OH NO! Real Clear has Willard losing!!

I never comment on these threads, because I don't trust polls. I know who I'm voting for and that's all that matters. If Obama wins? Great. If not? I'll be disappointed.....but you know what? Either way, I have to get up and go to work the next day.

I like talking about politics, but it doesn't define me and I don't live and die by it....life's too short.....No matter who wins, there are going to be some despondent people on here.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012

I guess he forgot to pay his Lease?
the promblem is still has romney up 5 in nc. but look map looks like obama in the game but it close with romney leading nationally and obama in the ec vote just.

it going to the wire. but obama got to mid the five midwest states in my view of ohio,wi,mi,pa and nev. must win those. think va,nc and fi are going to be to hard as south gone big time against the president

I like how you are ignoring the Trend. Just a few weeks ago RCP showed an Electoral Land slide for Obama. Now they show it much much closer. That trend clearly favors Romney.

Every day, and it seems that it's every couple of hours, there's another poll. I've seen two concurrent threads here that claim a lead, one for Romney and the other for obama.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........................................

Last edited:

On Intrade, as well.

Dr. House in the Election forums where this thread actually should be said that Intrade over sampled Democrats by + 7.

It does make a difference when you check the methodology.
no doubt romney in lead nationally. obama has sight firewall in mi,pa,wi,ohio and nv but romney can still easley win any of them and if wins ohio or wi he win the election

Every day, and it seems that it's every couple of hours, there's another poll. I've seen two concurrent threads here that claim a lead, one for Romney and the other for obama.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........................................
people will be glad at end of election never to see a poll again

I never comment on these threads, because I don't trust polls. I know who I'm voting for and that's all that matters. If Obama wins? Great. If not? I'll be disappointed.....but you know what? Either way, I have to get up and go to work the next day.

I like talking about politics, but it doesn't define me and I don't live and die by it....life's too short.....No matter who wins, there are going to be some despondent people on here.

I thought you never comment on these threads....???...

I thought you never comment on these threads....???...

Duly noted....correction....I RARELY comment.on these threads.......better, smartass? lol....

people will be glad at end of election never to see a poll again

the only pole I want to see is the kind with Jessica Biel dancing around it...

u7Rk28OqTHtl.jpg

In some ways I will be sad when the election is over, this has been fun election season. No matter who gets in we will have to work with that person and have more fun with their "new" ideas and tomfoolery.

Life will not change much either way.

What matters is you get out and vote.

.....Just like the last time.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxDgRr_Ynvc]Right America Feeling Wronged pt1 - YouTube[/ame]

How comical, watching people who's development was fully-arrested in Jr. High!!!

In some ways I will be sad when the election is over, this has been fun election season. No matter who gets in we will have to work with that person and have more fun with their "new" ideas and tomfoolery.

Life will not change much either way.

What matters is you get out and vote.
great post. election are fun and important that everyone votes. whoever wins the whole country will get on with their lives afterwards.

On Intrade, as well.

Dr. House in the Election forums where this thread actually should be said that Intrade over sampled Democrats by + 7.

It does make a difference when you check the methodology.

To my knowledge, Intrade doesn't do any polling. People actually have to spend MONEY making what are essentially the equivalent of stock trades. Prices fluctuate based on willing buyers and sellers. If you believe a state is in play, you can buy shares for a candidate. It costs more to buy shares than it does to sell shares.

All these polls are based on the National numbers.

However, in the Swing States...Romney's behind.

Over & above all these polls...Romney has no clear path to the Presidency.

He HAS to clean up ALL the Swing States to make it to the 271 threshold.

Seriously folks...what's the likelihood of that happening?

Basically...if Romney loses Ohio...he's toast. TOAST I sed.

:lol:
lol

Forum List

Back