Oh, no! Dr. Charles Sherrod goes after whitey!

We all know everything about this woman will be under a microscope...ok. Fair enough..

I hope she sues Breitbart out of existance!

its funny....you keep claiming that will happen, YET...it hasn't happened....

look at how quck your lefty news outlets did that to joe the plumber....but i bet you support that

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/126359-oh-no-dr-charles-sherrod-goes-after-whitey.html

Thanks political chick for proving my point. You rule.

Now they are going after her husband.

Yurt, stupid much?

We all know everything about this woman will be under a microscope...ok. Fair enough..

look at how quck your lefty news outlets did that to joe the plumber....but i bet you support that

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...-no-dr-charles-sherrod-goes-after-whitey.html

Yurt, stupid much?
wow, how ironic

What's wrong with you Political Chic?

What is wrong is that some folks will say the most ridiculous things, and close their eyes to the truth and to reality...

Now, since you have evidenced by this post, that you don't see how absurd it is to claim that some sort of racial plan is an 'engineered strategy' by the right, I wonder if you would care to document same...

I would be happy to document oh, say a half dozen aspects of same by he left..

care to?

Why don't you spend a little time clearing up some of the problems on your own side of the aisle PC?

The follow is Dr. Charles Sherrod, the husband of the recently fired USDA official.

The entire speech is a fascinating exposition...and worth listening to ...I'll bet Breitbart listened to the entire address.

Question...is it racist, or do we excuse ""We must stop the white man and his Uncle Toms from stealing our elections" (about minute 16) based on the context of this man's life.

And if so, do folks on the right get the same consideration?

[youtube] <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/m22eXuYNbkY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/m22eXuYNbkY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Do you have no shame? You're picking on an elderly couple who were thrust into the spot light through no fault of their own.

They aren't politicians.

The follow is Dr. Charles Sherrod, the husband of the recently fired USDA official.

The entire speech is a fascinating exposition...and worth listening to ...I'll bet Breitbart listened to the entire address.

Question...is it racist, or do we excuse ""We must stop the white man and his Uncle Toms from stealing our elections" (about minute 16) based on the context of this man's life.

[youtube] <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/m22eXuYNbkY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/m22eXuYNbkY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

As what? Slaveholders?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/126359-oh-no-dr-charles-sherrod-goes-after-whitey.html

Yurt, stupid much?

:eusa_eh:

so shirley sherrod is now also dr. charles sherrod

stop sipping the crankaide

Do you have no shame? You're picking on an elderly couple who were thrust into the spot light through no fault of their own.

They aren't politicians.

Since I haven't 'picked on' anyone, it appears that you had this post prepared, and couldn't find any place to put it.

Were I as vulgar as some on the left, I would tell you where to put it.

Nor have I ever bowed to your attempted intimidation, and, of course, I'll follow the same course now.

It is so ironic that you folks on the left continue to think that you can dictate the terms of the argument.
You guys have claimed racism and racist comments by tea party members...even though "They aren't politicians."

Now, what variety of clown would try to shield racism on their side with an argument that so clearly blew up in their, your, face?

Now for the facts: Ms. Sherrod is, or was, a political appointee.

Dr. Sherrod injected himself due to his incendiary and racial comments.
1. He was a founder of SNCC...is that political?
2. "...first to practice the jail-no bail policy...and served thirty-day sentences in an attempt to dramatize the injustice of the law." Political enough for you? Or does he seem more like the wall-flower you were hand-wringing about?
3. "...led a large series of demonstrations that would last for over three difficult years,..." Could that be construed as political?
4. "Sherrod and SNCC field workers traveled throughout the surrounding counties to educate and register black voters in southwest Georgia's rural areas." Hey, some might think registering voters was political...not you?
5. "Southwest Georgia Project for Community Education, where he served as director from 1961 to 1987. He also directed New Communities, Inc., a cooperative farming project, from 1969 to 1985. He served on the Albany City Commission from 1976 to 1990, and in 1996 ran unsuccessfully for Georgia State Senate."
This Far by Faith . Charles Sherrod | PBS

Ran for the senate??? "They aren't politicians."

So, to review...you know nothing about this famous couple, yet that didn't stop you from commenting....

How very Progressive of you.

I'm not attempting to intimidate you, PC. I just think you're being an idiot.

But you know what? Hating on elderly black people will probably get you some votes.

Keep up the good work.

I'm not attempting to intimidate you, PC. I just think you're being an idiot.

But you know what? Hating on elderly black people will probably get you some votes.

Keep up the good work.

"Do you have no shame? "
"I'm not attempting to intimidate you,"

Hmm....somethng doesn't fit.

"Hating on elderly black people"
Since you will not be able to show any such hate, it just makes you look like you are trying to recoup some of the face that you lost in the last post...you know, the one where I took "They're not politicians" and beat you up with it.

Here is the post you should have written, had you some grace:

"You know, on second thought, you are right...I didn't realize how deeply the Sherrods were into being politically motivated."

And to show real class, you should have added "And they both could have been more judicious in their remarks."

But...I forgive you.

Its truly fucking sad and pathetic when the buffoons on the right try to portray minorities who have a history of being oppressed as bad racists while trying portray themselves as civil rights activists. Charles Sherrod grew up in the age of segregation and went through some of the worse things one can go through so if he's less than loving and humble towards the dipshits who tried to smear his wife no one should bitch about it.

They aren't politicians.

Since I haven't 'picked on' anyone, it appears that you had this post prepared, and couldn't find any place to put it.

Nor have I ever bowed to your attempted intimidation, and, of course, I'll follow the same course now.

It is so ironic that you folks on the left continue to think that you can dictate the terms of the argument.
You guys have claimed racism and racist comments by tea party members...even though "They aren't politicians."

Now, what variety of clown would try to shield racism on their side with an argument that so clearly blew up in their, your, face?

You fucking dumb cow, its ironic that dipshits like you on the right accuse the left of playing the race card and fanning the flames of racial hate for profit when it is you dipshits on the right who are actually doing it. You fucktards really want people to believe that you are the Holocuast Jews to Obama being Hitler so you dig up old videos looking for dirt to take out of context to smear people with your trickology, its fucking disgusting, you guys are trash that will lie and do anything to take the heat off of your racist, fucktarded ways.

They aren't politicians.

You fucking dumb cow, its ironic that dipshits like you on the right accuse the left of playing the race card and fanning the flames of racial hate for profit when it is you dipshits on the right who are actually doing it. You fucktards really want people to believe that you are the Holocuast Jews to Obama being Hitler so you dig up old videos looking for dirt to take out of context to smear people with your trickology, its fucking disgusting, you guys are trash that will lie and do anything to take the heat off of your racist, fucktarded ways.

Somehow you on the left find vile language as the equivalent of Shakespeare...

it adds so much to your rectitude. Try to remember that you're not talking to you family.

But you certainly provide comic relief, as this winner:
"...fanning the flames of racial hate ..." by revealing the racism by your side?????

And the best part is that you don't realize how much comic gold you provide!

You don't need to forgive me...you need to forgive yourself.

Well, see, I tried to help you to be a better person, to teach you to admit your faults...and that's the thanks I receive...

I guess the old saw about not being able to make a silk purse from a sow's ear is true.
(sigh...)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2d2SzRZvsQ]YouTube - Morgan Freeman on Racism[/ame]

Forum List

Back