Oh No!!....Supreme Court Gets Case On Obama's Eligibility (Writ Of Certiorari)

ill hold my breath for the day this happens to a white president

If he's half black and half white how is this happening to his black half more than his white half? What the fuck does race have to do with his eligibility?

you know very well, he's considered black.

and you also know very well that the rightwingnuts have tried to de-legitimze him from the day he was elected...

is it ALL racism? no.

but is there a huge racial undercurrent? absolutely.

you can acknowledge that or not, but it's reality.

And that undercurrent comes closer and closer to the surface when there's known racists like the OP starting the threads about this nonsense.

...or maybe most of them have no idea who this "Joe Biden" is? :eusa_think:

All I can tell you is that I have proof that Joe Biden was not born in Delaware. :eusa_shhh:

I'm not a birfer, but it's not completely unreasonable to think that he was born in Eastern Europe. All that "My dad rode Amtrak everyday" bullshit is just a cover-story the Illuminati created to further enable the New World Sharia Order. It's possible. But I'm not a birfer.

...or maybe most of them have no idea who this "Joe Biden" is? :eusa_think:

All I can tell you is that I have proof that Joe Biden was not born in Delaware. :eusa_shhh:

I'm not a birfer, but it's not completely unreasonable to think that he was born in Eastern Europe. All that "My dad rode Amtrak everyday" bullshit is just a cover-story the Illuminati created to further enable the New World Sharia Order. It's possible. But I'm not a birfer.

Amtrak is codeword for Orient Express in this context.

If he's half black and half white how is this happening to his black half more than his white half? What the fuck does race have to do with his eligibility?

and you also know very well that the rightwingnuts have tried to de-legitimze him from the day he was elected...

is it ALL racism? no.

Nonsense. YOU can make absolutely baseless claims and pretend it's reality, but whether you confess it or not, you assertion is fantasy and has no basis in reality.

(BTW, nobody in their right mind would deny that some idiots object to President Obama on the basis of race. But there is a vast difference between acknowledging that SOME idiots are racist fucks and your baseless claim that the "undercurrent" is "huge." :cuckoo: You couldn't support that baseless speculation of yours in any legitimate manner if your life depended on it, Jilly.)

OH NO........

Birthers on public display....should make great comedy

It'll be interesting if this case gets heard. (Which I doubt).

But this will be the second left of center president that the right wing has tried to oust in a row over completely trivial matters.

OH NO........

Birthers on public display....should make great comedy

It'll be interesting if this case gets heard. (Which I doubt).

But this will be the second left of center president that the right wing has tried to oust in a row over completely trivial matters.

The "case" will almost certainly not get cert granted. So you can lay your fears aside.

And no. There has been ZERO effort to "oust" a left wing fubar President over ANY "trivial" matters.

IF it were the case that President Obama had been born overseas, then it would also (probably) be the case (given his lineage) that he would NOT qualify as a Natural Born Citizen. this Constitutional ineligibility would not qualify as "trivial" in ANY rational way.

And Presidents take an oath. They are thus obliged to preserve protect and defend the Constitution. Lying under oath in a Court proceeding is arguably a pretty clear violation of that oath, regardless of the motivation for lying. There's nothing "trivial" about calling such a President to account for it.

Againsheila:

I normally ignore birthers like yourself. But I'd like to try an experiment.

I'm going to state a number of facts, all of which lead to Obama being a qualified to be President of the USA. Please, feel free to refute any of them that you can, with sources.

1. Obama was born in Hawaii.

2. Obama never gave up his US citizenship.

3. Obama never had an Indonesian passport.

4. Even if Obama had been adopted by Lolo Soetoro under the age of 5, and become an Indonesian citizen, according to US law, he did not forsake his US citizenship.

So, I guess you've got nothing?

A definition of insanity: Doing the same thing and expecting different results.

And yet, they want another amnesty even though all of the previous amnesties have led to MORE illegal immigration. Guess Obama is insane?

I thought this thread was about Obama's legitimacy? Oh well, my two cents on amnesty is that yes, it will happen, but with serious conditions, unlike blanket amnesty granted by Reagan. But before that can happen, the whole route to citizenship needs to be streamlined so that it doesn't take five years (at best). They need to fast-track worker permits and green cards, and THEN get assurance that those people will begin the citizenship process within x-number of months or they will get deported.

Baloney. I didn't vote for Obama OR McCain. Neither one of them is qualified in my book. I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth, in fact I was in the 4th grade before I got a dress that belonged to me before it belonged to someone else.

Obama doesn't qualify to be president. Even if he was born in Hawaii, he was adopted by his Indonesian stepfather and got an Indonesian passport AFTER the age of majority. Indonesia doesn't accept duel citizenship which means he GAVE UP his American citizenship. That alone would disqualify him for the presidency. The he claims to be a "citizen of the world" and you guys think that's a good thing for our country????

His race has NOTHING to do with it, but of course, since he's black, it must be about race.

The senate is already working to make it so that if you are an American citizen for 5 years, you can run for the presidency. How are you going to feel when Arnold gets in?????

Barack Obama never had an Indonesian passport. Try again?

Yes, he did...you try again. Oh wait a minute...it was under the name Barry Soreto <sp?> so I guess you're technically correct.

Why would he have needed an Indonesian passport instead of his US passport? Are you one of those children who believe EVERYTHING they see on the Internet must be true according to a recent report?

snopes.com: Barack Obama's Passport

Of course it would not be trivial if he were not a natural born U.S. citizen. Given that he was allowed to run, got elected, and was certified (there had to have been a vetting process to confirm that he was eligible), only a fucking retard would still think he was born overseas.

is it ALL racism? no.

Frankly, I think a HUGE percentage of Obama's unpopularity stems from his race. In my 30 years of closely following politics, living in the West, South and Northeast, I've never seen such bitter rejection of every single thing a president tries to do (or says). I've always known that racism exists, right out in the open in many areas, and closeted in others, but it exists nonetheless. Unfortunately, it's those bitter people whose voices are the loudest and they have succeeded in drowning out common sense thinking.

If John McCain was President, does anyone think that there would be this birfer squad challenging his natural born status, since he was born in the Panama Canal Zone.

:eusa_think:

I think not.

is it ALL racism? no.

I guess the reason they tried to impeach Clinton for getting a blowjob was because he was black too.

No matter who is president there are people that will not like him and try to get rid of him. Assuming it's because of race is just stupid and racist.

Yes, there were certain factions within the GOP that wanted to bring Clinton down. But eventually, by compromise, Clinton left office with an over 60% approval rating anyway. The present batch of GOP lawmakers have consistently shown zero interest in any such compromise.

he wasn't charged with oral sex. he was charged with lying about sex.

and why do you think they asked him about sex in the first place.

it wasn't any of their business. and in retrospect, i'd guess he wished he told them that.

but then again, what would you say if you were him and were asked that qustion with hillary sitting next to you?

Was Hillary there when they asked him? I honestly don't remember.

It was during a deposition, so he lied "under oath." Clinton's further explanation "...depends on what is, is..." stemmed from the fact that under oath he said he had "never had sex with that woman," meaning intercourse. And even Monica backed that up.

he wasn't charged with oral sex. he was charged with lying about sex.

and why do you think they asked him about sex in the first place.

it wasn't any of their business. and in retrospect, i'd guess he wished he told them that.

but then again, what would you say if you were him and were asked that qustion with hillary sitting next to you?

He was on trial for sexual harassment...he should have told the truth. He was disbarred for that lie in court. I cannot believe people still don't get it. Maybe they just weren't paying attention?

New Topics

Forum List

Back