Oh NOOOO Dunkin Donuts saved by Bain!

Idiot rw's just never GET IT.

It would appear the Left doesn't get the crucial role venture capitalists play in the economy. Does that make them idiots? Maybe not, but it sure makes them ignorant.

Venture capital is one thing...it's for start-ups. Bain isn't that. Does not knowing the difference make you an idiot? Maybe not, but it sure makes you ignorant.

Bain funded start ups, bain funded companies hoping to expand, bain funded struggling established companies in an attempt to turn them around. It's NOT just for start ups. Private capital is ESSENTIAL to growing the economy, which so many simply do not understand. You're clearly confused on the subject. But go ahead and tell us why Bain is so evil...then tell us how you run a successful company without outside capital.

Romney is a venture capitalist and this is very bad.
Magic Johnson is a venture capitalist and this is very good.

What's the difference?

It would appear the Left doesn't get the crucial role venture capitalists play in the economy. Does that make them idiots? Maybe not, but it sure makes them ignorant.

Venture capital is one thing...it's for start-ups. Bain isn't that. Does not knowing the difference make you an idiot? Maybe not, but it sure makes you ignorant.

Bain funded start ups, bain funded companies hoping to expand, bain funded struggling established companies in an attempt to turn them around. It's NOT just for start ups. Private capital is ESSENTIAL to growing the economy, which so many simply do not understand. You're clearly confused on the subject. But go ahead and tell us why Bain is so evil...then tell us how you run a successful company without outside capital.

Please tell me where I called it "evil". I'll wait.

What they do isn't illegal, arguably not immoral. Just messy if you're one of the "cuts" they make. Like Joe Soptic's story and probably hundreds of others.

Idiot rw's just never GET IT.

I'd say for being 100% factually incorrect about whether Bain has invested in start-up businesses qualifies you for the dual title of Ignorant Idiot. But, hey, never let the truth get in the way of a good partisan screed because fellow dimwits will buy your bullshit hook, line, and sinker.

Progressive hate anyone not of the elite making money....Problem is to many are to fucking stupid to realize they are not the elite LOL Bain does it job well.....

I'd say for being 100% factually incorrect about whether Bain has invested in start-up businesses qualifies you for the dual title of Ignorant Idiot. But, hey, never let the truth get in the way of a good partisan screed because fellow dimwits will buy your bullshit hook, line, and sinker.

Bain is private equity. Just ask them.

What they do isn't illegal, arguably not immoral. Just messy if you're one of the "cuts" they make. Like Joe Soptic's story and probably hundreds of others.

Life is messy. Get a helmet.

Life is messy. Get a helmet.

I think that should be the Governor's new campaign slogan...

Bain is private equity. Just ask them.

That sometimes invests in start-ups like Staples. Just ask them, Mr. Dual Title.

Forum List

Back