off about something you don't know.

So...this doesn't apply to Christians? Because you guys don't believe in an afterlife?

Yes, we believe in an afterlife. We just don't believe we need to kill "infidels" to get there!
.....And, you (actually) consider yourself a GOOD Christian?????

eusa_doh.gif

February 1, 2012

Christian Jihad

"Philip Jenkins’s challenging new book Laying Down the Sword shows that the Bible contains incitements not just to violence but also to genocide. He argues that Christians and Jews should struggle to make sense of these violent texts as a central element of their tradition, rather than hurry past them or ignore them altogether.

The most painful passages come in the books of Joshua and Judges, which Jenkins describes as an “orgy of militarism, enslavement, and race war.” The Israelites, emerging from the desert after their escape from Egypt, attack Canaanite cities, whose people are described by the biblical narrator as very wicked. God commands the Israelites to exterminate the inhabitants—men, women, children, and animals alike, until nothing is left alive. Likewise in the Book of Samuel, King Saul eventually loses God’s favor not for his bloodthirstiness in war but for his restraint—he fails to annihilate his enemies. The prophet Samuel denounces him for sparing some of the Amalekites, takes up a sword, and personally hacks the captive King Agag to pieces. To make matters worse, says Jenkins, God sometimes deliberately “hardens the hearts” of other peoples, using them to chastise the sinful Hebrews. Then He raises up Judges, righteous Israelites, to smite and destroy them in turn. It’s almost as if He wanted the highest possible body count.

Jenkins offers a useful thought experiment, asking readers to view these stories through the eyes of the Canaanites themselves. To them, the Israelites would seem as terrifying as the Janjaweed militia of Darfur in our own day, or as the Lord’s Resistance Army of Uganda, whose leader, Joseph Kony, has justified the mass torture and killing of men, women, and children in God’s name.

Perhaps that just confirms Jenkins’ general point that we should be a lot more self-aware and self-critical when we think about our religion and a lot slower to condemn the violent tendencies in the religions of others."

Anyone else see a "Mommy Dearest"-book comin' outta this Stepford-crew?​

Santorum-Family.JPG

(....Or, any bets on which one is Gay?)

If this is an All American family....chances are.....both will be "covered".​

Last edited:

WOW. No mirrors at the Santorum house, I reckon.

I'd continue, but I can't come up with words to do justice to the irony of that statement.

How 'bout the conflict between....."conservatives'" concerns about their "grandchildren".....and, our Environment (in the Future)?

Which is REALLY Priority 1, for the super-capitali$t$?
(....And, their retirement-plan$.)

handjob.gif

Forum List

Back