Oh My: Old Tape Surfaces Of Ted Cruz In Interview Admitting He Is Not A 'Natural Born Citizen'

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
The presidential clause Article 2 Section 1 of the Constitution clearly states you have to be a natural born Citizen to be president today:

[No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.]

Ted Cruz wont admit he's a natural born Citzen when the interviewer tells him that is what the Constitution specifically calls for in terms to be president. Instead he dances around the issue like Fred Astair not admitting he specifically is a NBC.

Last edited:
He was a US citizen at birth. That is a natural born citizen, as opposed to a naturalized citizen. Why you persist with this crap is beyond me.

At no point in the interview does Rafael say he is not a natural born citizen. In fact, he says the opposite.

The topic title is a lie.

The topic starter is a liar. But we all already knew that.

Cruz is eligible to be President. I don't believe he will be President but he is eligible nonetheless. I think it is time to get over it.

• Banned
He was a US citizen at birth. That is a natural born citizen,
No it is not Rabbi, not when it comes to be a natural born citizen to specifically be president. Here is the specific criteria to become a Article 2 Section 1 natural born Citizen. A U.S. citizen father +U.S. citizen mother + birth within the jurisdiction of the United States ensures sole allegiance to the nation negating influence by a foreign sovereign mother, father or country

images

Here is the different types of Citizens. Note Article 2 Section 1 (presidential clause) of the Constitution is only in the natural born citizen category. It is not in the native born citizen catagory.

naturalbornchart07292009.jpg

• Banned
Cruz is eligible to be President.
No he is not. You people are clueless to the founders original intent to be a natural born citizen and their focus on a president having sole allegiance without foreign influence.

At no point in the interview does Rafael say he is not a natural born citizen. In fact, he says the opposite.

The topic title is a lie.

The topic starter is a liar. But we all already knew that.

book him Dano

No it is not Rabbi, not when it comes to be a natural born citizen to specifically be president. Here is the specific criteria to become a Article 2 Section 1 natural born Citizen. A U.S. citizen father +U.S. citizen mother + birth within the jurisdiction of the United States ensures sole allegiance to the nation negating influence by a foreign sovereign mother, father or country

images

Here is the different types of Citizens. Note Article 2 Section 1 (presidential clause) of the Constitution is only in the natural born citizen category. It is not in the native born citizen catagory.

hey dumbass it also states born to at least 1 us citizen.

images

Yeah the chart is bullshit. I dont know what its based on. Certainly not reality.
Try this instead http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/86757.pdf

I am sure Maricopa County Sheriff's Department has their best forgery experts working day and night.

Last edited:
Let him run, let him get the nomination. He'll break Palins record for being tossed to the curb in less than a week.

Run Raffie, RUN !

Forum List

Back