Oh no! The world wouldn't vote for Bush!!

krisy

Mar 30, 2004
Ohio
According to this poll taken worldwide,the rest of the world would not vote Bush in,but Kerry.

http://www.iht.com/articles/537982.html

I say Who gives a flyin F***!!! Who's stupid idea was this. Since Americans are the only ones that vote for the POTUS,then why in the hell would you take a poll asking everyone else?

:lame2: :gives:

insein said:
because the media is liberal. They need to feel that they have some relevance.

To say the least. I heard this this morning on the radio and am blown away by the attempts to make Kerry look better than Bush after his jumpin the polls. Geese,they have to asking outside the U.S. just to get the answer they want :cuckoo:

The world would vote for Bush if they had any idea about John Kerry. They would be scared to death. Do they really want someone as unstable Kerry in charge of the greatest military in the world? Do they want him in charge of nuclear weapons? If they looked at him the wrong way he might nuke them. Kerry is scary..

Regardless if the world wants Bush out, i think ill have to want him in. Im always one to cheer for the little guy and buck against the crowd.

insein said:
because the media is liberal. They need to feel that they have some relevance.

I think more to the point the media is desperate for some good news about Kerry. When you think about it, this is a great campaign ad for Bush..........Yes China and France want Kerry to win, what a glowing endorsement :clap1:

Bonnie said:
I think more to the point the media is desperate for some good news about Kerry. When you think about it, this is a great campaign ad for Bush..........Yes China and France want Kerry to win, what a glowing endorsement :clap1:
Good point,Bonnie. Those were my thoughts when I heard this. The media just has to thinkof everything they can to bring Bush down. What's the point? Do they think anyone will change their vote because of this-I don't.

The world would vote for Bush if they had any idea about John Kerry. They would be scared to death. Do they really want someone as unstable Kerry in charge of the greatest military in the world? Do they want him in charge of nuclear weapons? If they looked at him the wrong way he might nuke them. Kerry is scary..

Regardless if the world wants Bush out, i think ill have to want him in. Im always one to cheer for the little guy and buck against the crowd.

Scary Kerry in charge of the greatest military in the world? What a joke!

Speaking of Kerry jokes: The two John Boys go to McDonald's for some campaigning and an excited employee spills some hot coffee on Kerry's hand. Edward's wants to sue but Kerry wants to write it up as his fourth Purple Heart.

:rolleyes:

I think the worlds perception of our country matters a lot. We have to live in this world, and that means getting along with foreigners and the leaders of foreign countries. If the world is against Bush, and approximately 50% of the US population is against Bush, It may mean that is time to change leadership. I am not pro Kerry and I am not pro Bush. I do believe, however, that we need new leadership. I do not approve with the way Bush is leading our country. I think it is essential for us to not alientate the world.

liberal4now said:
I think the worlds perception of our country matters a lot. We have to live in this world, and that means getting along with foreigners and the leaders of foreign countries.
The bottom line is, what the rest of the world would 'vote' doesn't matter a twit. Get a life. Ask yourself, what is their problem with GW or whomever? In all liklihood, they are being as hoodwinked as those that rely on CBS 60 Minutes. :rolleyes:

If the world is against Bush, and approximately 50% of the US population is against Bush, It may mean that is time to change leadership. I am not pro Kerry and I am not pro Bush. I do believe, however, that we need new leadership. I do not approve with the way Bush is leading our country. I think it is essential for us to not alientate the world.
By this little parcel, you ARE anti-Bush. Your right, if US citizen, but not your right to speak for US, unless of course YOU ARE GW, or Colin Powell, or Condellza, or Cheney...then please, let us know why...

