Oh my! EMAILS REVEAL HILLARY CLINTON FED ‘MEET THE PRESS’ QUESTIONS IN ADVANCE

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Say it ain't so Hillary, that YOU would step so low as to coopt "Meet The Press"!

Breitbart ^ | 8/1/2015 | John Nolte
The latest dump of Hillary Clinton’s emails reveals that as Secretary of State, a source within “Meet the Press” was feeding her questions in advance. A July 2009 email to Clinton reads, “I just heard from a friend who is wired at Meet the Press that David Gregory is going to ask you about…” — Heads up -> pic.twitter.com/AOiJw6c5Sz — Charlie Spiering (@charliespiering) July 31, 2015 — The mainstream media is notorious when it comes to hitting Republicans with tough questions. It is almost always about dropping them in a rhetorical, no-win box, “How is gay marriage different from segregation?”,...

Now, that is unheard of! It's a fucking right winger, republican, nazi, fascist, moonbat, teaper, libertarian, stupid, imbecile (what other insults they will hurl toward you??) lie!!!

"A July 2009 email to Clinton reads, “I just heard from a friend who is wired at Meet the Press that David Gregory is going to ask you about…”

Wait, she has friends, and they like to be nice to her? Why isn't this national news? Oh wait, that's what my friends are like. Never mind...

"A July 2009 email to Clinton reads, “I just heard from a friend who is wired at Meet the Press that David Gregory is going to ask you about…”

Wait, she has friends, and they like to be nice to her? Why isn't this national news? Oh wait, that's what my friends are like. Never mind...
We recognize birds of their feather and people by looking who their friends are.

She has no frigging friends. She has accomplices and co-conspirators.

She has no frigging friends. She has accomplices and co-conspirators.
CLQwAVnWsAAEmSW.png

Well that's it, I'm voting for Lissa Muscatine, whoever the fuck that is.

BTW: Lissa Muscatine - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
"Lissa Muscatine is the current co-owner of Politics and Prose Bookstore in Washington, DC. Muscatine was a Senior Adviser and Chief of Speechwriting at the U.S. State Department. She was also a speechwriter for Senator Clinton's 2008 Presidential campaign. She served as a speechwriter and the communications director when Clinton was First Lady.[1] As one of Secretary Clinton's closest advisors, she is a member of Hillaryland.[1] Muscatine received her B.A. in history from Harvard College and her Master's from Oxford University as an American Rhodes Scholar in 1977.[2]"

Slacker...

Mrs. Rodham-Clinton/Lewinsky MIGHT win the presidency if:

1. She gets the Democrat Party nomination - which will go, instead, to an articulate, cleans-up-nice minority.

2. She runs against Richard Nixon who, being dead, could cast a Democrat Party vote but, even under the loosened Obama Rules on eligibility, probably (though not certainly) can't run.

Forum List

Back