Oh my...

hjmick

Platinum Member
Mar 28, 2007
Charleston, SC
Oh Winnie, how you've grown...

DanicaMaxim.jpg

All kidding and sexual innuendo aside, Danica McKellar is one smart cookie.

She does seem to be rather impressive.....

Doesn't hurt that's she pretty damn smart too.

Danica McKellar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

McKellar studied at UCLA, majoring in mathematics. While at UCLA, she became a member of Alpha Delta Pi sorority. She graduated summa cum laude in 1998. As an undergraduate, she coauthored a scientific paper[12] with Professor Lincoln Chayes and fellow student Brandy Winn. Their results are termed the 'Chayes-McKellar-Winn theorem'.[13][14] Referring to the mathematical abilities of his student coauthors, Chayes was quoted in the New York Times[15] as saying, "I thought that the two were really, really first-rate."

McKellar studied at UCLA, majoring in mathematics. While at UCLA, she became a member of Alpha Delta Pi sorority. She graduated summa cum laude in 1998. As an undergraduate, she coauthored a scientific paper[12] with Professor Lincoln Chayes and fellow student Brandy Winn. Their results are termed the 'Chayes-McKellar-Winn theorem'.[13][14] Referring to the mathematical abilities of his student coauthors, Chayes was quoted in the New York Times[15] as saying, "I thought that the two were really, really first-rate."

She's also written a book or two, geared towards girls, on mathematics.

Yeah, that's the next paragraph in the article. She probably is one of the more successful kid stars from the 80's/90's.

I'm thinking she probably slept the the professor who "co-authored" the book.

Just my guess based upon years of hanging around sluts.

Thats hot.

I'm thinking she probably slept the the professor who "co-authored" the book.

Just my guess based upon years of hanging around sluts.

Years of hanging around sluts eh?

Quick question Babbling Bitch, were you studying them like that one woman did with the apes?

Or..........(and this would be my guess).........you spent time AS one for many years.

I'm betting you're so loose you could tie a square knot with your labia.

Can't people just enjoy a beautiful and intelligent woman when they see one instead of tossing out accusations of her being a slut or bringing politics into this? :eusa_eh:

Can't people just enjoy a beautiful and intelligent woman when they see one instead of tossing out accusations of her being a slut or bringing politics into this? :eusa_eh:

At least my comment wasn't an insult. It was a compliment.

Forum List

Back