Oh Now The Left Tells Us They Just Hate Those Burning Korans...

I'm sorry but once again i'm not buying the Left's feigned outrage. There is a story circulating in the MSM about a Church deciding to burn Korans on this year's 911 anniversary. I see that the Left is back up on their high horses preaching about how awful such acts are. This is pretty shocking when you realize that this is the same Left which routinely celebrates and even rewards those who drop Crucifixes in urine or defecate on Bibles.

Name one member of the left who has celebrated dropping crucifixes in urine and has also preached how awful it is to burn Korans to celebrate 9-11.

:clap2::clap2:

Well i have to admit it was a bit refreshing seeing some Leftists finally showing some honesty. Some actually did admit they had an irrational hostility towards Christians. Hey that's some progress no? The first step to recovery is admitting that you have a problem right? So i have to give some props to those Leftists on this thread who showed some honesty. I'm still not sure if they were being honest intentionally though. lol! Oh well,it's a start anyway. :)

The Left's irrational hostility towards Christianity while embracing other religions like Islam really is pretty bizarre.

Again, it is not hostility towards christianity, it is hostility towards the obnoxious assholes that want everyone to goosestep to the tune of their religion, whether they be christians or jews or muslims. The overwhelming majority of those assholes just happen to be christian.

Yea you're not hostile to Christians at all. lol! Your ignorance is astounding. Do you even know any Christians? Well i do and i assure you that most are not assholes.

Well, I never said most christians are assholes, did I?

You are an ugly stereotype my friend. You're just a typical Leftist nutter who has an irrational hate for Christians. You express such feigned outrage over a Koran being burned yet jump for joy and even give awards to your fellow Leftists who urinate on Crucifixes and defecate on Bibles. You can't be trusted on issues like this.

You're a lying piece of shit, bub. Show me where I celebrated anyone urinating on crucifixes. You seem to be obsessed with that idea - you can't stop talking about it. What you are is a caricature of a rabid right wing extremist and your behavior is actually pretty comical.

Again, it is not hostility towards christianity, it is hostility towards the obnoxious assholes that want everyone to goosestep to the tune of their religion, whether they be christians or jews or muslims. The overwhelming majority of those assholes just happen to be christian.

Yea you're not hostile to Christians at all. lol! Your ignorance is astounding. Do you even know any Christians? Well i do and i assure you that most are not assholes. I attend Church regularly and i have yet to meet one of your "assholes." You are an ugly stereotype my friend. You're just a typical Leftist nutter who has an irrational hate for Christians. You express such feigned outrage over a Koran being burned yet jump for joy and even give awards to your fellow Leftists who urinate on Crucifixes and defecate on Bibles. You can't be trusted on issues like this.

You didn't even read what he wrote. You are misconstruing it and then ranting on your misconstruction of what he wrote. This is the same mistake so many conservatives today make, and it is so frustrating. He wasn't referring to Christians, he was refering to assholes, whether they happen to be Christians, Jews, or Muslims, which implies that there are many non-asshole Christians. Couldn't you get that from what he wrote? I just feel like you want to attack him so bad, that you can't even read what he wrote, rather, you read into what you want so that you can attack him further, and as I said, so many cons do it. It's so childish.

You're exactly correct. I must have hit a sore spot to make him foam at the mouth like he did.

I'm sorry but once again i'm not buying the Left's feigned outrage. There is a story circulating in the MSM about a Church deciding to burn Korans on this year's 911 anniversary. I see that the Left is back up on their high horses preaching about how awful such acts are. This is pretty shocking when you realize that this is the same Left which routinely celebrates and even rewards those who drop Crucifixes in urine or defecate on Bibles. So why all this sudden outrage over burning some Korans? It just doesn't make any sense to me.

It is their right to burn Korans no? They have just as much right as those who urinate on Crucifixes and defecate on Bibles no? Personally i don't agree with this Church's decision to burn Korans but i don't agree with the Left defecating on Bibles either. The Left's feigned outrage over this really is the height of dishonesty & hypocrisy in my opinion. This is why i stand by my conclusion that Leftists really do have a weird & hateful obsession with denigrating Christians. They are not consistent or honest on issues like this.

you really need to take a few days off and learn about logical fallacies. unless you can show that the same people who are against the koran burning are also the people desecrating Bibles, your whole post is waste of time and undebateable

Without logical fallacies, they have nothing left to say!

