Oh my god it is the end of the world!!!

sboyle24

Tired of fatties
Jan 5, 2010
Once this bill passes, and it will, Conservatives everywhere will act like it is the end of the world.
It is not. You have been lead to believe that through lies and mischief i tell you. MISCHIEF!
1605ptd64dcc0.jpg

Ain't no government in this country that has the right to force its citizens to buy health insurance. If you are too stupid to recognize that then I feel sorry for you. I hope the new health care funds terminal stupidity.

Ain't no government in this country that has the right to force its citizens to buy health insurance. If you are too stupid to recognize that then I feel sorry for you. I hope the new health care funds terminal stupidity.

I disagree with you, and there is nothing stupid about that. I'm sorry that you can't let people disagree with you.

It won't be the end of the world, but it just may be the end of our country as we know it.

I hope the Congressional Dems enjoy thier last several months in office.

How can you justify the even believing the country will end? Unless some meaningless tea parties turn into a violent revolution the country should be fine. They don't design things to fail, despite what assumptions we like to make about Washington.

Obama and Reid and Pelosi and the rest of the progressives are bankrupting this country.

If anyone for a second believes that this healthcare bill will reduce the deficit and lower our premiums, they are sadly mistaken.

I don't believe the country will end, but I do believe it is unconstitutional for the government to force citizens to buy something, anything.

Forcing Americans to buy a product or service from a private entity is patently unconstitutional.

A shaky case could be made for the public option on the back of medicare and social security under taxation...but NO argument can be made for this bill as written.

It is beyond the powers of the government enumerated in the Constitution.

If that abortion passes Democrats can kiss the Senate and House goodbye.

what were your predictions in 2006 and 2008?

:eusa_whistle:

rovelaugh.jpg

Karl Rove’s Record Of Failed Predictions

rovelaugh.jpgThe White House and its conservative allies rushed to shower Karl Rove with superlatives this morning, saying that he was the “political genius” who “masterminded” the Bush presidency. White House Deputy Press Secretary Dana Perino said that “it’s a big loss to us” because Rove has “a brilliant mind.”

In an interview with Wall Street Journal editorial page editor Paul Gigot, Rove made a series of rosy predictions about the future of right-wing politics:

“He will move back up in the polls,” says Mr. Rove, who interrupts my reference to Mr. Bush’s 30% approval rating by saying it’s heading close to “40%,” and “higher than Congress.”

Looking ahead, he adds, “Iraq will be in a better place” as the surge continues. Come the autumn, too, “we’ll see in the battle over FISA” — the wiretapping of foreign terrorists — “a fissure in the Democratic Party.” Also in the fall, “the budget fight will have been fought to our advantage,” helping the GOP restore, through a series of presidential vetoes, its brand name on spending restraint and taxes.

As for the Democrats, “They are likely to nominate a tough, tenacious, fatally flawed candidate” by the name of Hillary Rodham Clinton. Holding the White House for a third term is always difficult given the pent-up desire for change, he says, but “I think we’ve got a very good chance to do so.”

Rove’s reputation as a “brilliant” political prognosticator belies his track record of grossly getting it wrong on his major predictions:

1) In 2006, roughly a week before the midterm election, Rove predicted “a Republican Senate and Republican House” by claiming sole access to “THE math.” [NPR, 10/24/06]

2) In November of 2000, Rove claimed the “election will not be close.” Rove predicted Bush will “win enough states to get about 50 more Electoral College votes than he needs to win. Rove also predicted Bush will get about 50 percent of the popular vote, with Gore at about 45 percent.” [Houston Chronicle, 11/6/00]

3) During the 2000 primary campaign, Rove declared: “We’re going to win New Hampshire,” referring to the Republican primary. [USA Today 1/25/00]

In reality, the Democrats swept into Congress in 2006, winning both the House and the Senate. The 2000 presidential election was extremely tight, with Al Gore winning the popular vote. And in the 2000 New Hampshire primary, Sen. John McCain routed Bush by 18 percentage points.

As Media Matters has documented, the political press has consistently “accorded significance” to Rove’s prognostications even though they were nothing more than bluster and deluded self-assurance.

Last edited:

I disagree with you, and there is nothing stupid about that. I'm sorry that you can't let people disagree with you.

Then what DOESN'T government have the right to require you to purchase?

Forcing Americans to buy a product or service from a private entity is patently unconstitutional.

A shaky case could be made for the public option on the back of medicare and social security under taxation...but NO argument can be made for this bill as written.

It is beyond the powers of the government enumerated in the Constitution.

No, thanks. I've been to Missouri. Not a very open minded state, is it???

Then what DOESN'T government have the right to require you to purchase?

This require to purchase business is being blown out of proportion.

It's going to be interesting to see what kind of a tune you are singing a year from now if this Health Reform crap gets passed into law. Wonder who will really have the last laugh? Democrats are going to be hard to find in Washington come elections. I can't wait to hear all of the Democrats say "I never really wanted this..."

Forum List

Back