Oh nosey, the half black marxist attacks hillary.

Colin Kaepernick Just Went Beastmode On Hillary Clinton

"We have a presidential candidate who has deleted emails and done things illegally. . . If it was any other person, they'd be in prison."
AUGUST30, 2016 By Bre Payton

Now let us see how the stupid morons on the left defend their marxist hero now.

I still say he is a spoiled brainwashed half N word loser. Even though he is right about that particular issue.

You?

"half black" "n*gger"

Yes you are still a racist piece of shit.

I may not agree with Colin- but not because of his race- for a piece of shit like you- its only about race.

Lots of blacks have called him that....Blacks categorize themselves....and God forbid if you vote republican.....death threats just like 100 years ago....

I didn't know that Theowl was a black racist piece of shit.

"We have a presidential candidate who has deleted emails and done things illegally. . . If it was any other person, they'd be in prison."

I still say he is a spoiled brainwashed half N word loser. Even though he is right about that particular issue.

You?

"half black" "n*gger"

I may not agree with Colin- but not because of his race- for a piece of shit like you- its only about race.

Lots of blacks have called him that....Blacks categorize themselves....and God forbid if you vote republican.....death threats just like 100 years ago....

He is.

You?
You succeeded.
Says the queen of sphincters

You?
You succeeded.

You succeeded. He must be proud.

You?

"half black" "n*gger"

All "down with the cause" I see.

You?
You succeeded.

He is he taught me to stand up to chicken shit racist assholes like you and the op
If that makes me an asshole then boorah bitch!

You?
You succeeded.

He is he taught me to stand up to chicken shit racist assholes like you and the op
If that makes me an asshole then boorah bitch!

You'd be an asshole regardless of what you did.

Chicken shit? I gave you a way to prove you aren't and you refused.

I have these pathetic left wingers so pegged. Are they pissed that they do exactly what I say they are going to do?

Cause, have you noticed that they are doing exactly what I said they would do in response to the half black marxist attacking their beloved kuuunt in a pants suit?

They are ignoring it. I said they would and they are.

Funny.

You?

Wonder why you morons didn't post the entire statement from Kaepernick.
Colin Kaepernick Calls Out Hillary Clinton Email Scandal Hypocrisy, Says Donald Trump Is 'Openly Racist'
Colin Kaepernick Calls Out Hillary Clinton Email Scandal Hypocrisy, Says Donald Trump Is 'Openly Racist'

Idiots

I have these pathetic left wingers so pegged. Are they pissed that they do exactly what I say they are going to do?

Cause, have you noticed that they are doing exactly what I said they would do in response to the half black marxist attacking their beloved kuuunt in a pants suit?

They are ignoring it. I said they would and they are.

Funny.

They ignore because nobody gives a fuck about what you think.

I chime in just for the fun of it. I like fucking with dumb people.

You?

Idiots
The half black side of him is so typically black. No wonder he is so slow. Maybe he only smells half as bad.

You?

Idiots
The half black side of him is so typically black. No wonder he is so slow. Maybe he only smells half as bad.

The thoughts of an 8 year-old.

You're ignorant.

The Owl?

More like The Dodo. :0)

You?

Idiots

You're ignorant.

The Owl?

I like you man. Not kidding. We could be friends man.

Just wondering seriously, how you allow the democrats to enslave your mind. I think it is hilarious how that asshole reconmark and others like him are.

You look like you have a nice family. You should know how they are manipulating your mind.

You?

Idiots

You're ignorant.

The Owl?

Just wondering seriously, how you allow the democrats to enslave your mind. I think it is hilarious how that asshole reconmark and others like him are.

You look like you have a nice family. You should know how they are manipulating your mind.

Hilariously ridiculous.

I get to support whomever I want to support just as you do .. the DIFFERENCE is that I don't give a fuck who you support or why.

You're a racist .. why would I care about who you support? .. and no, HELL NO, we could not be friends, not even casual acquaintances.

I don't hang with racists because you'd eventually say something that would cause me to put my boot up your ass sideways.

Let's not go there. :0)

That's not my family .. other than my wife, Isaac Hayes, and former Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney.

It seems the libs have chosen to vent their anger about CK'S attack on Hillary upon TheOwl. I applaud their restraint and resourcefulness in trying to get as far away from the main topic as possible.

Yesterday he was a liberal darling they could not defend fast enough. Attack Hillary today, though, and the liberal darling is discarded, ignored. :p

Use 'em and dump 'em. Pretty much sums up the lib approach to blacks.

Like Powell. Hillary tried to use him hy trying to throw him under the bus as an excuse for her using illegal, unauthorized unencrypted servers filled illegally with highly classified info.

SSDD

Last edited:

You?

Idiots

You're ignorant.

The Owl?

Hilariously ridiculous.

I get to support whomever I want to support just as you do .. the DIFFERENCE is that I don't give a fuck who you support or why.

You're a racist .. why would I care about who you support? .. and no, HELL NO, we could not be friends, not even casual acquaintances.

I don't hang with racists because you'd eventually say something that would cause me to put my boot up your ass sideways.

Let's not go there. :0)

That's not my family .. other than my wife, Isaac Hayes, and former Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney.
Maaaan, we cooood beee fwends doe.

Forum List

Back