Oh No!!! Not Another One

Exclusive: Jeremy Lin says faith in God triggered 'Lin-sanity'

Appears god has changed sports. Oh well....it is the sport de jour

Kinda fascinates me that with nearly a billion humans, mostly children suffering from mal nutrition and starving to death that god uses his miracles to promote sports in the U S.

P.T. Barnum said "There's A Sucker Born Every Minute!"
You are king of the suckers.

And the point is that there should be no suffering in the world and world peace?

We have a world in which a human beings make choices, some good, some bad. Some have no choice because of natural calamities such as droughts and earthquakes; others have choices that effect others such as women who have children and cannot care for them and then there are the politicians. There are also the unforeseen economic events. But it comes back to one thing, GOD.

Was it GOD's intent to make a perfect world?

In the beginning there was perfection ... or was there? The downfall for us all was the failure to obey the law, the law given to Adam and Eve. If God made perfection there would have been no law breaking because we would not have been susceptible to the serpent. Therefore life becomes a trial ... a test to see who is faithful and worthy of entering a perfect world, Heaven. The suffering we endure here in this cruel world helps to define us, to test our faith, and to make us better people.

So why didnt he make a perfect world where his children could live happily for eternity?

Either he's an idiot or...non-existant :eusa_angel:
He did in the Garden of Eden. It was satan that lied to eve and corrupted man, not God.

And the point is that there should be no suffering in the world and world peace?

We have a world in which a human beings make choices, some good, some bad. Some have no choice because of natural calamities such as droughts and earthquakes; others have choices that effect others such as women who have children and cannot care for them and then there are the politicians. There are also the unforeseen economic events. But it comes back to one thing, GOD.

In the beginning there was perfection ... or was there? The downfall for us all was the failure to obey the law, the law given to Adam and Eve. If God made perfection there would have been no law breaking because we would not have been susceptible to the serpent. Therefore life becomes a trial ... a test to see who is faithful and worthy of entering a perfect world, Heaven. The suffering we endure here in this cruel world helps to define us, to test our faith, and to make us better people.

So why didnt he make a perfect world where his children could live happily for eternity?

He did in the Garden of Eden. It was satan that lied to eve and corrupted man, not God.

ROTFLMAO!!

Yeah...a talking snake and two naked teens determining the eternal fate of the entire human race. Do you have any idea how completely assinine that sounds

It is possible that the world is already perfect!

That is right, the starvation, droughts and wars are examples of perfection, but we hate these things because we can not appreciate perfection.

I guess that would imply that we are all screwed up, percieving what is Grand and inscrutable as horrible and miserable.

Change of perception, anyone?

how much money does the catholic church get from the US to help people?

A vast amount. And it goes towards helping 8 million of America's poorest citizens. What do you do for them?

LOL...the Catholic church has been hoarding and storing fine art, jewels, gold, etc. for 1700 years. If they would just sell all their "worldly treasures" and set up a trust the hungry in this world could be fed indefinitely. Don't hold your breath.

Caaaaampbelllllll,
When others questioned God's actions he replied, "And where were you when I was creating the universe?"
What did Jesus say to the disciples when they chided a woman for "wasting" expensive oil on Christ instead of selling it and giving it to the poor?
If there is a hungry child out there, Jesus asked you to feed that child, not sit on your ass and complain about no one else doing it.

You need to give Christ his judgment robe back.

A vast amount. And it goes towards helping 8 million of America's poorest citizens. What do you do for them?

LOL...the Catholic church has been hoarding and storing fine art, jewels, gold, etc. for 1700 years. If they would just sell all their "worldly treasures" and set up a trust the hungry in this world could be fed indefinitely. Don't hold your breath.

Caaaaampbelllllll,
When others questioned God's actions he replied, "And where were you when I was creating the universe?"
What did Jesus say to the disciples when they chided a woman for "wasting" expensive oil on Christ instead of selling it and giving it to the poor?
If there is a hungry child out there, Jesus asked you to feed that child, not sit on your ass and complain about no one else doing it.

You and billions of others are the asses. Anybody who believes that ancient crock of shit do one thing. Prove that P.T. Barnum was a very smart man when he said, "There's a Sucker Born Every MInute." and that Albert Einstein was really the smart one:

"I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own--a God, in short, who is but a reflection of human fraility. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotism. It is enough for me to contemplate the mystery of conscious life perpetuating itself through all eternity, to reflect upon the marvelous structure of the universe which we can dimly perceive, and to try humbly to comprehend even an infinitesimal part of the intelligence manifested in nature." ~Dr. Albert Einstein~

ROTFLMAO!!

Yeah...a talking snake and two naked teens determining the eternal fate of the entire human race. Do you have any idea how completely assinine that sounds
About as assinine as you having a brain.

ROTFLMAO!!

Oh...we all have a brain. Every living thing on the planet has a brain, lungs, heart, digestive system, eyes, mouth, rectum etc. Everything eats at the front or top and shits from the end or bottom...the subtle effect of gravity across millions of years. Everything reproduces and the sad part of it is that humans like you do too.

"I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own--a God, in short, who is but a reflection of human fraility. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotism. It is enough for me to contemplate the mystery of conscious life perpetuating itself through all eternity, to reflect upon the marvelous structure of the universe which we can dimly perceive, and to try humbly to comprehend even an infinitesimal part of the intelligence manifested in nature." ~Dr. Albert Einstein~

ROTFLMAO!!