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
I'm sorry but once again i'm not buying the Left's feigned outrage. There is a story circulating in the MSM about a Church deciding to burn Korans on this year's 911 anniversary. I see that the Left is back up on their high horses preaching about how awful such acts are. This is pretty shocking when you realize that this is the same Left which routinely celebrates and even rewards those who drop Crucifixes in urine or defecate on Bibles. So why all this sudden outrage over burning some Korans? It just doesn't make any sense to me.

It is their right to burn Korans no? They have just as much right as those who urinate on Crucifixes and defecate on Bibles no? Personally i don't agree with this Church's decision to burn Korans but i don't agree with the Left defecating on Bibles either. The Left's feigned outrage over this really is the height of dishonesty & hypocrisy in my opinion. This is why i stand by my conclusion that Leftists really do have a weird & hateful obsession with denigrating Christians. They are not consistent or honest on issues like this.

you really need to take a few days off and learn about logical fallacies. unless you can show that the same people who are against the koran burning are also the people desecrating Bibles, your whole post is waste of time and undebateable

Without logical fallacies, they have nothing left to say!

libapoc has really gone off his rocker, spending too much time tea bagging samuari

You're young. Get out and meet your fellow lefties. You will be (hopefully unpleasantly) surprised at how enthusiastic they are to trash Christianity, the flag and anything else that represents what they view as 'mainstream America', and how hypocritically, they get very defensive about anyone wanting to trash their 'pet projects'.

Oh, please....... We have no problem with christianity and even stand up for the rights of christians when their rights are being violated. What we don't like is having christianity shoved down our throats, so any attempt to do so is met with criticism. Sounds reasonable doesn't it?

But the left considers "shoving religion down our throats" things like a nativity scene, calling it a Christmas tree, A student praying in the classroom, a valedictorian mentioning Jesus in their commencement speech. How does any of that "violate" your rights?

Also, libs aren't partially hateful towards Islam, it just so happens that the Christian practice ends up being terribly hypocritical in the face of what Jesus actually said, as exemplified by the contradictory actions and words of MANY prominent and newsworthy people who are considered to be Christian. So, don't blame those who have their doubts. I know many Christians, and I believe in the teachings of Jesus, and there are many great Christians who I respect as people and as those who have faith in something higher than themselves, and serve their beliefs with honor and dignity. Then there are those who use their Christian beliefs as a pedestal so they can become self-righteous and vilify others, which is in direct contradiction to the teaching of Jesus, like most of those in the conservative party who like to start wars, judge others, and tell us all how to live, or tell us how this country was founded on Christian principles, yet take pride in the fact that this is the greatest free country on earth, yet condenm anyone who isn't Christian and doesn't share the same beliefs. What kind of freedom is that? There is an example of hypocrisy right there. This is so blatantly obvious to someone who is outside the faith, yet for those who are in it, they are not willing to look at and examine themselves, because it threatens their political and religious identify. It is more psychological rigidity than anything else. First of all, if you consider the fact that many of the conservatives are themselves Christians, or that many Christians decide to be a conservative because of moral alignments that happen to exist- of course they are going to vilify the left, who happen to not be as Christian in number. Whether or not you are Christian should have nothing to do with your party affiliation in my opinion, or how patriotic you are considered.
There are Christians who insulate themselves with their faith. They wrap themselves in their faith as if it was a protective blanket.

This gives them the latitude to lash out against others who do not share their brand of zealotry. It's an old tradition among the uber-faithful. See the Spanish Inquisition or the Shiite/Sunni civil wars.

There is no compromise with their belief in God. That has to be understood. If one compromises (e.g. tolerates a different set of dogma) one stands to lose the perceived blessings of God. If one has a narrow outlook on the world when faith is acquired, that narrow outlook serves as a template for all things religious.

And we've seen how the narrow minded and unworldly perceives the world. Bereft of nuance with only the righteous and the infidel. And the ifidel must be purged to pave the way to a greater world.

So, when Christians who actually hold the teachings of Jesus Christ act, we find tolerance and forgiveness. When those who are taught that their way is the only way, we find resentment and intolerance.

ALL religions by their very nature are exclusive. Libs seem to want Christians to conform to their ideology as they are not happy with the tenets one must follow to become a Christian. I understand that many are unable to make the commitment for the Christian walk so they attempt to change it. That wont happen as that would not follow the teachings of Christ. Why that upsets liberals, I will never know. No one is forcing anyone to follow Christianity.

You're young. Get out and meet your fellow lefties. You will be (hopefully unpleasantly) surprised at how enthusiastic they are to trash Christianity, the flag and anything else that represents what they view as 'mainstream America', and how hypocritically, they get very defensive about anyone wanting to trash their 'pet projects'.

