Oh No!!....Supreme Court Gets Case On Obama's Eligibility (Writ Of Certiorari)

It doesn't matter if it is flawless, according to the law. If the court decides not to take it, the court decides not to take it. End of fucking story. What part of NO don't you get? (As my mama would say to me.)

he's an idiot, a racist, an anti-semite and a hack. you really think he understands anything?

This is no conspiracy theory and it is fact. This attorney is very good. His name is Mario Apuzzo. Isn't it strange all of the sudden we are seeing Obama's eligibility issues all over the political spectrum? First we have a document that appeared last weekend from the Hawaii Democratic Party that verified that Obama was never constitutionally certified by them. Then the House Majority Whip came out and said to expect investigations into his birth after the elections when the republicans take over and now this. I think 2011 will be Obama's last year in office. This deception of the American people has gone on to far.

Supremes get case against 'putative' President Obama

A new court filing that returns the issue of Barack Obama's eligibility to the U.S. Supreme Court warns that unless the judiciary makes a definitive decision in the dispute, it will be the same as allowing the political interests in the United States to amend the U.S. Constitution at will.

The USSC gets over 8,000 court filings requesting a USSC review every year. It has already decided which cases it will review this session. But hey, every time the court begins a session, it makes for terrific headlines by WND to drag this already dead issue up...again.

Just think what WND might make up if they didn't have this to amuse themselves with. They might have to go back to the alien lizard people. :lol:

This is no conspiracy theory and it is fact. This attorney is very good. His name is Mario Apuzzo. Isn't it strange all of the sudden we are seeing Obama's eligibility issues all over the political spectrum? First we have a document that appeared last weekend from the Hawaii Democratic Party that verified that Obama was never constitutionally certified by them. Then the House Majority Whip came out and said to expect investigations into his birth after the elections when the republicans take over and now this. I think 2011 will be Obama's last year in office. This deception of the American people has gone on to far.

A new court filing that returns the issue of Barack Obama's eligibility to the U.S. Supreme Court warns that unless the judiciary makes a definitive decision in the dispute, it will be the same as allowing the political interests in the United States to amend the U.S. Constitution at will.

The USSC gets over 8,000 court filings requesting a USSC review every year. It has already decided which cases it will review this session. But hey, every time the court begins a session, it makes for terrific headlines by WND to drag this already dead issue up...again.

Just think what WND might make up if they didn't have this to amuse themselves with. They might have to go back to the alien lizard people. :lol:

The Biggest Secret - The Book

They will refuse to hear the case, same way they've refused to hear all the other cases on Obama's eligibility.
This case is different. It was filed in the perfect venue before Obama was inaugurated and certified.
Yet it will be dismissed just like all the other ones. Imagine how many poor people could have been fed with the amount of money going into these frivolous court cases... lol

They will refuse to hear the case, same way they've refused to hear all the other cases on Obama's eligibility.
This case is different. It was filed in the perfect venue before Obama was inaugurated and certified.

They do not care how perfect the case is, they will not hear it. If they did, they would have to find that Obama was ineligible to be president and all hell would break loose in this country. Trust me, it's not gonna happen.

They do not care how perfect the case is, they will not hear it. If they did, they would have to find that Obama was ineligible to be president and all hell would break loose in this country. Trust me, it's not gonna happen.

True except for one thing: They would have to find that Obama was (and is) eligible to be president, and then the WND's would claim the Supreme Court was in on the "conspiracy." :eusa_whistle:
Or they would file another lawsuit...:cuckoo:

True except for one thing: They would have to find that Obama was (and is) eligible to be president, and then the WND's would claim the Supreme Court was in on the "conspiracy." :eusa_whistle:

There's a thought. If the birfers filed suit against the Supreme Court, who would hear it?

There's a thought. If the birfers filed suit against the Supreme Court, who would hear it?

I suppose they could lobby congress and try to have the justices impeached....

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Can_a_US_Supreme_Court_justice_be_impeached_and_removed_from_office

Under normal circumstances, a Supreme Court justice is awarded a lifetime commission.

