Oh No!!....Supreme Court Gets Case On Obama's Eligibility (Writ Of Certiorari)

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
This is no conspiracy theory and it is fact. This attorney is very good. His name is Mario Apuzzo. Isn't it strange all of the sudden we are seeing Obama's eligibility issues all over the political spectrum? First we have a document that appeared last weekend from the Hawaii Democratic Party that verified that Obama was never constitutionally certified by them. Then the House Majority Whip came out and said to expect investigations into his birth after the elections when the republicans take over and now this. I think 2011 will be Obama's last year in office. This deception of the American people has gone on to far.

Supremes get case against 'putative' President Obama

A new court filing that returns the issue of Barack Obama's eligibility to the U.S. Supreme Court warns that unless the judiciary makes a definitive decision in the dispute, it will be the same as allowing the political interests in the United States to amend the U.S. Constitution at will.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bless the birfers. Who knew that so many tin-foil fringernuts want Joe Biden to be President this bad...

...or maybe most of them have no idea who this "Joe Biden" is? :eusa_think:

Hello! McFly! The birfer idiocy started with a handful of crazy Clinton Dems, in case you didn't know anything about your own brand of loonyville. And in case you can't read and don't know anything about the law, any idiot can file a writ of cert for any case. Stop the presses when one gets accepted. Even Scalia and Thomas have proven they won't touch that brand of crazy with a 10-foot pole.

You're welcome.

80650836.jpg

I promise to get excited about a filing on this topic with the SCOTUS as soon as the SCOTUS grants certiorari.

Until then, I am compelled to reluctantly admit that I am filled with ennui.

OH NO........

Birthers on public display....should make great comedy

This is no conspiracy theory and it is fact. This attorney is very good. His name is Mario Apuzzo. Isn't it strange all of the sudden we are seeing Obama's eligibility issues all over the political spectrum? First we have a document that appeared last weekend from the Hawaii Democratic Party that verified that Obama was never constitutionally certified by them. Then the House Majority Whip came out and said to expect investigations into his birth after the elections when the republicans take over and now this. I think 2011 will be Obama's last year in office. This deception of the American people has gone on to far.

A new court filing that returns the issue of Barack Obama's eligibility to the U.S. Supreme Court warns that unless the judiciary makes a definitive decision in the dispute, it will be the same as allowing the political interests in the United States to amend the U.S. Constitution at will.

They will refuse to hear the case, same way they've refused to hear all the other cases on Obama's eligibility.

They will refuse to hear the case, same way they've refused to hear all the other cases on Obama's eligibility.
This case is different. It was filed in the perfect venue before Obama was inaugurated and certified.

This case is different. It was filed in the perfect venue before Obama was inaugurated and certified.

Yawn.

Two terms you might want to look up:

Rule of 4

Rule 11

Have fun, Einstein.

The USSC gets over 8,000 court filings requesting a USSC review every year. It has already decided which cases it will review this session. But hey, every time the court begins a session, it makes for terrific headlines by WND to drag this already dead issue up...again.

It doesn't matter if it is flawless, according to the law. If the court decides not to take it, the court decides not to take it. End of fucking story. What part of NO don't you get? (As my mama would say to me.)

Forum List

Back