OH NO! Real Clear has Willard losing!!

All these polls are based on the National numbers.

However, in the Swing States...Romney's behind.

Over & above all these polls...Romney has no clear path to the Presidency.

He HAS to clean up ALL the Swing States to make it to the 271 threshold.

Seriously folks...what's the likelihood of that happening?

Basically...if Romney loses Ohio...he's toast. TOAST I sed.

:lol:
lol

There ya go again. Talking about Romney's behind.

I threw another 25 bucks at Romney's campaign today. Third contribution this year. This si the first time I've felt strongly enough about any election actually to open my wallet. I'll bet a lot of other people are in the same boat.

Nobody cares about REALCLEAR except the k00ks...........of course they are going to favor the Dem candidate given 2/3rds of the polling companies lean left.

The undecideds s0ns.........the undecideds!!!!:2up:

Needs photoshop.

Dude.....wait'll election night. I have a library of stuff Im rolling out, some of them I did up months ago.:D:D Im going to have conservatives laughing their balls off.:rock::rock::eusa_dance:

Rabbi bro.........a sneak peek...............I have about two dozen gems................

PeeWeebig-2.jpg

Fuckers are going to be miserable on election night and Im going to be the most hated fuck on the planet!!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

All these polls are based on the National numbers.

However, in the Swing States...Romney's behind.

Over & above all these polls...Romney has no clear path to the Presidency.

He HAS to clean up ALL the Swing States to make it to the 271 threshold.

Seriously folks...what's the likelihood of that happening?

Basically...if Romney loses Ohio...he's toast. TOAST I sed.

:lol:
lol

Not necessarily. If Romney takes the electoral votes in CO and WI, he can still win without Ohio....:eusa_whistle:

In some ways I will be sad when the election is over, this has been fun election season. No matter who gets in we will have to work with that person and have more fun with their "new" ideas and tomfoolery.

Life will not change much either way.

What matters is you get out and vote.

I liked the Obama-Clinton primaries, Obama-McCain, Kerry-Bush and this one. Love presidential elections.

In some ways I will be sad when the election is over, this has been fun election season. No matter who gets in we will have to work with that person and have more fun with their "new" ideas and tomfoolery.

Life will not change much either way.

What matters is you get out and vote.

I liked the Obama-Clinton primaries, Obama-McCain, Kerry-Bush and this one. Love presidential elections.

:clap2:

ditto!!!

:clap2:

Forum List

Back