A Supreme Court Justice may be impeached by the House of Representatives and removed from office if convicted in a Senate trial, but only for the same types of offenses that would trigger impeachment proceedings for any other government official under Articles I and II of the Constitution.

Article III, Section 1 states that judges of Article III courts shall hold their offices "during good behavior." "The phrase "good behavior" has been interpreted by the courts to equate to the same level of seriousness 'high crimes and misdemeanors" encompasses.

In addition, any federal judge may prosecuted in the criminal courts for criminal activity. If found guilty of a crime in a federal district court, the justice would face the same type of sentencing any other criminal defendant would. The district court could not remove him/her from the Bench. However, any justice found guilty in the criminal courts of any felony would certainly be impeached and, if found guilty, removed from office.

In the United States, impeachment is most often used to remove corrupt lower-court federal judges from office, but it's not unusual to find disgruntled special interest groups circulating petitions on the internet calling for the impeachment of one or all members of the High Court.

hahaha!

Last edited:

That might keep them out of trouble.

That might keep them out of trouble.

This whole birther thing and tea party thing is really about irrational people believing that if they don't get their way 100% of the time, their liberty has been trampled on. It's really about silver-spoon fed people suddenly realizing they are no longer silver-spoon fed. What happens when a spoilt kid doesn't get its way? It tries to bend rules and pitch a fit until they get their way.

Black man legitimately elected to office? Oh no, can't be! He must be illegitimate!

This whole birther thing and tea party thing is really about irrational people believing that if they don't get their way 100% of the time, their liberty has been trampled on. It's really about silver-spoon fed people suddenly realizing they are no longer silver-spoon fed. What happens when a spoilt kid doesn't get its way? It tries to bend rules and pitch a fit until they get their way.

Black man legitimately elected to office? Oh no, can't be! He must be illegitimate!

yes, yes, and yes...

wish i'd said that.

buncha sore losers.

images

A definition of insanity: Doing the same thing and expecting different results.

And yet, they want another amnesty even though all of the previous amnesties have led to MORE illegal immigration. Guess Obama is insane?

Obama has NOT proposed amnesty. In fact, he's upped the rate of deportations.

You've been listening to the rightwing noise machine too much.

yes, yes, and yes...

wish i'd said that.

buncha sore losers.

Baloney. I didn't vote for Obama OR McCain. Neither one of them is qualified in my book. I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth, in fact I was in the 4th grade before I got a dress that belonged to me before it belonged to someone else.

Obama doesn't qualify to be president. Even if he was born in Hawaii, he was adopted by his Indonesian stepfather and got an Indonesian passport AFTER the age of majority. Indonesia doesn't accept duel citizenship which means he GAVE UP his American citizenship. That alone would disqualify him for the presidency. The he claims to be a "citizen of the world" and you guys think that's a good thing for our country????

His race has NOTHING to do with it, but of course, since he's black, it must be about race.

The senate is already working to make it so that if you are an American citizen for 5 years, you can run for the presidency. How are you going to feel when Arnold gets in?????

yes, yes, and yes...

wish i'd said that.

buncha sore losers.

Baloney. I didn't vote for Obama OR McCain. Neither one of them is qualified in my book. I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth, in fact I was in the 4th grade before I got a dress that belonged to me before it belonged to someone else.

Obama doesn't qualify to be president. Even if he was born in Hawaii, he was adopted by his Indonesian stepfather and got an Indonesian passport AFTER the age of majority. Indonesia doesn't accept duel citizenship which means he GAVE UP his American citizenship. That alone would disqualify him for the presidency. The he claims to be a "citizen of the world" and you guys think that's a good thing for our country????

His race has NOTHING to do with it, but of course, since he's black, it must be about race.

The senate is already working to make it so that if you are an American citizen for 5 years, you can run for the presidency. How are you going to feel when Arnold gets in?????

Barack Obama never had an Indonesian passport. Try again?

yes, yes, and yes...

wish i'd said that.

buncha sore losers.

Barack Obama never had an Indonesian passport. Try again?

He was born in Hawaii and legally eligible?

Forum List

Back