OH my Knife-wielding man

Controls aren't tough enough.

So gun control according to you does not work?
Rationally speaking why do you support it?

The gun control laws in this country have not worked as they are too soft. We need tougher gun control laws similar to other first world nations where they have worked.

How much simpler can I say it?

You can say it if the gun control in other countries worked but they don't. England wants to ban knives.

There is less violence in other countries not because they have different laws, but they have different people. The people don't think of one another as deadly enemies. There is little litigation in other countries too. Is it because they have fewer courts or fewer tort laws? Although France is becoming diverse enough to have violence approaching America's, including firearm use.

OK gun grabbers now what?

BEIJING (Reuters) - A knife-wielding man slashed 22 children and an adult at an elementary school in central China on Friday, state media reported, the latest in a series of attacks on schoolchildren in the country.

The man attacked the children at the gate of a school in Chenpeng village in Henan province, the Xinhua news agency reported.

Police arrested a 36-year-old man, identified as villager Min Yingjun, Xinhua said. It did not give further details of the extent of the injuries.
Knife-wielding man injures 22 children in China - Courant.com

My gawd, you're a fucking idiot. There were no fatalities in that attack.

OH so a body count is what you desire?
Keep reading dip shit there is more.

BEIJING (Reuters) - A knife-wielding man slashed 22 children and an adult at an elementary school in central China on Friday, state media reported, the latest in a series of attacks on schoolchildren in the country.

The man attacked the children at the gate of a school in Chenpeng village in Henan province, the Xinhua news agency reported.

Police arrested a 36-year-old man, identified as villager Min Yingjun, Xinhua said. It did not give further details of the extent of the injuries.

Yuor thread was debunked by your own OP, and you want me to read more? No thanks, asshole. Go fuck yourself.

You are a fucking retard.

Yuor thread was debunked by your own OP, and you want me to read more? No thanks, asshole. Go fuck yourself.

you are one stupid little whinny ass bitch nothing has been debunked just because you say it has.

True. I didn't need to say anything. Your own op debunked the "point" you were desperately trying to make.

you are one stupid little whinny ass bitch nothing has been debunked just because you say it has.

True. I didn't need to say anything. Your own op debunked the "point" you were desperately trying to make.

You just said it had been debunked when it has not. You lie so much you don't remember what you said two post earlier.

Forum List

Back