Oh No! The United Kingdom

mattskramer

Apr 11, 2004
Texas
What did it do!! Allowing gay couples to have their relationships recognized by government is simply unacceptable. We cannot allow gay “united” couples to have the same rights and responsibilities granted/accepted by heterosexual “married” couples.

Why, that beautiful little island of the Atlantic will likely sink into the ocean.
We must put an end to this travesty. Please do whatever you can. – ROTFL

Oh. I still get a kick out of reading the anti-gay marriage rhetoric. All I can say is: Congratulations to Elton John.

MtnBiker said:
Solution: gay couples can live and be married in England.

Bon Voyage
Along with all the peace loving Muslims they have allowed to overwhelm their society.
Good luck, it ain’t gonna be fun, they'll cut yer head off, matt.

Gay couples will never have the same rights as straight couples regardless of what the government says. The government does not have ability to give them the power to reproduce with each other.

Gay couples will never have the same rights as straight couples regardless of what the government says. The government does not have ability to give them the power to reproduce with each other.

Procreation isn't a right, it's an ability.

"I want to have babies."

"You can't have babies! Where's the fetus going to gestate? In a box?!?!"

"Ok, we all know Stan can't have babies...but we can fight for his RIGHT to have babies!!!!"

Name the movie. :)

I wonder how long it will be until people start wanting polygamous marriages recognized by the state? Will my employer be required by law to extend health care to my dozen wives and 36 children? What if I "marry" all my friends who don't have their own health care, will my company be forced to provide benefits?

The solution of course, is to not have The State recognize any marriages.

mattskramer said:
What did it do!! Allowing gay couples to have their relationships recognized by government is simply unacceptable. We cannot allow gay “united” couples to have the same rights and responsibilities granted/accepted by heterosexual “married” couples.

why is it liberals seem to think gays don't have the same so-called 'rights' as straight people?
when are you going to get it through your thick, ideologically-corrupt skulls that gays have the SAME 'rights' as straight people: Any citizen of this country can marry ANY ONE person they choose, so long as the one they choose is of the opposite sex. Straight people can't marry someone of the same sex, so why do gay people only get that priviledge? Oh, I forgot, gays like to be treated special, and be different from the rest of society, just because they feel the need for more attention, so they can chasitize the country for not being treated 'equally'.

fuzzykitten99 said:
why is it liberals seem to think gays don't have the same so-called 'rights' as straight people?
when are you going to get it through your thick, ideologically-corrupt skulls that gays have the SAME 'rights' as straight people: Any citizen of this country can marry ANY ONE person they choose, so long as the one they choose is of the opposite sex. Straight people can't marry someone of the same sex, so why do gay people only get that priviledge? Oh, I forgot, gays like to be treated special, and be different from the rest of society, just because they feel the need for more attention, so they can chasitize the country for not being treated 'equally'.

Straight people, by definition, prefer to marry someone of the opposite sex. They are allowed to do so. Gay people, on the other hand, prefer to marry people of the same sex. They are not allowed to do so. That is the inequality. I doubt that I could explain it in any simpler way.

Gem said:
"I want to have babies."

"You can't have babies! Where's the fetus going to gestate? In a box?!?!"

"Ok, we all know Stan can't have babies...but we can fight for his RIGHT to have babies!!!!"
Name the movie. :)

Oh Bravo Gem that is one of the best lines in the movie and one of the best pokes at liberalism ever!!!!

Life of Brian!!!! One of my favorites!!

"more like his struggle with reality"

The Brits still feel guilt over their Imperial "The sun never sets on the British Empire" days, and as a result, rush to embrace every PC notion that comes down the pike. They aren't thinking clearly.

mattskramer said:
Straight people, by definition, prefer to marry someone of the opposite sex. They are allowed to do so. Gay people, on the other hand, prefer to marry people of the opposite sex. They are not allowed to do so.

Do gay people prefer to marry someone of the opposite sex?

BaronVonBigmeat said:
I wonder how long it will be until people start wanting polygamous marriages recognized by the state? Will my employer be required by law to extend health care to my dozen wives and 36 children? What if I "marry" all my friends who don't have their own health care, will my company be forced to provide benefits?

The solution of course, is to not have The State recognize any marriages.

That, of course, is the whole point.
Once marriage/family is destroyed, the State can take its place.

mattskramer said:

Why, that beautiful little island of the Atlantic will likely sink into the ocean.
We must put an end to this travesty. Please do whatever you can. – ROTFL

Oh. I still get a kick out of reading the anti-gay marriage rhetoric. All I can say is: Congratulations to Elton John.

so you think its good to encourage people to be homosexuals? Ok,,,but society will NEVER recognize homosexual couples as they do heterosexual marriages. And the harder they push, the more resistence they will get in other areas.

mattskramer said:
Straight people, by definition, prefer to marry someone of the opposite sex. They are allowed to do so. Gay people, on the other hand, prefer to marry people of the opposite sex. They are not allowed to do so. That is the inequality. I doubt that I could explain it in any simpler way.

There is no equality in perversion. Queers are sick, and need to be saves from themselves.

fuzzykitten99 said:

But, theoretically, if you allowed same sex marriage, it wouldn't be a right that only applies to gay people. Just like the right to heterosexual marriage extends to homosexuals, so to would a right to homosexual marriage extend to heteros.

mattskramer said:
Straight people, by definition, prefer to marry someone of the opposite sex. They are allowed to do so. Gay people, on the other hand, prefer to marry people of the opposite sex. They are not allowed to do so. That is the inequality. I doubt that I could explain it in any simpler way.

Bisexual people, by definition, prefer to marry someone of each sex.

Do you support that too, matt?

Abbey Normal said:
The Brits still feel guilt over their Imperial "The sun never sets on the British Empire" days, and as a result, rush to embrace every PC notion that comes down the pike. They aren't thinking clearly.

The granting of equal civil rights is the clearest thinking under the sun. This has nothing to do with liberal guilt.

Pale Rider said:
There is no equality in perversion. Queers are sick, and need to be saves from themselves.

You need to be saved from the dark side.

Fear leads to anger and anger leads to hate.

Keep on rolling Sith Lord.

Forum List

Back