Oh Santorum.

Santorum on why Iran can't have nuclear weapons:

"They're a theocracy that has deeply embedded beliefs that the afterlife is better than this life"

Watch the MTP-Facebook GOP debate - Video on mnsbc.com

And thus the fear of being blown to bits if they attack Israel has no power over them.
Darn, he's right. I love watching the Left and the narco-libertarians go apeshit over Santorum. It would be worth electing him just to have 4 years of that.

"They're a theocracy that has deeply embedded beliefs that the afterlife is better than this life"

And thus the fear of being blown to bits if they attack Israel has no power over them.
Darn, he's right. I love watching the Left and the narco-libertarians go apeshit over Santorum. It would be worth electing him just to have 4 years of that.

Confirmation Bias, what he said is about as ironic as it fucking gets.

And here we see the knee-jerk Left (or is it narco-libtardism, I can never keep them apart) react to religion.
Were you sodomized a lot by a priest?

I'd like Santourm to tell us all where the money to pay for all of his war's will come from... I just want to hear him say it.

And here we see the knee-jerk Left (or is it narco-libtardism, I can never keep them apart) react to religion.
Were you sodomized a lot by a priest?

Was Santorum ass humped by an imam?

Oh one more thing, the "afterlife" as a Christian is better than "this life".... Maybe that is why the US is the only country to have nuked someone...

He's right.....you should do some research about their belief before you mouth off about something you don't know.

So...this doesn't apply to Christians? Because you guys don't believe in an afterlife?

Yes, we believe in an afterlife. We just don't believe we need to kill "infidels" to get there!

He's right.....you should do some research about their belief before you mouth off about something you don't know.

So...this doesn't apply to Christians? Because you guys don't believe in an afterlife?

Yes, we believe in an afterlife. We just don't believe we need to kill "infidels" to get there!

Why? Your book says the same thing theirs does on the subject.

Or is this the point where you deny the OT is a source of scripture for Christianity?

Why? Your book says the same thing theirs does on the subject.

Or is this the point where you deny the OT is a source of scripture for Christianity?

The Jews go by the old testament because they don't believe Jesus was the Messiah. Christians study the OT for historical reasons, but they don't follow the old laws of that testament. Read the laws of the NT, that's what we do. And i don't remember reading in the OT that we're to KILL anyone. Yes, God ordered some people killed, but not that we were all to kill anyone that didn't believe as we did. God usually took care of that stuff Himself!

You guys are getting a little off track. What the OP pointed out is that Santorum believes Iran should not have a nuke because they think the afterlife is better than this life. Now, that is clearly a ridiculous thing to say (as Ricky boy is prone to doing). Since Christians also believe that the afterlife is better than this life, by Santorum's logic, the US should not have nukes. See? The guy is nuts. Glad I could help.

You guys are getting a little off track. What the OP pointed out is that Santorum believes Iran should not have a nuke because they think the afterlife is better than this life. Now, that is clearly a ridiculous thing to say (as Ricky boy is prone to doing). Since Christians also believe that the afterlife is better than this life, by Santorum's logic, the US should not have nukes. See? The guy is nuts. Glad I could help.
Talk about the spin going on here within this response....wow

I am glad I don't bite from this tree of twisted thinking & spin in life.. Yikes

People need to push through all the inuendo, spin and bull crap like this that they are encountering, because this is speak that is quickly rotting on the vine, and is fast becoming outdated anymore... Hopefully the people in this nation will have become educated enough sooner than later now, in order to finally see what has been going on in this nation in regards to, and especially within all of this type of spin going on, where as hopefully they will rebel against it big time at the voting booth this coming election... Go Rick Santorum !!

Forum List

Back