Oh My!

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Thursday, May 17, 2012

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows Mitt Romney earning 46% of the vote and President Obama attracting 45% support. Four percent (4%) would vote for a third party candidate, while another four percent (4%) are undecided.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

NC 51% Romney. 43% for you know who

"These polls don't matter" retort in 3...2...1...

Unless of course, they show their guy ahead, then they're golden!

Thursday, May 17, 2012

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows Mitt Romney earning 46% of the vote and President Obama attracting 45% support. Four percent (4%) would vote for a third party candidate, while another four percent (4%) are undecided.

Oh my! OMG! OMFG! This is just fucking incredible. The world is coming to an end, Oh my.

Seriously, this don't mean shit. And the polls showing Obama ahead right now don't mean shit either.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Oh my! OMG! OMFG! This is just fucking incredible. The world is coming to an end, Oh my.

Seriously, this don't mean shit. And the polls showing Obama ahead right now don't mean shit either.

well not to you maybe,, so why do you repsond to threads about polls asswipe?

New Topics

Forum List

Back