Oh Mom, It's Just Drill Team - You Can't Get Hurt On Drill Team

GotZoom said:
Uselss without pics.

:tng:

Actually, I wish I had one. :D

This is NOT me, but something tells me this is what you are picturing, so here ya go:

stmary.jpg

Abbey Normal said:

This is NOT me, but something tells me this is what you are picturing, so here ya go:

stmary.jpg

If it's not you, I'm not interested.

:p:

USMCDevilDog said:
That came on last Saturday. It was the first time I've ever seen it and my girl was like "Just bear with it for a little bit it gets good", but I just couldn't stand the ballet gangsters, it was a little too homo for me. Oh and of course the spanish girls with their mouse like voices yelling "I WANT TO LIVE IN AMEREECA"

West Side Story tops my charts as being the most homosexual movie ever because it combines ballet and singing with what's supposed to be a hardcore gang...all I have to say to the director is...what.....the....fuck?

Funny you mentioned that. This summer I rented classic movies fo rmy duaghter, because I am convinced kids don't see them anymore- too busy with computers, video games and current movies. Anyway, West Side Story was one of the ones I rented for her. She had a similar reaction to yours. She especially couldn't believe how goofy the dance numbers and songs were. I think maybe the film is too much of a period piece, and doesn't hold up well.

Abbey Normal said:

stmary.jpg

this did not work...not fair playing with a old guys feelings...LOL...and bye the way My grandaughter was asked to be a "Cheerleader" cause she is so cute...I told her... from a guy who has been there perspective... to stay on the sport team....better chance of a scholarshhip...but would surely still like to see ya as a cheerleader though...cause' we evidently came from the old school...sigh! is a good thing...noooo? :link:

Abbey Normal said:
Are you talking about Drumline?

what do I know..I am from the old simple school...and I was just having fun on my last "Cheerleader" comments to ya...but would still like to see ya in your cheerleader dress though...just for nostalgic reasons mind ya...no chance for anything else....I realize this...but it is fun to reminisce....I think...could be wrong though!

archangel said:
what do I know..I am from the old simple school...and I was just having fun on my last "Cheerleader" comments to ya...but would still like to see ya in your cheerleader dress though...just for nostalgic reasons mind ya...no chance for anything else....I realize this...but it is fun to reminisce....I think...could be wrong though!

Sorry, Arch, no pics to show... We will all have to make do with our memories and our imagination.

Abbey Normal said:
Sorry, Arch, no pics to show... We will all have to make do with our memories and our imagination.

I think it is time for dinner...thanks for giving this old jock a little fun though....you are A-okay! sigh.... :coffee3:

The ClayTaurus said:
I feel dirty. :wank:

Ya get excited easily....Nooooo? Cheerleaders are a thing of the distant past....not the same today as they were in the past...it's just a oldies thing!

archangel said:
Ya get excited easily....Nooooo? Cheerleaders are a thing of the distant past....not the same today as they were in the past...it's just a oldies thing!

It's ok, was merely going for humor, not to pick on your age. Enjoy dinner, pass me a roll ;)

The ClayTaurus said:
It's ok, was merely going for humor, not to pick on your age. Enjoy dinner, pass me a roll ;)

ya just don't get it dude...I am still active...haven't died yet...am a little older than GW but still look a little younger than he...as for the "roll" comment is that your take on old humor?...LOL..ya may be '24' but would bet donuts to dollars I am a little ahead of ya on this one...again....LOL...It is dinner time though...ya got to eat...to repeat...just a little Mark twain humor!

archangel said:
ya just don't get it dude...I am still active...haven't died yet...am a little older than GW but still look a little younger than he...as for the "roll" comment is that your take on old humor?...LOL..ya may be '24' but would bet donuts to dollars I am a little ahead of ya on this one...again....LOL...It is dinner time though...ya got to eat...to repeat...just a little Mark twain humor!
I'm sorry, I didn't think I was claiming you were inactive or "out to pasture" as they say...

and the roll thing was serious. I love rolls. Please pass me one, if you're having any... and also enjoy dinner. That too was serious.

USMCDevilDog said:
This thread has gotten out of hand, LoL.

Can I get a roll too Arch?

are we talking about bread rolls...French,Geman or American...confused as to your "out of Hand" comment...if ya are talking about a "roll" in the hay...hey I'm saving myself for 'Abbey' and her "hiked up skirt" Just kidding Abbey...hope your sense of humor is still intack!(pun) :eek: sorry just could not pass this opportunity up!

Abbey Normal said:
Funny you mentioned that. This summer I rented classic movies fo rmy duaghter, because I am convinced kids don't see them anymore- too busy with computers, video games and current movies. Anyway, West Side Story was one of the ones I rented for her. She had a similar reaction to yours. She especially couldn't believe how goofy the dance numbers and songs were. I think maybe the film is too much of a period piece, and doesn't hold up well.

IIRC, West Side Story won some academy awards, and was supposed to be really cool. I saw it the late 60s and thought it was gay THEN. I think a lot of things are like that.

Try checking out the 70s attire on Starsky & Hutch reruns, we thought they were just too cool THEN. :laugh:

Forum List

Back