*Oh Piss On It, They Were Terrorists*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. This latest dust up over dead terrorists is stupid.
2. I don't think pissing on dead terrorists is a big deal.
3. In my opinion we shouldn't be subjecting our men to even being in their hell hole countries.
4. Why set foot in their crapholas, when we can bomb them back to the sixth century, ah hell they are already in that century, my bad.
5. I think we need a new amendment, that we *NEVER* for *ANY* reason go into a hell hole islamic nation, just bomb the fucks by air, *THATS IT*!
6. This will save lives that matter, we need not go stand toe to toe with evil people, when we can air mail them a war.:eusa_eh:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

3. In my opinion we shouldn't be subjecting our men to even being in their hell hole countries.
4. Why set foot in their crapholas, when we can bomb them back to the sixth century, ah hell they are already in that century, my bad.
5. I think we need a new amendment, that we *NEVER* for *ANY* reason go into a hell hole islamic nation, just bomb the fucks by air, *THATS IT*!
6. This will save lives that matter, we need not go stand toe to toe with evil people, when we can air mail them a war.:eusa_eh:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It is insanity to expect men to kill and be civil at the same time.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It is insanity to expect men to kill and be civil at the same time.

1. ^^^^^ Gets it!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back