Oh my f*cking Gawd!

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
You gotta listen to this voicemail sent out to Jets season ticket holders by Rex Ryan.

[youtube]rta0joJ8M3E[/youtube]

What a tool!

I'm no Pats fan as you know.....but geez f*ing lousie, he's admitting his coach and quarterback suck compared to BillaCheat and Brady?

The FANS are going to win the game for them instead? :cuckoo:

I'm no Pats fan as you know.....but geez f*ing lousie, he's admitting his coach and quarterback suck compared to BillaCheat and Brady?

The FANS are going to win the game for them instead? :cuckoo:

tombrady.jpg

How's it going, Echo?
I will always remember that wonderful night in Indy...

Love, Tom

• Banned
I heard it the first time on the radio driving home. I managed to click to the station just as he was introducing himself and I had no context. I thought it was a spoof and laughed my ass off. Then I found out it was real and I laughed my ass, balls and taint off. :D

I heard it the first time on the radio driving home. I managed to click to the station just as he was introducing himself and I had no context. I thought it was a spoof and laughed my ass off. Then I found out it was real and I laughed my ass, balls and taint off. :D

So you have no man parts left? :lol:

I thought it was a spoof too, are you sure it's not, after all, you ARE a Pats fan!?

That would be funny, maybe Miami's coach can do one for the Monday Night Football game against the Colts!

• Banned

I thought it was a spoof too, are you sure it's not, after all, you ARE a Pats fan!?

It's legit if you believe the many many hits you'll get if you google rex ryan voicemail.

It's legit if you believe the many many hits you'll get if you google rex ryan voicemail.

Oh I believe it's real, but wouldn't it make a good spoof? That's what makes it so funny!

I still can't believe he said the Pats quarterback and coach were better than the Jets! That's not motivational!

hmmmm, maybe he said it to piss off the fans? :confused:

Forum List

Back