Oh My!........isn't this something!

Activists blast Mexico's immigration law
By Chris Hawley, USA TODAY

TULTITLN, Mexico — Arizona's new law forcing local police to take a greater role in enforcing immigration law has caused a lot of criticism from Mexico, the largest single source of illegal immigrants in the United States.
But in Mexico, illegal immigrants receive terrible treatment from corrupt Mexican authorities, say people involved in the system.
And Mexico has a law that is no different from Arizona's that empowers local police to check the immigration documents of people suspected of not being in the country legally.
"There (in the United States), they'll deport you," Hector Vázquez, an illegal immigrant from Honduras, said as he rested in a makeshift camp with other migrants under a highway bridge in Tultitlán. "In Mexico they'll probably let you go, but they'll beat you up and steal everything you've got first."
Activists blast Mexico's immigration law - USATODAY.com
Immigration laws whether US or Mexican may be legal but they are often not just.

When the INS deports a family of undocumented parents and children that are US citizens, Mexico treats the children as resident aliens and they do not have the same rights as Mexican citizens. They are not entitled to healthcare service. They also can't get a Mexican passport. They have to get a US passport, but since they are minors with Mexican parents, this presents other problems. Immigration laws are not setup to handle this very will.

Home births of children born in migrant labor housing are fairly common. When applications are not made for birth certificates or the birth certificates are lost, that person becomes undocumented. If picked up by the INS and proof of citizenship is not produced, then INS attempts to deport. If the Mexican government accepts the deportation then you have a US citizen who should not be in Mexico trying to get back into the states.

Seems to me that it all depends on how you define "very well". I'm frankly wondering at what point the difficulties of children born to illegal immigrants (spare me your sanitized "undocumented workers" crap) stops being the fault and responsibility of the federal government of EITHER country, and becomes the fault and responsibility of the lame-ass criminal parents who flouted our laws and callously used their children as tools in so doing.

Who says that US citizens should not be in Mexico? As far as I'm concerned, if he's a kid and his fucking parents belong in Mexico, HE belongs with them. Family is a beautiful thing, ain't it?

Last edited:
Activists blast Mexico's immigration law
By Chris Hawley, USA TODAY

TULTITLN, Mexico — Arizona's new law forcing local police to take a greater role in enforcing immigration law has caused a lot of criticism from Mexico, the largest single source of illegal immigrants in the United States.
But in Mexico, illegal immigrants receive terrible treatment from corrupt Mexican authorities, say people involved in the system.
And Mexico has a law that is no different from Arizona's that empowers local police to check the immigration documents of people suspected of not being in the country legally.
"There (in the United States), they'll deport you," Hector Vázquez, an illegal immigrant from Honduras, said as he rested in a makeshift camp with other migrants under a highway bridge in Tultitlán. "In Mexico they'll probably let you go, but they'll beat you up and steal everything you've got first."
Activists blast Mexico's immigration law - USATODAY.com
Immigration laws whether US or Mexican may be legal but they are often not just.

When the INS deports a family of undocumented parents and children that are US citizens, Mexico treats the children as resident aliens and they do not have the same rights as Mexican citizens. They are not entitled to healthcare service. They also can't get a Mexican passport. They have to get a US passport, but since they are minors with Mexican parents, this presents other problems. Immigration laws are not setup to handle this very will.

Home births of children born in migrant labor housing are fairly common. When applications are not made for birth certificates or the birth certificates are lost, that person becomes undocumented. If picked up by the INS and proof of citizenship is not produced, then INS attempts to deport. If the Mexican government accepts the deportation then you have a US citizen who should not be in Mexico trying to get back into the states.

Seems to me that it all depends on how you define "very well". I'm frankly wondering at what point the difficulties of children born to illegal immigrants (spare me your sanitized "undocumented workers" crap) stops being the fault and responsibility of the federal government of EITHER country, and becomes the fault and responsibility of the lame-ass criminal parents who flouted our laws and callously used their children as tools in so doing.

Who says that US citizen should not be in Mexico? As far as I'm concerned, if he's a kid and his fucking parents belong in Mexico, HE belongs with them. Family is a beautiful thing, ain't it?

I totally agree. The anchor baby bs needs to stop. No country on the planet allows citizenship simply because you are in their country and happen to give birth.

Anyone who doesn't think the Mexican Govt gives a shit is nuts.

How many millions of US dollars go back to Mexico every year??

If that money stopped the Mexican economy would be in the crapper even worse than it already is.

Is any wonder they don't build a fence on their side of the border?

I'm glad Sonora is having a problem taking care of the influx of its own citizens.

We should send them a bill for the time the illegals have been in the US.

Bravo to Jan Brewer and the State of Arizona. The rest of the country should do the same thing.

Originally posted by Claudette

Send the fucking bill... so that Mexico can save a little on toilet paper. :lol: :lol:

José;3284353 said:
Originally posted by Claudette

Send the fucking bill... so that Mexico can save a little on toilet paper. :lol: :lol:

Like we really believe you people use toilet paper. :eusa_hand:

And while we're at it, keep on whining about having to support your own fucking people, while we :lol: :lol: at THAT.

Forum List

Back