Oh...we all have a brain. Every living thing on the planet has a brain, lungs, heart, digestive system, eyes, mouth, rectum etc. Everything eats at the front or top and shits from the end or bottom...the subtle effect of gravity across millions of years. Everything reproduces and the sad part of it is that humans like you do too.

Problem is you forgot how to use your brain. See a doctor. Goodbye liar.

Problem is you forgot how to use your brain. See a doctor. Goodbye liar.

Yes I'll Be Here When The Morning Comes!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrh-7PvbBM4](Jumpin') Gene Simmons - Haunted House - YouTube[/ame]

Caaaaampbelllllll,

You and billions of others are the asses. Anybody who believes that ancient crock of shit do one thing. Prove that P.T. Barnum was a very smart man when he said, "There's a Sucker Born Every MInute." and that Albert Einstein was really the smart one:

Why the hatred for those that believe? Each human being is free to choose as they see fit. You have chosen your path and you will be judged accordingly, that is your right and your future.

Caaaaampbelllllll,

Why the hatred for those that believe? Each human being is free to choose as they see fit. You have chosen your path and you will be judged accordingly, that is your right and your future.

Bullshit! Death is dying....that's why they call it dead. Just because someone has no balls and has to imagine through their egos some unexplained, unproven life after death doesn't mean that intelligent, realistic people have to believe it too. Are you also high on Santa and the Tooth Fairy

Bullshit! Death is dying....that's why they call it dead. Just because someone has no balls and has to imagine through their egos some unexplained, unproven life after death doesn't mean that intelligent, realistic people have to believe it too. Are you also high on Santa and the Tooth Fairy
There was a woman that was blind since birth. Then doctors found a tumor in her brain. They drained all of the blood from her brain during surgery. There was no residual brain activity while she was on the table. She was truly flatlined.
When she awoke from surgery, she explained that she watched the whole procedure. She recounted the instruments that they used, the song the surgeon was humming, the color of his scrubs. The color of his scrubs. She had no knowledge of color. If dead is dead, how did she do it?

There was a woman that was blind since birth. Then doctors found a tumor in her brain. They drained all of the blood from her brain during surgery. There was no residual brain activity while she was on the table. She was truly flatlined.
When she awoke from surgery, she explained that she watched the whole procedure. She recounted the instruments that they used, the song the surgeon was humming, the color of his scrubs. The color of his scrubs. She had no knowledge of color. If dead is dead, how did she do it?

She wasn't dead. If she had been dead we would have never heard from her again. Also...if you're going to be telling that kind of tale it would be helpful if you would present the testimony from the doctors in attendance. East is East and West is West and bullshit is everywhere.

Last edited:

Lol, he made satan, just unmake him - zap - no satan...back to the perfect life...in the blink of an eye.

He can do it...he's all powerfull remember...

...but he doesnt...why?

You dont exist god...do you? :eek:

Lol, he made satan, just unmake him - zap - no satan...back to the perfect life...in the blink of an eye.

...but he doesnt...why?

I've never seen any evidence of him. 'Course like I said...I'm just 77.

...but he doesnt...why?

He doesn't zap because He is 100 percent just, as in justice. And Satan holds him to that. We were gifted with free will and God can't decide for us what we want and don't want.
So, what He did do was an end around.

Cosmic Rule: Sin can not enter Heaven
God is 100% just. Which means he can't justifiably break that rule.
Satan's objective: Easy. Get God's children to sin.
Christ's role: Transfer our sins to himself, and pay for them, so that we may exercise:
Man's role: To choose life......

Caammmppppppbbbell,
Did I see a post of yours that said 60 of those 77 years were spent in the church?
My question is, if it is a scam, why did it take you 60 years to come to that conclusion?

...but he doesnt...why?

He doesn't zap because He is 100 percent just, as in justice. And Satan holds him to that. We were gifted with free will and God can't decide for us what we want and don't want.

Christ's role: Transfer our sins to himself, and pay for them, so that we may exercise:

Caammmppppppbbbell,
Did I see a post of yours that said 60 of those 77 years were spent in the church?
My question is, if it is a scam, why did it take you 60 years to come to that conclusion?

I never believed that crock of shit. I used to sit in the sanctuary on Sunday mornings and look at the faces of others and wonder if they really believed it. I repeat....that same son of god, born of a virgin, savior of the world, crucified and resurrected story went around N. Africa and the middle east for 3000 years before the Jewish version. Now they don't even believe it. People are hard up for something to believe when they swallow that load of shit.

Caammmppppppbbbell,

I never believed that crock of shit. I used to sit in the sanctuary on Sunday mornings and look at the faces of others and wonder if they really believed it. I repeat....that same son of god, born of a virgin, savior of the world, crucified and resurrected story went around N. Africa and the middle east for 3000 years before the Jewish version. Now they don't even believe it. People are hard up for something to believe when they swallow that load of shit.

So what do you believe in then? Big Bang?

Caammmppppppbbbell,

So what do you believe in then? Big Bang?

Put me right here with this man. Since he was a world reknowned theoretical physicist who developed the theory of general relativity, effecting a revolution in physics I tend to trust his belief more than those who were brainwashed from birth with ancient god worship:

"I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own--a God, in short, who is but a reflection of human fraility. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotism. It is enough for me to contemplate the mystery of conscious life perpetuating itself through all eternity, to reflect upon the marvelous structure of the universe which we can dimly perceive, and to try humbly to comprehend even an infinitesimal part of the intelligence manifested in nature" ~Dr. Albert Einstein~

Forum List

Back