Oh no! The world wouldn't vote for Bush!!

liberal4now said:
I think you are an idiot for supporting an idiot. Do you think Bush has good grammer? He can't speak and you voted for him. I don't blame Bush for the mess we're in, because honestly, I don't think he is capable of making an executive decision. The people around him, like f-ck off Cheney, tell him what to do. Bush doesn't have the brains to manage the country. And you, Kathi, voted for him. That doesn't say much for you.

Back to the Bush is stupid arguments? if he is so stupid why cant Kerry beat him? The country has been in great hands the past four years. it will continue to be in great hands for the next four.

Dont understimate President Bush. if you keep doing that you will continue to lose.

Where do these foreign countries get their information about President Bush? Well, from CNN, of course, that great bastion of truth and reliability! (Hope people know this is a sarcastic remark.)

John Kerry can run for Koffe Annons job when he steps down in a couple of years. I bet he already has a mansion in France, so he can be with his supporters.

If our president is stupid, do you really think he could fly a jet fighter and graduate from Harvard Business School? In American News Media, all Republican presidents are stupid beyond belief. One can infer that is because all the stupid religious bloodthirsty pick 'em up truck driving yayhoos are intimidated by the superior Democrats and vote against them out of spite.

Why is it , that the leaders of America in private business, and the military services of our country are primarily republican, while the counterpart Dem leaders are either academics ( in school for life ) , racial arsonists like Farrakahn,Sharpton,Jackson or minor level beaurocrats - social workers, teacher union officials, etc ?

liberal4now said:
I think you are an idiot for supporting an idiot. Do you think Bush has good grammer? He can't speak and you voted for him. I don't blame Bush for the mess we're in, because honestly, I don't think he is capable of making an executive decision. The people around him, like f-ck off Cheney, tell him what to do. Bush doesn't have the brains to manage the country. And you, Kathi, voted for him. That doesn't say much for you.

Your post is a perfect example of liberal condescension and arrogance that I hate and have written about at length on this forum. Many of you liberals think that you're an elite class of enlightened intellects that the rest of us need to be led by. For you information pal, you flatter yourself.

Yes, of course, we should only elect blue bloods with impeccable grammar. Ones that think the right way or should I say the "correct" way. While we're at it, let's give him a crown, a scepter and an ermine lined robe.

For your information, both Bush and Kerry graduated from Yale University. If Bush is an idiot, then so is Kerry.

Since Bush has been president:

1. Iraq and Afghanistan have been freed from tyranny. As a result 50 million persons now live in freedom

2. The economy has turned around; we now have one of the lowest unemployment rates since the early 1990s

3. One of the largest tax cuts in recent history was legislated as law

4. We have not been attacked at home since 9/11 and terrorist organizations are now on the defensive

5. Libya dismantled its WMD programs. Iran is now allowing the IAEA to inspect its nuclear facilities; the North Koreans too are willing to talk about monitoring of their nuclear program.

Not bad for an idiot who can't make executive decisions. Too bad his predecessor, the Rhodes Scholar, couldn't have accomplished the same things. Several thousand of our fellow citizens would now be alive.

What confuses me is that they, I guess at least part of the 'world' think they have the right to offer these stupid votes! I certainly 'watched' Schroeder's campaign for office, thought he and the people were going down the wrong path, but never once, did I or do I think that my opinion should matter a whit to any German citizen! Same with Chirac, I loathe him, yet doubt that matters to our French friend, nor should it.

liberal4now said:

I think that is a very childish comment. Your pereception that Bush is stupid is another media created idea. As fubar said,the media tried to make Reagan and a lot of other Republicans look stupid as well.
You need to look at the man and what he stands for,stop believing what the media tells you. Listen to what he is saying and not how he is saying it. I can promise youthat if 9-11 had happened on someone else's soil,that the U.S. would be the first ones looked to for help. Even if Bush were President. Think about the day and age we are living in. Bush is not afraid to stop terrrorism. Do you really believe Kerry has what it takes to keep us safe? Oh,and we all know it's more media bullsh*t that Cheney and everyone else makes Bush's decisions...please!!!

Kathianne said:
What confuses me is that they, I guess at least part of the 'world' think they have the right to offer these stupid votes! I certainly 'watched' Schroeder's campaign for office, thought he and the people were going down the wrong path, but never once, did I or do I think that my opinion should matter a whit to any German citizen! Same with Chirac, I loathe him, yet doubt that matters to our French friend, nor should it.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Sir Evil said:
Get Real! If Billy had the balls I would of been the first to praise him! Perhaps if he took the opportunity to grab Osama when he was offered this whole thing would not of happened!

Perfectly put!!!! :D

liberal4now said:
I thinks you all are crazy if you don't think it is important to maintain diplomatic relationships with other countries. I don't think Ronald Reagon would even agree to that.

Holy hell that's a riot!

I'm sure the world would have not voted for Reagan either during certain times of his Presidency. I remember the mass demostrations against Reagan in Europe when he placed ballistic missles in there to confront the communists. If Reagan stood for anything it was American intrest first not to maintain diplomatic relationships. Through strength he gained respect from his advasaries, does Reykjavik mean anything to you?

And if you are going to use Ronald Reagan for an argument at least spell his name right.

liberal4now said:

14 - 16 years old.

Gullible.

Naive.

Stupid.

Obnoxious.

Impertinent.

In need of intensive parental supervision.

:trolls:

Look junior, if your purpose is simply to wind up Kathianne, you don't have to resort to childish name calling. Just ask her why she hates the French.

Trust me on that. :teeth:

Forum List

Back