Oh, please....... We have no problem with christianity and even stand up for the rights of christians when their rights are being violated. What we don't like is having christianity shoved down our throats, so any attempt to do so is met with criticism. Sounds reasonable doesn't it?

But the left considers "shoving religion down our throats" things like a nativity scene, calling it a Christmas tree, A student praying in the classroom, a valedictorian mentioning Jesus in their commencement speech. How does any of that "violate" your rights?

Because it is religion being promoted by the government. Students in public school do not have the choice to get up and leave so when a representative of the government, whether it be a teacher or other school official, endorses religion, it is a violation.

Also, libs aren't partially hateful towards Islam, it just so happens that the Christian practice ends up being terribly hypocritical in the face of what Jesus actually said, as exemplified by the contradictory actions and words of MANY prominent and newsworthy people who are considered to be Christian. So, don't blame those who have their doubts. I know many Christians, and I believe in the teachings of Jesus, and there are many great Christians who I respect as people and as those who have faith in something higher than themselves, and serve their beliefs with honor and dignity. Then there are those who use their Christian beliefs as a pedestal so they can become self-righteous and vilify others, which is in direct contradiction to the teaching of Jesus, like most of those in the conservative party who like to start wars, judge others, and tell us all how to live, or tell us how this country was founded on Christian principles, yet take pride in the fact that this is the greatest free country on earth, yet condenm anyone who isn't Christian and doesn't share the same beliefs. What kind of freedom is that? There is an example of hypocrisy right there. This is so blatantly obvious to someone who is outside the faith, yet for those who are in it, they are not willing to look at and examine themselves, because it threatens their political and religious identify. It is more psychological rigidity than anything else. First of all, if you consider the fact that many of the conservatives are themselves Christians, or that many Christians decide to be a conservative because of moral alignments that happen to exist- of course they are going to vilify the left, who happen to not be as Christian in number. Whether or not you are Christian should have nothing to do with your party affiliation in my opinion, or how patriotic you are considered.
There are Christians who insulate themselves with their faith. They wrap themselves in their faith as if it was a protective blanket.

This gives them the latitude to lash out against others who do not share their brand of zealotry. It's an old tradition among the uber-faithful. See the Spanish Inquisition or the Shiite/Sunni civil wars.

There is no compromise with their belief in God. That has to be understood. If one compromises (e.g. tolerates a different set of dogma) one stands to lose the perceived blessings of God. If one has a narrow outlook on the world when faith is acquired, that narrow outlook serves as a template for all things religious.

And we've seen how the narrow minded and unworldly perceives the world. Bereft of nuance with only the righteous and the infidel. And the ifidel must be purged to pave the way to a greater world.

So, when Christians who actually hold the teachings of Jesus Christ act, we find tolerance and forgiveness. When those who are taught that their way is the only way, we find resentment and intolerance.

ALL religions by their very nature are exclusive. Libs seem to want Christians to conform to their ideology as they are not happy with the tenets one must follow to become a Christian. I understand that many are unable to make the commitment for the Christian walk so they attempt to change it. That wont happen as that would not follow the teachings of Christ. Why that upsets liberals, I will never know. No one is forcing anyone to follow Christianity.

If their religion is being promoted by the government, it can be considered coercion, especially if it is in a public school.

lol! Like i said,the only honest Leftists on this thread were the ones who did finally admit they did have a hostile hatred for Christians. They may not have been honest intentionally but the truth did slip out from a couple of them. All that feigned Leftist outrage over a couple of kooks burning Korans yet no outrage at all over "Piss Christ' and other awful insults aimed at Christians. What a scam. :(

serrano-andres-piss-christ-1987.jpg

Yes,that is urine. Not cool. The Left praised and actually handed out several awards for this awful desecration.

Last edited:
Another one of the Left's good buds: Muslim accidentally sets himself on fire while burning the American Flag...

flagburning1.jpg

Leftist kooks and Muslim kooks: Like two peas in a pod. :(

Because it is religion being promoted by the government. Students in public school do not have the choice to get up and leave so when a representative of the government, whether it be a teacher or other school official, endorses religion, it is a violation.

Calm down and re-read my comments:
A student praying in the classroom
A valedictorian mentioning Jesus in their commencement speech
No where did I mention a "representative of the govt".
Students are not govt drones though if the Obama admin has it there way...

If their religion is being promoted by the government, it can be considered coercion, especially if it is in a public school.

Same response as my first....This is NOT what I stated. Your hatred for all things Christian is showing.

Forum List

Back