Oh No! Lockerbie bomber near death

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Report: Lockerbie bomber near death -- really -

A source close to the family of Lockerbie bomber Adel Baset al-Megrahi says his health has deteriorated and every day is "expected to be his last," Sky News reports.

Lockerbie bomber Adel Baset al-Megrahi, upon his release from prison in 2009.

Al-Megrahi, convicted of killing 270 people by bombing a Pan Am jet in 1988, has been unable to walk for a number of weeks and is not expected to recover, the website reports.

Al-Megrahi has survived far beyond the three months expected after his release on compassionate grounds from Greenock Prison by the Scottish government in August 2009.

Last edited:
Report: Lockerbie bomber near death -- really -

A source close to the family of Lockerbie bomber Adel Baset al-Megrahi says his health has deteriorated and every day is "expected to be his last," Sky News reports.

Lockerbie bomber Adel Baset al-Megrahi, upon his release from prison in 2009.

Al-Megrahi, convicted of killing 270 people by bombing a Pan Am jet in 1988, has been unable to walk for a number of weeks and is not expected to recover, the website reports.

Al-Megrahi has survived far beyond the three months expected after his release on compassionate grounds from Greenock Prison by the Scottish government in August 2009.
wait, this cant be true

its Sky News AKA the UK FNC

:eusa_whistle:

When I am near death, I want to go to Libya for treatment....I will live to 100

When I am near death, I want to go to Libya for treatment....I will live to 100

LOL Good one RW.

Bout time the dirtbag kicks the bucket.

Couldn't happen to a more deserving dirtbag.

Too bad he's not in prison for the big event.

Forum List

Back