Oh Mom, It's Just Drill Team - You Can't Get Hurt On Drill Team

archangel said:
are we talking about bread rolls...French,Geman or American...confused as to your "out of Hand" comment...if ya are talking about a "roll" in the hay...hey I'm saving myself for 'Abbey' and her "hiked up skirt" Just kidding Abbey...hope your sense of humor is still intack!(pun) :eek: sorry just could not pass this opportunity up!

Ok, let me spell it out for you, I want a b-r-e-a-d r-o-l-l! I don't give a damn where it's from, I'm just hungry damn it!

As for the "getting out of hand" I was referring to you guys wanting to see a picture of a married woman in a cheerleading outfit. (it was a joke)

We were at a marching band competition tonight, and a female drummer got hit in the face (I think by another instrument), fell down and couldn't get up for a couple of minutes. She wasn't walking too well when she did get up, either.

So, yes, who knew, apparently you can get hurt! :eek:

Abbey Normal said:
We were at a marching band competition tonight, and a female drummer got hit in the face (I think by another instrument), fell down and couldn't get up for a couple of minutes. She wasn't walking too well when she did get up, either.

So, yes, who knew, apparently you can get hurt! :eek:

Haven't you ever seen a trumpet player get trucked by a bass drum player? Messy.

Forum List

Back