From all polling 'close to 50%' is a bit of a stretch. NOW you are trying to say, well if 56% feel this way, too many, ie, 44% feel another, thus throw it out. LOL :asshole: :crutch: :baby4:

liberal4now said:
I think the worlds perception of our country matters a lot. We have to live in this world, and that means getting along with foreigners and the leaders of foreign countries. If the world is against Bush, and approximately 50% of the US population is against Bush, It may mean that is time to change leadership. I am not pro Kerry and I am not pro Bush. I do believe, however, that we need new leadership. I do not approve with the way Bush is leading our country. I think it is essential for us to not alientate the world.

You are right. the worlds perception does matter. if they percieve us as weak, they will take advantage and rip us apart. That is why we need to continue to be strong. We cant act like we did during the Clinton administration.

With that said. We cannot compromise our national security or freedom to appease the world. if we do we will no longer be a city on the hill.

We need leadership. Bush has that leadership. kerry hasnt shown himself as capable of leading Edwards out of a room yet.

It could be as well that a lot of the rest of the world has a biased view. Dont forget that a great deal of anti American sentiment has been spread via Islamic rhetoric. The world's Muslim population is not insignificant. There is also a great deal of state controlled media throughout the world which slants the USA in unfavorable light.

I could care less what the rest of the world thinks; I am convinced that the majority of the planet's governments firmly believ that the diminishing of the United States will somehow enhance their own standing and power.

I thinks you all are crazy if you don't think it is important to maintain diplomatic relationships with other countries. I don't think Ronald Reagon would even agree to that.

If George Bush is re-elected, it's not 4 more years, It is 4 MORE WARS!
Bush is dangerously stupid. Don't vote for him.

liberal4now said:
I thinks you all are crazy if you don't think it is important to maintain diplomatic relationships with other countries. I don't think Ronald Reagon would even agree to that.

You are being silly. No one says we shouldn't have good diplomatic realtions. But,the rest of the world is not always going to agree. Who says WE are the ones that are always wrong? What about the countries that are on our side that the media hates to talk about. Europe has nothing to go on other than the extremely biased Liberal media over there. The media is more powerful than you think. Not everyone agreed with Reagan either. It's like this:when we keep our noses out,they say "where is the U.S.?" When we stick our noses in-"the U.S. is trying to take over the world" We can't win with popular opinion,because we are on top,and a lot of people can't stand that simply because their country isn't. WE are always good to take money from though.

liberal4now said:

No, if Bush is reelected we will continue to wage the same war we have been waging. the war on terror. Its all the same war. you guys cant seem to get through that. if we have to liberate Iran, Syria, North Korea, Sudan etc to win the war on terror so be it.

liberal4now said:
grammar aside, you are an idiot, not flamming, but based on the above, just a fact. You are not listing the 'countries that are against' us/US. Really the number is too small. Perhaps you wish to slam those that went with us? The coalition of the bribed? Ahole? How dare you slam in such a way the UK; Poland; Chechs; Italians; Spaniards, till the new gov't chickened out; Australians; Japanese; Philopines; etc.

Hello! Geez, what woould prevent the 4 more wars? Iran stopping their nuclear plants? NKV same? duh!

I don't believe everything I hear in the media. I also don't believe evrything the government says. If it were Bill Cinton that waged the unjust war in Iraq, you Repubs would be totally against it. You would, and you know it.

Sir Evil said:
Get Real! If Billy had the balls I would of been the first to praise him! Perhaps if he took the opportunity to grab Osama when he was offered this whole thing would not of happened!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

krisy said:
Good point,Bonnie. Those were my thoughts when I heard this. The media just has to thinkof everything they can to bring Bush down. What's the point? Do they think anyone will change their vote because of this-I don't.

I hear ya, it just reinforces my vote for Bush and exposes them for what they are. :puke:

I think you are an idiot for supporting an idiot. Do you think Bush has good grammer? He can't speak and you voted for him. I don't blame Bush for the mess we're in, because honestly, I don't think he is capable of making an executive decision. The people around him, like f-ck off Cheney, tell him what to do. Bush doesn't have the brains to manage the country. And you, Kathi, voted for him. That doesn't say much for you.

Forum List

Back