Oh My: Naval Commander Asks Why Obama Has Been and Still Is Committing SSN Fraud

Anyone that would believe that either the birth certificate or SSN conspiracy is true is def a nut.

The number of people required to be involved, from staffers to judges to senators and congressmen on the left and the right, makes this issue a silly one to me.

Don't you reckon that if any Tea Party members of congress could get their hands on ANY evidence, Obama would be outed in a second?

Instead, it is "suggested" that Obama's SSN "might" be a fraudulent one. And, of course, fools who are desperately looking for kool-aid take a drink and run with it.....

I agree.. Now lets try to answer that puzzling question on why he spent money to keep it suppressed. Strange to take the position of privacy and refuse to release it on principle then a non player pipes up and Obama punks himself.

Anyone that would believe that either the birth certificate or SSN conspiracy is true is def a nut.

The number of people required to be involved, from staffers to judges to senators and congressmen on the left and the right, makes this issue a silly one to me.

Don't you reckon that if any Tea Party members of congress could get their hands on ANY evidence, Obama would be outed in a second?

Instead, it is "suggested" that Obama's SSN "might" be a fraudulent one. And, of course, fools who are desperately looking for kool-aid take a drink and run with it.....

I agree.. Now lets try to answer that puzzling question on why he spent money to keep it suppressed. Strange to take the position of privacy and refuse to release it on principle then a non player pipes up and Obama punks himself.
True and oustanding post. Obama released his alleged long form absract on April 27th of this year to the American public but still sends a team of lawyers to Hawaii to prevent anyone from seeing the 'ORIGINAL 50 Year Old Paper Document'. The question is why? Could it be that what he released was indeed a forgery that all are saying in the computer imaging and graphics world? The answer is yes.

Forum List

Back