OH, NO! Not That!!!

I'm guessing that most of that disgruntlement is from the left wing of the Democratic Party.

If any of you think they'll end up voting for Rick Perry or Mitt Romney, you're likely to be disappointed.

They will just stay home and not vote. It is the Independents that will cause Obama the most problems. They will find someone to vote for.

Or someone to vote against. ;)

Exactly and whomever the Republicans nominate may very well stir those on the left who are not happy with President Obama, to go to the polls just to keep so and so from becoming the next President.

In the next 15 months there are going to be a lot of lies (and some truth) spread about all of the candidates. The winning party will be the one that convinces the moderates and independents that their candidate is the lesser of the two evils.

Immie

bwaaa haaa haaa !!!! Thats almost 1/3 of his voting base !!!!!!good by in 2013 obama!!!!

It doesn't mean that, because the question is if there is no primary opponent, how many of those 27% will still vote for Obama in the general election? I would guess most of them will.

Immie

The definition of "most" is the critical part of the equation.

True and the definition of most can range anywhere from 50.01% to 99.99%

I suspect that a rather large percentage of those 27% although they would like the opportunity to nominate someone else, when the general election comes along they will do what they did in 2008 and pull the lever for the Democrats.

Immie

Anyone remember the PUMA's, in 2008?

No? That was the biiiiiiiig! pro-Hillary movement, mostly Democratic women, that after the primaries was going to keep Obama from getting elected by, among other things,

voting for McCain!

lol, between that, according to the conservative braintrust back then, and all the women who were going to flock to sister Sarah Palin,

Obama was DOOMED!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!

LOL! You people are terrified of Obama.

Instead of obsessing about him, why not find a credible Republican candidate?

Oh, right, there aren't any.

In the democratic party the term " the cream rises to the top" doesn't apply. The term "shit floats" is more appropriate.

In the democratic party the term " the cream rises to the top" doesn't apply. The term "shit floats" is more appropriate.

{points at the Republican Candidates}

Is there a difference in that toilet?

Immie

I'm guessing that most of that disgruntlement is from the left wing of the Democratic Party.

If any of you think they'll end up voting for Rick Perry or Mitt Romney, you're likely to be disappointed.

They will just stay home and not vote. It is the Independents that will cause Obama the most problems. They will find someone to vote for.

The Moderates and Independents always decide the election.

As for the OP: Time's running out for a legitimate challenger from inside the party for Obama. He probably should face a challenger in party though, as he's probably the weakest President I've seen in my life. IF the GOP weren't so set on losing this election, he'd be in real trouble.

{points at the Republican Candidates}

Is there a difference in that toilet?

Immie

Both dems and repubs float in that same toilet. Neither are worth a damn. EXCEPT FOR RON PAUL.

He's a president, not a king.

well thats funny. Maybe we should do a web search about how the right loves to claim Obama is a tyrant and a dictator.
I didn't say he didn't WANT to be king. I expect some leftists would support that, too, since they loves them some oligarchs and dictators.

Do you really think that's limited to the Left, or is it really time to bust out the pictures of the GOP folks playing nice with Oligarchs and Dictators?

And I don't support Obama being King. I'm not a fan of useless figureheads.

Forum List

Back