Oh no! The world wouldn't vote for Bush!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by krisy, Sep 9, 2004.

1. krisy

krisy Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +112
    According to this poll taken worldwide,the rest of the world would not vote Bush in,but Kerry.

http://www.iht.com/articles/537982.html

I say Who gives a flyin F***!!! Who's stupid idea was this. Since Americans are the only ones that vote for the POTUS,then why in the hell would you take a poll asking everyone else?

:lame2: :gives:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. insein

insein Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    because the media is liberal. They need to feel that they have some relevance.

3. krisy

krisy Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +112

To say the least. I heard this this morning on the radio and am blown away by the attempts to make Kerry look better than Bush after his jumpin the polls. Geese,they have to asking outside the U.S. just to get the answer they want :cuckoo:

4. KarlMarx

KarlMarx Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +490
    That reminds me.... I'll have whip out my Palm Pilot and put down "give a rat's ass" on my "to do" list for tomorrow.....

5. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,163
    The world would vote for Bush if they had any idea about John Kerry. They would be scared to death. Do they really want someone as unstable Kerry in charge of the greatest military in the world? Do they want him in charge of nuclear weapons? If they looked at him the wrong way he might nuke them. Kerry is scary..

Regardless if the world wants Bush out, i think ill have to want him in. Im always one to cheer for the little guy and buck against the crowd.

6. Bonnie

Bonnie Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +669
    I think more to the point the media is desperate for some good news about Kerry. When you think about it, this is a great campaign ad for Bush..........Yes China and France want Kerry to win, what a glowing endorsement :clap1:

7. krisy

krisy Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +112
    Good point,Bonnie. Those were my thoughts when I heard this. The media just has to thinkof everything they can to bring Bush down. What's the point? Do they think anyone will change their vote because of this-I don't.

8. ScreamingEagle

ScreamingEagle Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,159
    Scary Kerry in charge of the greatest military in the world? What a joke!

Speaking of Kerry jokes: The two John Boys go to McDonald's for some campaigning and an excited employee spills some hot coffee on Kerry's hand. Edward's wants to sue but Kerry wants to write it up as his fourth Purple Heart.

:rolleyes:

9. liberal4now

liberal4now Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I think the worlds perception of our country matters a lot. We have to live in this world, and that means getting along with foreigners and the leaders of foreign countries. If the world is against Bush, and approximately 50% of the US population is against Bush, It may mean that is time to change leadership. I am not pro Kerry and I am not pro Bush. I do believe, however, that we need new leadership. I do not approve with the way Bush is leading our country. I think it is essential for us to not alientate the world.

10. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    The bottom line is, what the rest of the world would 'vote' doesn't matter a twit. Get a life. Ask yourself, what is their problem with GW or whomever? In all liklihood, they are being as hoodwinked as those that rely on CBS 60 Minutes. :rolleyes:

By this little parcel, you ARE anti-Bush. Your right, if US citizen, but not your right to speak for US, unless of course YOU ARE GW, or Colin Powell, or Condellza, or Cheney...then please, let us know why...

From all polling 'close to 50%' is a bit of a stretch. NOW you are trying to say, well if 56% feel this way, too many, ie, 44% feel another, thus throw it out. LOL :asshole: :crutch: :baby4: