Oh my god it is the end of the world!!!

Let me ask something of the people that think it's unconstitutional to require everybody to have health insurance. Do you all base your opinion on having studied and read the president's proposal??? Or are you just repeating what you hear on tv and the radio?? It does require a lot of reading and I hope you will do it.

The President?s Proposal puts American families and small business owners in control of their own health care. | The White House

I suggest you look up the word "Mandate". It is in the bill.

It's going to be interesting to see what kind of a tune you are singing a year from now if this Health Reform crap gets passed into law. Wonder who will really have the last laugh? Democrats are going to be hard to find in Washington come elections. I can't wait to hear all of the Democrats say "I never really wanted this..."

What do you know??? You have some two bit picture of Dracula as your avatar, instead of Bella Lugosi.

Ain't no government in this country that has the right to force its citizens to buy health insurance. If you are too stupid to recognize that then I feel sorry for you. I hope the new health care funds terminal stupidity.

It does not have to do that. The Republican Party and the energy and health care corperations have that covered.

Forcing Americans to buy a product or service from a private entity is patently unconstitutional.

A shaky case could be made for the public option on the back of medicare and social security under taxation...but NO argument can be made for this bill as written.

It is beyond the powers of the government enumerated in the Constitution.

In part, I agree with you, Missouri. We should just go to a Canadian system, and end this travesty of making a few people very wealthy by being in the business of denying health care to the people that have been paying into their system for years.

Ain't no government in this country that has the right to force its citizens to buy health insurance. If you are too stupid to recognize that then I feel sorry for you. I hope the new health care funds terminal stupidity.

I disagree with you, and there is nothing stupid about that. I'm sorry that you can't let people disagree with you.

Show me which part of the US Constitution gives the Government the right to force me to buy insurance?

And don't give me shit about 'car insurance' - people can choose not to drive. They cannot choose not to buy health insurance. That is unconstitutional.

I disagree with you, and there is nothing stupid about that. I'm sorry that you can't let people disagree with you.

Show me which part of the US Constitution gives the Government the right to force me to buy insurance?

And don't give me shit about 'car insurance' - people can choose not to drive. They cannot choose not to buy health insurance. That is unconstitutional.

You know full well that it is unfair to ask anyone to "show you" authority, for such things, in the enumerated powers provisions of the Constitution.

It is obviously there in the dark penumbra section (written, possibly in invisible ink) somewhere between the lines of the Preamble and the Commerce Clause which, as we all can plainly see, collectively serve to contemporaneously amend the words and stated meaning of the Constitution.

It is evidently the libs' thesis (in an unexpressed premise) that the Framers didn't REALLY mean it when they limited the powers and authorities of the Federal Government to those which were enumerated in the Constitution.

Then what DOESN'T government have the right to require you to purchase?

This require to purchase business is being blown out of proportion.

How so? You mean everyone won't be required to purchase insurance despite what Obama says? It's a serious question. Never before has the federal government REQUIRED every citizen to purchase something. If they can make you purchase health insurance where would it end? What law is in place that draws a line between what government can make you buy and what they can't?

spaz.jpg

Forum List

Back