Oh No!

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
I noticed some of this last week:

http://fundmasteryblog.wordpress.com/2007/09/06/hemlines-are-going-down/

Hemlines Are Going Down
Filed under: Investments, Mutual Funds — Kurt Brouwer @ 11:08 am

One piece of street lore on Wall Street has to do with hemlines. The theory is that when hemlines go up, starts follow along. But, when they go down, stocks often do too. Right now, it appears the fashion gurus are lengthening skirts and dresses, so does that mean stocks will fall too?

David Gaffen at MarketBeat Blog reports on the latest technical indicator:

‘…hemlines are dropping again, according to the Heard on the Runway blog, with many skirts and dresses extending to the ankles — or even the knees.

That’s not good for the markets, as Burton Malkiel explained in “A Random Walk Down Wall Street” all those years ago, noting that “there does seem to be a loose tendency for bull markets to be associated with bare knees, and depressed markets to be associated with bear markets for girl watchers.”…’

cut and paste cut and paste ,anyone ever notice that is all kathianne ever does... whats the matter cant you come up with your own theory on hem lines

As opposed to your pasting in every thread to conspiracy wacko nut jobs? I wonder how long before you post a WTC 7 building conspiracy in this thread.

As opposed to your pasting in every thread to conspiracy wacko nut jobs? I wonder how long before you post a WTC 7 building conspiracy in this thread.

your a little obsessed with building 7..maybe you should do a little objective research on the subject...rather than just being one of those wacko nut job deniers...now back to hem lines........

your a little obsessed with building 7..maybe you should do a little objective research on the subject...rather than just being one of those wacko nut job deniers...now back to hem lines........

You wouldn't know objective if it were a train smashing into your house.

Now back to your complaint here. You routinely post pages of garbage from Conspiracy sites , linking to them in every thread. And the only commentary we usually get from you is " Your all sheep, Wake up." in one version or another. Yet we are to be offended by Kathie who barely posts and like most of us when she starts a thread provides a link to what in the hell she is going to talk about.

stop hi jacking kathianne hem line thread with your wacky kookoo crazy nut job popular mechanics/ discredited 911 commission......911 theory's
and as usual you make false accusations on my statements I have never called anyone a sheep or a sheeple those are your words. I have repeatedly stated the need for a real investigation to answer the many unanswered question left from the self discredited 911 commission report. many of my post are from news sources not so called conspiracy web sites or quotes from top level people in the military, Intel ,pilots ,veterans ,family members and physics professors........p.s..why don't you jazz up you post with a little cut and paste your ramblings are getting boring

now can we please get back to hem lines... I like them as short as possible how bout you ?

Almost, I am sure any time now we will get the rambling fact filled version of how the Mayor of New York knew about explosives in the WTC. Come on, we all know you WANT to.

Listen you blokes, get your priorities right. This isn't about cutting and pasting, this isn't about the economy, it's much more than that. This is about hemlines getting lower! Can't you get it? It's spring here, we've just had winter, for several months the ladies are wearing overcoats and slacks. Now the weather is getting finer and it's frock time and - hemlines are going lower? Tell me it ain't gonna happen!

Forum List

Back