OH NO! Mr. Bill!

While I have sympathy for those that perished, I must say that these are some seriously stupid people.

While I have sympathy for those that perished, I must say that these are some seriously stupid people.

i am hearing more in the local news, saying a large group of people were on top of this cliff just sitting there....much higher height than the 15-18 ft waves crashing against the cliff....they were being splattered with the spray but not close to the actual waves....then a rogue wave came in, double or more the size of the waves that were hitting the rocks....

BUT YEAH, I still would not have been out on the cliffs! :eek:

gees, the article said there were 10,000 people on this one road in Acadia National park!!! that's mind boggling to me! the whole island may have just a few thousand people living there year round, this road is just a few miles long! One reason why my husband and i always vacation there on our anniversary, which is late april, beginning of may....BEFORE all of the tourists get here!!!!

Good to hear that our summer tourism, which many folks rely on for a living is doing good!

still sad about the young girl that died! :(

care

Forum List

Back