oh my goodness

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
pushing? KERPLOP!

Gross! Are you talking about the baby falling in the crapper?

That's just sick. All though perhaps a metaphor to what's waiting for some kids in this world...

I wish I was there to help her. She has no brain!

Originally posted by crazy canadian
Gross! Are you talking about the baby falling in the crapper?

That's just sick. All though perhaps a metaphor to what's waiting for some kids in this world...

I wish I was there to help her. She has no brain!

If she had been in an abortion clinic, would you have had a problem if they just sucked it's brain out, while still in utero?

When i was in school, they taught birth control methods like condoms and the pill...but mentioned little about abstinence. I waited till i was married because my mother preached abstinence, though she was a hypocrite. She had me when she was 16. She didn't want me to go through what she went through, not being able to just be a teenager.

People seem to think 'oh they're gonna do it anyway'...well, obviously even though times change, it doesn't hurt to push abstinence more than birth control. Think about how many teen births there are now compared to 50-60 years ago when most people in this country had morals and waited until marriage. Yes there were some out of wedlock births back then, but nothing compared to now. I'll give you 3 guesses as to the reasons why the teen birthrate went up.

Maybe schools should advocate abstinence, and that yes having sex can be something that you WANT to do...but you should be able to handle the consequences including STD's and pregnancy. If you cannot handle that, then you should not be having sex.

If we had the money, I would adopt every infant that has been abandonded. I cannot fathom someone doing that to an innocent human being who had not choice in the creation of its life. It makes my heart ache to think about partial-birth abortion and teenagers doing things like this.

If she had been in an abortion clinic, would you have had a problem if they just sucked it's brain out, while still in utero?

Of course I would. I'd rather adopt it.

People on welfare should me mocked publicly once a week until they become self sufficient.

Originally posted by fuzzykitten99
If we had the money, I would adopt every infant that has been abandonded. I cannot fathom someone doing that to an innocent human being who had not choice in the creation of its life. It makes my heart ache to think about partial-birth abortion and teenagers doing things like this.

I think your heart gets sadder when you're already a mom...

People on welfare should me mocked publicly once a week until they become self sufficient.

People on this message board should get mocked once a minute until they stop being such assholes.

People on this message board should get mocked once a minute until they stop being such assholes.

Bring it On! -- John Kerry, trying to seem tough.

You don't know what tough is.... sista

(Are you calling me John Kerry?)

You don't know what tough is.... sista

(Are you calling me John Kerry?)

I'm calling you "Kerrytronic". How do you like that, my beautiful, yet communist, faerie princess?

I'm calling you "Kerrytronic". How do you like that, my beautiful, yet communist, faerie princess?

Whatever.

I don't vote in your country anyway. You're baked.
I like the way you spell faerie.

Whatever.

I don't vote in your country anyway. You're baked.

No. I quit. Oh, and the reason is because drugs are bad for you.

The Faerie Princess of the Totalitarian Left, will you put that as your rank atop your avatar?

Originally posted by fuzzykitten99
When i was in school, they taught birth control methods like condoms and the pill...but mentioned little about abstinence. I waited till i was married because my mother preached abstinence, though she was a hypocrite. She had me when she was 16. She didn't want me to go through what she went through, not being able to just be a teenager.

People seem to think 'oh they're gonna do it anyway'...well, obviously even though times change, it doesn't hurt to push abstinence more than birth control. Think about how many teen births there are now compared to 50-60 years ago when most people in this country had morals and waited until marriage. Yes there were some out of wedlock births back then, but nothing compared to now. I'll give you 3 guesses as to the reasons why the teen birthrate went up.

Maybe schools should advocate abstinence, and that yes having sex can be something that you WANT to do...but you should be able to handle the consequences including STD's and pregnancy. If you cannot handle that, then you should not be having sex.

Well, if you're not willing to suggest abstinence to your kids, which is something my mom did teach to me, and it worked for a certain amount of time, you should talk about sex-definitely. If there was no such thing as civilization kids would be having sex all the time because our bodies tell us to.

Like how much does our good ole' grade system tell children what to expect of themselves in life?
Maybe that creates a 'fuck-you' attitude early in life.

New Topics

Forum List

Back