Oh my stock market UP 240 POINTS.....

There are forces at work trying to stir up a recession for next year.

"Stupid hobbitses ... they stole the Precious ... we wants to ring their filthy little necks!"

There are forces at work trying to stir up a recession for next year.

Well just like all of their other halfassed notions, that too will fail.
The demodummies are now asshole deep in a quicksand bog and the more the fools struggle and flail about, the faster they sink. Please keep resisting assholes, I'm going to enjoy watching you go under.

Oh where oh where are our lying, economic 101 FAILED ABNORMALS GONE.....ROTFLMFAO
It's been a wild ride but it appears we're back to where we started a year ago. Yah!!
file.png

Oh where oh where are our lying, economic 101 FAILED ABNORMALS GONE.....ROTFLMFAO
Oh where oh where were you the last few days when the market was tanking?

Just kidding. We both know.

The facts remain, despite the day to day machinations of the stock market:
  • We're still at a mediocre 2.0% GDP, despite Trump's promises of 4%+ growth
  • We're still waiting for growth-pushed inflation
  • Bond yields are still pathetically low
  • The Fed is still in "save the economy" mode with interest rates
  • We're still dealing with Trump's exploded deficit, increased in a period of growth, something KEYNES HIMSELF would have been against
  • We're still in a manufacturing recession
Those are all facts, and not "fake news".

Stock market up, 401K up, wages up, income tax return up and taxes and unemployment down. Thank you President Trump.

I'm up 10% for the year. Looks like I'll finish at 11%. That rocks.

The market is flat for the past year. If I had been in stocks, I'd have around 0%. I'm guessing that's what most of the Trump cult got. There are financial penalties for being blind to reality.

I do have one stock, AT&T. Recession-proof, and pays a huge dividend.

My FA is a Trump backer. But not a rabid one. It's best not to confine yourself to an echo chamber, as that will lose you money. I told him to stay out of most stocks, and he agreed. As he got me 11% with very safe investments, he earned his commission.

Sounds good.

Now I want to ask a grammar nazi question....... Is it YOUR stock market or THE stock market you're referring to? :dunno:

It needs some punctuation. How about exclamation points?

Oh my! Stock market UP 240 POINTS!
A comma would have worked. :D

True. How about a semi-colon?

Oh my; stock market UP 240 POINTS...

Forum List

Back